• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

witchtok

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
anyone have any idea why tiktok is filled with so much occult missinfo and straight up dangerous stuff for example drawing some randome sigial at full oon on your arm
my guess is that those people are the edgy satanists kind of people but i havent looked deep enough to fully understand
anyone here have any idea why this "trendy" occultisim is so popular

Khoren_

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It's not about the occultism. A lot of these kids grew up on Supernatural, FMA: Brotherhood, or Gravity Falls, where the occult is seen as something easy to protect yourself from, or even able to be turned away with an abracadabra and a fancy hand motion.

Let them fuck around and find out. Worst case scenario, a few wannabes get scared and dont touch the stuff ever again. Best case scenario, we find the next Crowley and magic is revolutionized, again.

Hell, there's been a bunch of misinfo since the 1500s, but we don't balk at it.

Those who seek Truth will find it.

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It's not about the occultism. A lot of these kids grew up on Supernatural, FMA: Brotherhood, or Gravity Falls, where the occult is seen as something easy to protect yourself from, or even able to be turned away with an abracadabra and a fancy hand motion.

Let them fuck around and find out. Worst case scenario, a few wannabes get scared and dont touch the stuff ever again. Best case scenario, we find the next Crowley and magic is revolutionized, again.

thats fair im still a bit annoyed abt the stigma that they give actual practitioners

also i will totally be the next crowley trust me ;)

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

also i forgot to mention i dont think these are the only people who do that as i have also a lot of people romaticizing demons and saying that these demons are actually very nice and caring
i sound a bit insane but hear me out this actually sounds like these demons have a pact with some influencers to present them as actually nice and safe to work with

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
also i forgot to mention i dont think these are the only people who do that as i have also a lot of people romaticizing demons and saying that these demons are actually very nice and caring
i sound a bit insane but hear me out this actually sounds like these demons have a pact with some influencers to present them as actually nice and safe to work with
funny, we had a thread about that on here...

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
funny, we had a thread about that on here...
interesting perspective i still think its stupid to have intimite relations with demons that go beyond either a transaction or threatening them to do somethign

Moongarm71

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I agree with what Khoren_ said. Most "Baby Witches" will either get bored or scared and move on to the next tik tok trend.
I also hope it will be an entry point for some young occult practitioners to become greats, in the future.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
thats fair im still a bit annoyed abt the stigma that they give actual practitioners

also i will totally be the next crowley trust me ;)
Why should I care about others' opinions of me? Especially the opinions of the chronically ignorant? There is no reason they should have any idea about my practices anyway. Those who gush and enthuse over magick are in the same boat as the stigmatizers: mediocrities presuming to pass judgement on what they do not understand. If I am annoyed, it is with dying civilizations that give weight to wankers' opinions.

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
anyone have any idea why tiktok is filled with so much occult missinfo and straight up dangerous stuff for example drawing some randome sigial at full oon on your arm
my guess is that those people are the edgy satanists kind of people but i havent looked deep enough to fully understand
anyone here have any idea why this "trendy" occultisim is so popular
Well, they aren't even edgy Satanist people or anything. They are what they call themselves as 'starseeds'.

They are mixing Pagan and Angelic ideologies with Alienology, which then shows to what extent it can go, people sitting with a radiation radar screen saying "new info ahead from the Alien race".

This is my opinion as I don't necessarily believe that Alienology should be mixed with occultism. It reminds me of the JoS who does this and it's more than disastrous.

That sigils aren't in any way Satanic. They are either tulpas thoughtforms or, at best, some Tom Foolery.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Well, they aren't even edgy Satanist people or anything. They are what they call themselves as 'starseeds'.

They are mixing Pagan and Angelic ideologies with Alienology, which then shows to what extent it can go, people sitting with a radiation radar screen saying "new info ahead from the Alien race".

This is my opinion as I don't necessarily believe that Alienology should be mixed with occultism. It reminds me of the JoS who does this and it's more than disastrous.

That sigils aren't in any way Satanic. They are either tulpas thoughtforms or, at best, some Tom Foolery.
I never could quite get that about JoS. A lot of their system hangs together in an electic sort of way: Hindu chakras and planetary mantras, Nordic gods refashioned as traditional demons, a strong dash of Ariosophy. But then...WTF? Star Trek the X Generation & Satan is Captain Jean Lucifer Picard?! I do not know the history behind that Alienonogical turn. I suspected someone had fast-scanned Miguel Serrano's scattered references to UFO's and started fantasizing. (But I saw in their forum that Serrano is dismissed as a rabbi in mage's robe, so go figure.)

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I never could quite get that about JoS. A lot of their system hangs together in an electic sort of way: Hindu chakras and planetary mantras, Nordic gods refashioned as traditional demons, a strong dash of Ariosophy. But then...WTF? Star Trek the X Generation & Satan is Captain Jean Lucifer Picard?! I do not know the history behind that Alienonogical turn. I suspected someone had fast-scanned Miguel Serrano's scattered references to UFO's and started fantasizing. (But I saw in their forum that Serrano is dismissed as a rabbi in mage's robe, so go figure.)
Their writings are from Zachariah Stitchin's Golden Planet of Nibiru. Frankly, Zachariah is Jewish, so that would break their already-weak control chamber of nazism that they have.

They say that the writings of Nibiru are the ones showing the good ol' Our Race is Our Nation, yet, nowhere in any real scholar studies and manuals, is there a statement that the Nibiru planet exists or, that O.R.I.O.N. stands for Our Race is Our Nation.

Typical cultist BS in my opinion. And, the fun fact is that while they say that they are anti-Zechariah writings due to him being Jewish, they still keep the same retarded O.R.I.O.N. and Nibiru planet writings.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Their writings are from Zachariah Stitchin's Golden Planet of Nibiru. Frankly, Zachariah is Jewish, so that would break their already-weak control chamber of nazism that they have.

They say that the writings of Nibiru are the ones showing the good ol' Our Race is Our Nation, yet, nowhere in any real scholar studies and manuals, is there a statement that the Nibiru planet exists or, that O.R.I.O.N. stands for Our Race is Our Nation.

Typical cultist BS in my opinion. And, the fun fact is that while they say that they are anti-Zechariah writings due to him being Jewish, they still keep the same retarded O.R.I.O.N. and Nibiru planet writings.
So they say what? Stitchin was something like Baalam's ass? Not one of the chosen people, but a spokesman for divine/occult forces all the same? Inventive. Not necessarily true, for all that. But inventive.

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So they say what? Stitchin was something like Baalam's ass? Not one of the chosen people, but a spokesman for divine/occult forces all the same? Inventive. Not necessarily true, for all that. But inventive.
It's inventive indeed. After all, the cult brainwashing JoS does has to be "surgically" installed into the souls of people by some sort of mad people, specifically HoodedCobra, their current leader.

From Alienology mixed (syncretized) with the occult to other things of propaganda and articles, the JoS surely does have its collection of madmen.

But, regardless of how inventive that may sound, I must say that the past of it is pretty horrible. From some people there I learned that their High Priests such as Jake Carlson, or Micama were in a bad state with drugs, or that HP who went into the mental ward.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It's inventive indeed. After all, the cult brainwashing JoS does has to be "surgically" installed into the souls of people by some sort of mad people, specifically HoodedCobra, their current leader.

From Alienology mixed (syncretized) with the occult to other things of propaganda and articles, the JoS surely does have its collection of madmen.

But, regardless of how inventive that may sound, I must say that the past of it is pretty horrible. From some people there I learned that their High Priests such as Jake Carlson, or Micama were in a bad state with drugs, or that HP who went into the mental ward.
I noticed their forum is pretty defensive about the last-(un-)named individual's absence. The drug bit is amusing in a Schadenfreude-spirit. The forum ever and again insists that their brand of Satanist is 100% law abiding. The tone often put me in mind of a hall full of crochety Rotarians nursing hangovers.

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I noticed their forum is pretty defensive about the last-(un-)named individual's absence. The drug bit is amusing in a Schadenfreude-spirit. The forum ever and again insists that their brand of Satanist is 100% law abiding. The tone often put me in mind of a hall full of crochety Rotarians nursing hangovers.
Yeah, indeed. Such extremist cults like the JoS are not law abiding at all. I remember I was digging into their past and saw the news of some guy named Dobson who literally did a massacre at a hotel. When police investigated his laptop, it showed connections with the JoS.

I think his other name was Mark

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, indeed. Such extremist cults like the JoS are not law abiding at all. I remember I was digging into their past and saw the news of some guy named Dobson who literally did a massacre at a hotel. When police investigated his laptop, it showed connections with the JoS.

I think his other name was Mark
Of course, "connections" is a garbage can word. If someone did some forensics on my hard drive, it'd show JoS, O9A, Southern Poverty Law Center, Catholic Church, Orthodox Church, Fox News, White House, German Embassy, Belgium Embassy, Beijing Public Security Bureau, CIA website, LDS Church, H.P. Lovecraft, Patrick O'Brien (the Aubrey books), Frazer McDonald (the Flashman books), Forgotten Weapons, Army Times, and Aset Ka "connections." Depending on the editor's leanings, a host of "influences" could be cooked up to explain my misdeed du jour. "Madman Xenophon Winslow Jones' Rampage Triggered By Obsession With Harry Flashman ?" "Was Xen Jones a Belgian Asset Gone Rogue?" "Xen Jones Mayhem: the China/Mormon/Lovecraft Connection."

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Of course, "connections" is a garbage can word. If someone did some forensics on my hard drive, it'd show JoS, O9A, Southern Poverty Law Center, Catholic Church, Orthodox Church, Fox News, White House, German Embassy, Belgium Embassy, Beijing Public Security Bureau, CIA website, LDS Church, H.P. Lovecraft, Patrick O'Brien (the Aubrey books), Frazer McDonald (the Flashman books), Forgotten Weapons, Army Times, and Aset Ka "connections." Depending on the editor's leanings, a host of "influences" could be cooked up to explain my misdeed du jour. "Madman Xenophon Winslow Jones' Rampage Triggered By Obsession With Harry Flashman ?" "Was Xen Jones a Belgian Asset Gone Rogue?" "Xen Jones Mayhem: the China/Mormon/Lovecraft Connection."
That made me laugh. You are creative ✨️.

And, one thing made me think of something: is there a connection really between China / Mormon / Lovecraft? Or it was something invented by you now

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I was saying that, with a browser history including those three items, a headline writer could assert that such a connection existed. This often happens when the government or media decides to target someone.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Magic is about finding connections - whether or not those connections actually exist 😁