• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Recommendation Yazata's new book – the 28 Archers. Foreword by SkullTraill!

Seeking or giving recommendations for books.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
1651227334292.png

Witches have always been drawn to the Moon, and its phases are widely used in their Craft. Another system of working Lunar Magick incorporates the 28 Mansions through which the Moon makes its way around the Earth. This has long been a practice among those Magicians who calculated the astronomical phenomena and observed the skies to determine the right time to prepare their Talismans.
In our modern world it's easier to locate the exact position the Moon is in or will be at any given time, and beside Talismans there are other types of Magick we can do.
This book is written for Wizards & Witches of all levels. In here you will find 56 Lunar rituals and tips to make the Magick your own.

Purchase:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Note: @Yazata is one of WF's own, and as such, it would be really cool to support him and his work, and I would love for us to do as much as we can to encourage him and others in the future who embark on endeavours like this. Yaz asked me to write the foreword, which you'll be able to read if you purchase the book! I hope I have done the book justice as it is one of the best books on lunar magick I've read, and is a self-contained system of magick which I really appreciate.

Feel free to also discuss and ask questions here on this thread.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Sounds great! I love the Picatrix and related material, this will be fascinating. Way to go @Yazata!

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Are those hardcover's going to be available somewhere?

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
So I went and bought the Kindle version, which is the only version available on the page and it's flagged as not compatible for actual Kindle devices.

Why is that and can you make it available for Kindle device? If I try to download it on my Kindle, I get "This item is not compatible with this device".

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Ah. Okay. Because the previous book looked like shit (it was a reflowable format) I made this one a fixed format. So that the pages look like I intended them. Apparently Kindle Creator lets you make books like that - and they can be read with the free Kindle app - but they won't work on their own Kindle device.

If you download the free Kindle app you should be able to read it.

Thanks for buying it 💚

subspeciez

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ah. Okay. Because the previous book looked like shit (it was a reflowable format) I made this one a fixed format. So that the pages look like I intended them. Apparently Kindle Creator lets you make books like that - and they can be read with the free Kindle app - but they won't work on their own Kindle device.

If you download the free Kindle app you should be able to read it.

Thanks for buying it 💚
That’s a bummer it won’t work on an actual kindle.
hardcover it is !

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards