• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal William Message Generation

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

4:43

SCL

AP = “
Milky Way Mother”

Cease Belief

Redefine Oneself

Curious

Free Will

Automated Machine Learning

"Haha Joke We Win"

Do A=6

I Am Hearing You

What Is Found Here

Consensual

Gematria

The Mainstream Program

Mixture

Acknowledge Emotion But Do Not Be Controlled By It

Listen

Union With Divinity

You Love I Know

WingMakers Medium

Information Overload

The non-Judgmental Algorithm

The Bidden Zone

4:50

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
It'd be cool to take easily testable things like this and have a group of people try it out and report back what they discover for themselves about it.
It would be, but I gotta be honest...I thought I understood what you were doing, but I clearly do not. Where are the pictures coming from? When it's a screenful of phrases, sometimes I just don't see what you're really doing which would make it hard to reproduce.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It would be, but I gotta be honest...I thought I understood what you were doing, but I clearly do not. Where are the pictures coming from? When it's a screenful of phrases, sometimes I just don't see what you're really doing which would make it hard to reproduce.
[1] There are two main things I am doing. Showing that one can connect in an evidential way with that which is hidden...which I collectively refer to as "The Mind Behind Creation".

This involves one replicating the process by creating and building upon their own personal ComList adding to it whatever they know to be relevant to their individual journey through this life as a human being.

The idea is to allow for the free-flowing of communication both ways and gives that which cannot be seen, the opportunity to communicate as well, rather than just be the spirit et al which is used by the human for to gain things for said human.

[That will become more and more obvious to the human who uses this device for this purpose.]

The second is incidental and very useful in conjunction with the first, for showing the similarities of words and phrases and subject matter through sorting these under identical numerical values.

If I were a programmer, I would perhaps want to create coding which would speed the process up with both systems, but also acknowledge that doing this manually allows for daily data to be contemplated and absorbed by the participant in a user-friendly manner.

This is especially true of the first. [ComLIst]

The second, I can imagine as a simple enough App which could be used by anyone to calculate words and phases etc into numbers as well as sort those into their various listings re values.

[2] The pictures, music etc mostly is my invention - comes from me. Other pics are from links which have been placed on the ComList or are associated with what is being generated as a message at the time...I am often prompted by what the message is saying, to be reminded of things, which I then harken back to - such as with post#28 where I respond to the previous message - specifically the part which reads;
Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Desynchronized
Being
Is Like...
Not
Rules
The Fathers 'House - Mansions'
Ensures You Get To Know It
Automated Machine Learning
Gods Gift
I would say...
Extreme
Create
Evaluate.
Learning
Degrees
The Deep and Meaningful
Fiction
Eat
Hold/Have

All the above is speaking of the role-playing environment I created - and the subject comes up frequently enough for me to understand it in that way - right from post#15 where the whole message centers around that...and how I explained in subsequent post#16 exactly WHY I created the role-playing environment.

At this point there is no further requirement for me to narrate/interpret the generated messages as I just wanted to show for now how the system/communication technique is utilized.
For now I will continue to publish a daily Message but not interpret it.

[433]
The Incognitus asks William about the UICdevice

Existence of the universe requires a God

Eventually this led to the human experience

[229]
Incognitus and William

God is Consciousness

What is the meaning of life?

Smarter Than the Average

Central To The Vision

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
H4Hib42.png

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
gives that which cannot be seen, the opportunity to communicate as well

There are of course many intelligences/existences/beingnesses that are not seen by humans. So how to tell if the communication is beneficial to the human target?

The setup used in this thread has a good feeling about it, but the past is no guarantee of the future, so the underlying quality needs to be assessed for each communication.

The hermit crab demonstrates how an abandoned shell can be used by other entities

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
There are of course many intelligences/existences/beingnesses that are not seen by humans. So how to tell if the communication is beneficial to the human target?

The setup used in this thread has a good feeling about it, but the past is no guarantee of the future, so the underlying quality needs to be assessed for each communication.

The hermit crab demonstrates how an abandoned shell can be used by other entities
One of the things which cannot be seen is ones subconscious. No abandoned shell is involved..

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
One of the things which cannot be seen is ones subconscious.

I thought there were several streams of psychotherapy based on seeing the subconscious - e.g. Psychosynthesis

Equally there are various esoteric/occult streams that like to view/use the subconscious - e.g. Ayahuasca groups

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I thought there were several streams of psychotherapy based on seeing the subconscious - e.g. Psychosynthesis

Equally there are various esoteric/occult streams that like to view/use the subconscious - e.g. Ayahuasca groups
I am focused upon the full context of what I wrote, re the subconscious, which was;

"The idea is to allow for the free-flowing of communication both ways and gives that which cannot be seen, the opportunity to communicate as well, rather than just be the spirit et al which is used by the human for to gain things for said human."

Often when one is quoted out of context and comment made, the comment itself veers away from the intended focus, and if allowed, will quickly move onto another tangent...

psychosynthesis
/ˌsʌɪkəʊˈsɪnθɪsɪs/

1. the integration of separated elements of the psyche or personality.
This communication method allows for this to occur, without any fear attached to it.

Ayahuasca:

Mentioned here in this video I am currently viewing.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I understand why this shit works, i also understand a member here asked for a visible teaching in this way. I know i put the intent out. These things i really dont mind and i think that it can be a fun ride/testing ground if and when it stays on site.

What i do mind, and that is in the area of spyop and remote viewing, is that by choosing william as name and king you immediately attack the dutch 'game'. I F*CKING had to get redirected by a neuro lab (Brabant, thanks btw xxx) for F*UCKING real.

Either way it is not my problem.

@Roma:
Yes ayahuasca makes it visual and the spirits involved have more knowhow about this stuff then humans will ever have and they make sure it stays that way.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Btw, i understand Great Britain is working towards their next king, but they are the one's brexiting Europe, not the other way around.
Some islamic stories even say the biggest demons live on islands.

So keep the remote viewing and spyop laws in consideration while playing this game. As those rules are real. That i had to call military is something i like, but im sure it is not every one's forte or power.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is a dutch children's song that is also used for this purpose:

This
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
was originally created for the Bureau Brexit group exhibit at NDSM Fuse. The words from this Dutch nursery rhyme are so eerily appropriate for this current event, I had to put my own spin on it.

White swans, black swans,
Who wants to sail with us to England?
England is closed.
The key is broken.
And is there no blacksmith in the country who can fix our key?
Go forth! Go forth!
The one who is behind must pull ahead.

Credits to: https: //www.hireanillustrator.com/i/88233/white-swans-black-swans-witte-zwanen-zwarte-zwanen/

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Btw i put a space between https: and the rest of the link as i didnt know how else to make it show.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So i am not really surprised that you suddenly have lost interest in further interpretating MY home, as that is were you tried to put your playground.

I also noticed that you are trying the same with incognitus and his mrs.

What i also noticed is the use of david icke followers and the scare of lizard people, by means of 1 dutch dude who posts on the david icke forum. Who sadly enough got crazy due to this shit, but nevertheless lives in the netherlands and is therefor out of englands jurisdiction and needs to be left alone.

This is NOT a playdate.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
CIA

Remote Viewing = 165

Conduit closing

Spiritual Food

Remote Viewing

Before The Beginning

Love Your Life

United Nations

The Fare On The Table

CIA Remote Viewing
= 178

Food for thought

Selfish attitude

Focused Individual

Carrier Identity

The Arrival Movie

Ghost In The Machine

The Devil Ye Know

The Fathers House

CIA Remote Viewing

This is NOT a playdate. = 218

The Shaping Of Reality

Outposts of Form

Of Your Thoughts

WingMakers Materials

Sometimes Pain Etches...

Hoo haha the laughing owl

Six Heart Virtues

White swans, black swans, = 246

The Spirit of The Planet

Please ask me questions.

Sensory Data Quality

Time for Soul to Drive

When In Doubt - Set It Aside

The Dark Night of The Soul

Atlantean power source

England is closed = 143

World wide web

The god of the bible

Mothers Milk

The Purpose

Consider This

The Path Of Faith

Awake and Waiting

Panpsychism

That'll Be The Day

Homeostasis

English = 74

Jesus

Queenbee

Lucifer

Habitual

Hundred

Phasing

Simple

Between

Tarot

Fine Line

In Detail

Beauty

Nailed it

According

Energy

Masonic

Freescale

Gematria [assigns numerical value to a word/name/phrase]

Deep Space

Nuclear

Hexagon

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Before my guest has a chance to reply, I get an incoming message from Wiremu. I open my ComDevice and read what is written... The first words are: "Hi there old friend. Please read this aloud." I clear my throat and continue as asked.

Manu Iti:
I just received a message from my good friend Wiremu. It reads as follows;

Hi there old friend.

Please read this aloud.

Things are heating up hereabouts in my world. The realm of Judgement is never easy to navigate when said judgement is active.

I am learning to place judgement aside in order to see how the world may look without it.

I am happy enough within myself and enjoyed our recent communion at King Frog Pond, and have taken your advise to speak my thoughts into the environment as a means of allowing any invisible entity or entities who may otherwise not hear my thoughts - to do so, as well as for the equally practical purpose of aligning my now-thoughts with my outspoken voice.

I am anticipating something otherwise unnoticed, to happen as a result of this technique - as was hinted at in our conversation.

Hear from you soon.

Wiremu

I lean back smiling, and take in the night sky, drawing on my pipe as I do.

Manu Iti:
Yes. I am sure Wiremu will indeed discover something, the more he practices this technique of vocalizing ones thoughts as they happen.

The Ruru sounds out from the nearby trees and then in one swift flickering movement, flies into the clearing and lands upon my walking staff, standing in the ground nearby.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Eight Lou One = 131

Mother Earth

Intuition

Eleven years

Development

The Power Of...

Those Who Can

Learn How to

The Bidden Zone

Anticipation

The Old Soul

Not a Problem!

Heuristics

Google Deep mind

Solipsism

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
= 108

Good and evil

One Hundred

NZMUSO

Seductive

Friendship

Live with

Expectant

Geometry

Executing

The Lord God

Ask Molly your CIA source on the inside = 403

The Truth is irresistible once Realised

STARGATE = 91

James Mahu

Mirror

Growth

Prison

Emotion

Conceivable

Oneness

Origins

Gardeners

Peace of mind

The Father

GRILL FLAME = 95

The Face of God

Harmless

Process

Examples

Pineal Gland

Hierarchy

The Elohim

Discover

Major Arcana

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Especially the ask molly is totally spiritwork in the wormhole sense. But alas past tense🖐