• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Why aren't we doing something positive?

Reaction score
Awards
One problem I foresee is how to bring forth the cooperation of all religions and practices, mankind's aspiration in general - the more it is out of balance, the harder we'd have to work together to reach that balance, right?

I will be frank, beyond low Magick I have no idea. Same with cursing, im ignorant on that area as well.

My best personal input would be energy raising by repetitive mantra, spoken over a sigilzed and dressed candle, with corresponding incense and Invocations for peace.
Then perhaps an IOB LBRP using unit symbols as object to banish..

Reaction score
Awards
Ah, didn't realize this was the opinion. Better to know now.

Best of luck.
Much like a few here, there are the imaginative few that are neophytes one day and adepts the next.
On BALG, despite my disdain for a few that I felt pushed me off the platform, I respect a lot of you there, including yourself. You are one of the few competent ones on there .. and here.

Reaction score
Awards
One problem I foresee is how to bring forth the cooperation of all religions and practices, mankind's aspiration in general - the more it is out of balance, the harder we'd have to work together to reach that balance, right?

I will be frank, beyond low Magick I have no idea. Same with cursing, im ignorant on that area as well.

My best personal input would be energy raising by repetitive mantra, spoken over a sigilzed and dressed candle, with corresponding incense and Invocations for peace.
Then perhaps an IOB LBRP using unit symbols as object to banish..
I am most likely doing this tonight, after I work out a solid ritual, and endeavour to do it every morning. How peace comes I do not know, only that peace will come. Perhaps at a great cost.

Norse900

Neophyte
Reaction score
Much like a few here, there are the imaginative few that are neophytes one day and adepts the next.
On BALG, despite my disdain for a few that I felt pushed me off the platform, I respect a lot of you there, including yourself. You are one of the few competent ones on there .. and here.
Thank you. I have little to do with the authors/founders. I don't buy into the Gatekeepers Schtick, don't use their mantras (or similar), and sparingly use their sigils (some of the Kingdoms of Flame entities are valuable to me). There is something I don't...feel applies to me. An un-easy-ness. Because of this, I seem to find others who have their own means, methods, and paths gravitate.

If there aren't those of us not swallowing the Koolaid on there, where will they get a secondary path or point of view that wouldn't qualify as a "circular reference" in programmer speak? Where will they learn that excessive emotion and edgy overtones aren't necessary?

And, if that's their only means, what will they do when they mature and/or get older and have dealt with those internal trauma sources and need ways of accessing external energies aligned to their outcomes? The need access to people that can help guide them out of that ecosystem.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
The main problem with this, is that a lot of the people/groups behind things are very well-protected themselves. Though of course prominent people wouldn't be out in the open with if they are directly involved in the occult, you can bet your ass there are people protecting them on their behalf. Or they've got some thoughtform going, either intentionally or unintentionally, which is doing the same thing and just fueled by supporters instead.

There have been people in the past with such lofty goals, who've tried to take on the world's evils head-on. And very often, they get themselves killed or ruined for it, with the goal not even close to having been achieved in the end.

Even with advantage in numbers, don't be surprised if you all get put straight on your ass. I personally am of the mindset that charity begins at home. Bad as it may be, I can currently do a lot more good for the people in my neighborhood than I can for the people of Ukraine. People talk about the starving children in Africa, without realizing that there are lots of starving children in their own countries. Or even their own town. If we all didn't get so caught up in these big problems that news companies intentionally get us frantic about, and instead took care of both ourselves and each other, the world would be a much better place. Everything starts from the ground up. Including overthrowing the cunts that got us into this mess in the first place.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Historians played a large role in this. Their origin was a war-mongering catholic church. They discovered the power of destroying the identity of people. They substituted all social development by the fake explanation of war. All love and sustain, all immigration that had lead to social advance to them was ignored by their historians. And replaced by the destructive force of raid and war. Historians acted like Journalism does today.

For historians, payed by the Christian church, all positive changes came through rape, destruction and domination. Archaeology shows no proof for that. They lied.

One of the biggest liars in the line was Karl Marx. Revolution, destruction! War! Until today historians are forming false realities of us and our identities. But today they are trying to use so called environmental catastrophies instead of wars. Still, no proof.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
For historians, payed by the Christian church
According to Fomenko, the latest of a long line of history doubters, many ancient texts were invented in monasteries. Ancient texts were discovered, translated into Latin and the originals immediately lost.

Fortunately that was happening during the Renaissance and often the monastic authors were sufficiently profound for their new documents to be worthy of attribution to ancient authors.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Always wondered how difficult the mechanics of these things are - my work is mainly incantation based and I could never "get into" someone else's words and TBH I'd feel a bit daft walking in the shape of a pentagram with a drawn dagger. Would everyone have to be doing the same ritual? Is it enough to share an intention and do your own thing with it?

Also wouldn't this be trying to combat the collective will of the entire Russian population? (at least the ones buying Putin's lies) - surely they're channelling their own power (albeit unconsciously).. All that state pomp and emblems.. that's gotta be a BIG deal when held by SO MANY minds...

Reaction score
Awards
I agree, I know the egregores of the voting party is one thing. Astrologers to the Stars outed to the press that is was daily or more consultation to one by Nancy Reagan. Best believe that 8nterpretatiin got passed on to Ronnie.
Skull and Crossbones. Bilderberg. As childish as they may seem to people, I would say the first involves death Magick under oaths. The latter a tribute to Moloch. Yeah. Perhaps it is well wishing i'll advised to be a worlds martyr.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
About putin: dont you love his meme riding a bear with a naked chest?
Especially when one knows spirit bear to be a healer.
fe7.jpg

This one is fun too, but sadly the medicine man lost this round...
images

Reaction score
Awards
Okay. So we can't play favorites since they don't set their own on their feet first, we don't know the motives or agenda of either country, and they may have in their employ some serious counter magic ready like a tripwire.
But. We can still do workings or Invocations for world peace, and material security for all.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I've been watching this thread a while, and I still want the best for the citizens. However. Part of the wording in the way I worked on this is "perceive the plans of the enemy".

A lot of information has become available to me since then that is available to all if they watch without bias and if they find it before it gets censored or "fact" checked.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Okay. So we can't play favorites since they don't set their own on their feet first, we don't know the motives or agenda of either country, and they may have in their employ some serious counter magic ready like a tripwire.
But. We can still do workings or Invocations for world peace, and material security for all.
You do have to realize, though, that there are some major players who have explicit interest in keeping the world a violent and shitty place. People pinning their fortunes on the military industrial complex, among other things. Even if there isn't active backlash doing magic for something as simple as world peace, there is indeed a current you'll have to put in serious effort to go against. Because sadly, we live in a world where not everybody wants children to stop being fucking blown up. People with a vested interest in the status quo tend to have lots of money and power to keep things exactly the way they are.