• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Why are demons kind and nurturing towards me?

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
specific place you're getting this info?
Yea I got the RA Contact audiobooks, it's just a reading of channeling transcripts from the 80's, I like listening to that stuff in the car & at work, makes time go by faster. I don't know how much is worth believing in, but volume 1 & 2 are a total of like 30 hours worth of Q&A format transcript that's easy to get hooked into.

Again to stay on topic, from a RA perspective, Demons are reaching out to OP because they think the OP could become one of them, a negatively poled entity. Nothing wrong with that, they likened it to preferring to attend a picnic at night rather than one in the day, it reminds me of choosing the Left or Right hand, following the Ego or the Self.