• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Why are demons kind and nurturing towards me?

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I wanted to know why demons treat me so kindly and with love. Anywhere from succubi to the goetia demons, it seems like they all have love to me. I asked some goetia demons what they thought of me (around 13 in total) and they all sent me tarot cards saying something along the line of "I love you", "you're my family/child" or "I want to work with you". FYI I did go through a rough childhood and life maybe that could play a role? Either ways, with this post I just wanted an explanation on why it is so thank you.
Something to study and see what's produced by working with them, however you grade the results.

I personally find "demons" grounding and each with their own personalities...at least the ones I've come in contact with. None have expressed love. Deceased family members, yeah. At least dead members that cared to communicate with me.

Feeling love from or with a spirit was/is experiences i have connecting to "God" and there's different degrees of it, from a sweet luminous love to soul piercing ecstasy.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
When you read that succubus blog of his, you can't but feeling sick and pity the guy - 'toxic' doesn't even begin to describe their relationship. Unambigously good or evil beings ok, but an entity that constantly oscillates between these poles, from loving to passive-aggressive and malicious and back again? When every day brings new flavours of cruelty and/or affection? It's truly hell on earth.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When you read that succubus blog of his, you can't but feeling sick and pity the guy - 'toxic' doesn't even begin to describe their relationship. Unambigously good or evil beings ok, but an entity that constantly oscillates between these poles, from loving to passive-aggressive and malicious and back again? When every day brings new flavours of cruelty and/or affection? It's truly hell on earth.
On the other hand, it might count as evidence he's not delusional. Delusional folks typically go in for gratifying delusions, don't they? If so, this affords grim answer to my thread about the criterion. To wit, "It kicked my a**, therefore it exists."

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Very sad. Hopefully, there is a lesson to be learned from it. Don't think I could read it.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Delusional is more muggle tongue,
anyway, it cuts both ways. if he can delude himself into being warm he can be cold too.
he (anyone with the condition) could definitely imagine up something harmful despite the tendency for gratification.
Post automatically merged:

also shoutout to holdall for going into those slimy pits.
truly honoring that librarian badge lately dude, i see you.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Delusional is more muggle tongue,
anyway, it cuts both ways. if he can delude himself into being warm he can be cold too.
he (anyone with the condition) could definitely imagine up something harmful despite the tendency for gratification.
Post automatically merged:

also shoutout to holdall for going into those slimy pits.
truly honoring that librarian badge lately dude, i see you.
Do you really go around talking like that? "Muggle tongue"? (Oh my bleeding bung...) If a person winds up living a dysfunctional life as a direct result of his notions about himself, yeah, I'd say he's delusional. If Perry Hodder there thinks he's a pterodactyl and takes a fatal header out his 8th storey window, I'd say my muggle tongue spake true in telling him to stay this side of the sill. Or is my preoccupation with life and death just proof I'm a closet materialist and no mage material at all?

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Lemme get this right...

You?

Have a problem about how someone else talks??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You?????????????????????????????????????

and a muggle is exactly what you are when you run around diagnosing about things you (obviously) don't know.

but since you ask, yes you are a closeted something for sure.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lemme get this right...

You?

Have a problem about how someone else talks??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You?????????????????????????????????????

and a muggle is exactly what you are when you run around diagnosing about things you (obviously) don't know.

but since you ask, yes you are a closeted something for sure.
Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Stop it! Stop it!
What's next? The comfy chair or the soft cushion?
Please do learn vocabulary befitting an adult and a mage, not a mage manqué whose mum left the computer keyboard unattended for a few moments.

Reaction score
Awards
After being in the dark for so long, had a personal chat with Mr. Lucifer. I felt a warm presence, not the old ice cold variety.
My old black magick teach told me that he didnt know why, but Lucifer was merciful towards me. I guess because I dont talk to him with a "gimme gimme gimme" approach but as two acquaintences chatting with each other.
So it is possible that demons can in fact be kind to someone.
Now some I wont touch with a ten foot pike, but thats just me and theor goetic descriptions.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ok Dillinger. :ROFLMAO: :ninja:
"Xeno is a bank robber/ But he never hurt no bunny/ He jus' love to live that way/ And he writes most unfunny" (with 'umble apologies to The Clash)

Still if I don't get this thread back on track, SkullTraill is gonna Zozo demonize my skinny white a**, ergo...

Would that be a sign that one was truly in contact with real demons and not delusional, if they were not always loving and friendly? Generally friendly entities I can understand. Unvarying affirmation strikes me as symptomatic of wish-fulfilling fantasy.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It's not toxic at all, that's just your opinion

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I also got protection from belial and lilith against her attacks. So she can't do anything to me now... along with the fact I connected to other demons now so I have their protections as well. This will basically never happen again.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I also got protection from belial and lilith against her attacks. So she can't do anything to me now... along with the fact I connected to other demons now so I have their protections as well. This will basically never happen again.
Then I'm happy for you. For me personally, that would be too much drama in my life, even if the persons involved were family or real-life persons.