• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Will Magick Be Regulated?

Everyone's got one.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
You have an avatar of gordon ramsey and you dont know vdende productions? How?
Post automatically merged:

Maybe you know it by endemol productions.
That's actually me in the avatar photo :D It's my album cover :D

Also, both his surname and mine are spelled 'Ramsay' :D

I can't comment on what other company might be in charge if Endemol didn't exist :)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lol, as i said hocus pocus magick stick and snake.

As if you never ever thought of the resemblance and the influence of it. 🤑

Nice wave, btw...

Asteriskos

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Regulating Magic/k... There's such a variety of possibilities here! Groups of all sizes, Orders, Covens, Conjuring Groups, Couples, Solitaries, et al!
Who or What is Capable of regulating Magic/k, again the possibilities range from all levels of government to vigilantes, and the Non-Elected Owners of the Elected!

Then there's this quote from Paul Huson that summarizes everything for me, the crux of it all?

"Don't delude yourself, the minute you set foot upon the path of Witchcraft a call rings out in the unseen world announcing the fact of your arrival"
(That's in contrast to someone sitting in an Armchair merely reading his Book!) 🤘

Now, just Who or What is it that's capable of picking up on that? Us Magicians, Sorcerers, Witches and Wizards, the denizens of the Otherworld/s, the "elite" themselves, their "remote viewers?" All our personal "deep minds" crest upon the "collective", we are All Psychic, it seems pretty simple, No? I can tell much of the time if I'm in the Presence of someone else who's aware of me, usually at some point eye contact will confirm what you feel. So, practically speaking maybe a form of "glamour" along the lines of a "Shroud of Concealment" is a handy thing to have in the "mojo bag"!

Just some random musings...

Regulating Magic/k... There's such a variety of possibilities here! Groups of all sizes, Orders, Covens, Conjuring Groups, Couples, Solitaries, et al!
Who or What is Capable of regulating Magic/k, again the possibilities range from all levels of government to vigilantes, and the Non-Elected Owners of the Elected!

Then there's this quote from Paul Huson that summarizes everything for me, the crux of it all?

"Don't delude yourself, the minute you set foot upon the path of Witchcraft a call rings out in the unseen world announcing the fact of your arrival"
(That's in contrast to someone sitting in an Armchair merely reading his Book!) 🤘

Now, just Who or What is it that's capable of picking up on that? Us Magicians, Sorcerers, Witches and Wizards, the denizens of the Otherworld/s, the "elite" themselves, their "remote viewers?" All our personal "deep minds" crest upon the "collective", we are All Psychic, it seems pretty simple, No? I can tell much of the time if I'm in the Presence of someone else who's aware of me, usually at some point eye contact will confirm what you feel. So, practically speaking maybe a form of "glamour" along the lines of a "Shroud of Concealment" is a handy thing to have in the "mojo bag"!

Just some random musings...
I want to add something here about "setting a foot upon the path". Much of the time upon a Serious self dedication, or a formal initiation, a cathartic experience if you will, can be sufficient for a "call to ring out in the unseen world". Sometimes this is refereed as the initiation or dedication "taking or being accepted" depending upon the circumstances. It's at that point Someone or Something is likely to think you're
Serious initially.

I don't know what you mean I think the government has our best interest at heart, in fact I think we should discuss this over a phone call just send me your real name, phone number and addr---ermm ...

Back to my point. I agree but they do that to everyone already, bot-nets, fake comments, but I don't know how big or significant the Occult community is to them to be honest. Infiltration is for high profile targets.
I think there's something of an overall dichotomy in what's "perceived" as the Occult community, that is overall, many pagans fleeing "organized" religion who May Not even practice Magic/k in any real sense are counted among those who Do, that is to say, many of us who cultivate Thaumaturgic, as well as Theurgic elements! The overall numbers are likely conflated. In short, you don't have to Practice Magic/k to be a Pagan,
but you damn well Do if you're going to call yourself either a Magician, Sorcerer, Witch, Wizard, Shaman, Cunning Person... et al.
Do THEY know this? Do Useful Idiot's discriminate when they submit their reports? Let's say they do, what's the Real Ratio? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: