• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Club A Complete Course in Magick - Kuriakos

A communal reading and discussion exercise for a particular book/series.
Reaction score
Awards
Im currently reading chapters 5 and six, and have been trying to work on clairvoyance. Occasionally I hear voices, but its hard to tell what being said.
So, working MCM again as a Clairs training exercise, despite a few cards that are so battered I know who they are, so I can cheat a bit but try not to.
I think visionary magic in the form of path workings might be ideal as Im prone to daydreaming.
Lets see if they open up Clairs.

Reaction score
Awards
Blized through the Clairs section, taking an entire re-read of the book.
Screw it if the book isn't finished within a month.

Reaction score
Awards
Failed on this within a month, it really helps to take time to develop and strengthen chakras, the subtle bodies/aura, and stir "clairs" up, awakening kundalini, before using this guide, you will develop clairs or strengthen them in no time.

Reaction score
Awards
Been a while since I touched on this, havent felt right for a while, so either it is stirrings of Clairvoyance recently, or something else that may need chakra work.
So this is where I start, the Chakra system according to Kuriakos.

Reaction score
Awards
I find I struggle with the Middle Pillar Ritual, so I might use reverse (top-down) chakra system.
So, concentrate on Crown chakra, this would also be akin to Qi Gong (and acupuncture points) on crown and root, as if a solid white beam of light could flow top down through them in order.

Reaction score
Awards
For opening Chakras, or a very splendid Middle Pillar Ritual, Hexagram Ritual and a Pentagram Ritual and QC wrapped around, here is the process per Kuriakos: If we use his system, then we go bottom up.

1. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths
2. Visualize the color for that chakra swirling around in a clockwise movement around that particular chakra area to open the chakra up.
You will feel a difference when this happens and will feel better or clearer.
3. Do #1 and #2 for each chakra listed below

1st Chakra: The Root Chakra
Color: red
Purpose: it represents the earth element or physical plane and connects us to survival and our instincts. This chakra brings us health, money, security and physical identity.

#2. The Base Chakra
Color: orange
Purpose: it represents the water element or emotion. It connects to our feelings, desire and movement
This chakra brings us emotion, sexual fulfillment and the ability to accept change.

#3 The Solar Plexus Chakra
Color: yellow
Purpose: it represents the fire element and it rules our will and decisions and brings us energy and power in our lives.

#4 The Heart Chakra
Color: green
Purpose: it represents the air element or ideas. It allows us to love and feel centered in our lives.

5th The Throat Chakra
Color: blue
Purpose: it represents communication and expression.

6th The 3rd Eye Chakra
Color: purple
Purpose: it represents seeing physically and psychically and brings us visions and connection to the universe

7th The Crown Chakra
Color: pink
Purpose: this represents consciousness, pure awareness and knowledge coming from the universe.

Reaction score
Awards
In addition, I do have "passcodes" or mantras for each of the seven chakras in one of my notebooks.
These would be:
Chakra Mudra. Planet. Color
7/Crown. AUM. Saturn. Violet/White
6/3rd Eye AUM. Jupiter. Indigo
5/Throat HAM. Luna. Blue.
4/Heart. YAM. Venus. Green
3/Solar RAM. Mercury. Yellow
2 Spine. VAM. Sol. Orange
1 Base. LAM. Mars. Red

The PROBLEM with my idea is that it is ill advised, and in either case, either direction, if one step is off kundalini psychosis could occur.
I have in my notes, probably from Kuriakos, that they should always, always, be opened and stimulated in order from root up to crown.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Probably because the notes were from OAA or some other book used as a reference as well as workings. I thought it odd myself. In fact, orange is usually mercury. A blind?

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Could be. This seems very akward, Luna is associated with fertility so I would expect it to be on sacral chakra, and Sol to be definitely on solar plexus. Maybe there is an explanation I don't know of.

Anyways, let me get out of the way

Reaction score
Awards
Root chakra meditation today. Mars. Base of spine. RAM. Red. Will post results. Another possible way to awaken it, is to root-breathe, breathing fourfold pattern, from foot to groin as energy path, with exhale release the tingles, and let it get re-grounded.
Post automatically merged:

I think at this point it is safe to say I have stirred mediumship within. Nausea, overwhelmed feelings, anxiety, shared experiences, messengers talking to me for one religion or another. A feeling of taking in all sensory input at once and having no ability to regulate the experience, and find solace in grounding.

On hold until Chakrs and Clair abilities have opened. Will still meditate on his Chakra layout.

Restarting this in February, whether Chakras are open or not. To me this is the only spoiler, that chakras should be open and in working order.

Starting this over in April, will be reporting successes and failures, and will attempt a Discussion thread.

Since Im starting this over in April, I will also be doing Journal of Spirit Communications as well:

This was a failure at first try, so will give this another go. Still working on Chakras unless I can use the Middle Pillar or Sacred Chamber, Lightning Flash etc to achieve the same goal. Trance and anchors need work.

Minus a week, as this week is -- this month will be busy for me. But I will integrate the exercises daily. I must admit I fell off of this for a good long while.

I am still on this, have nor forgotten about this. I am in a period of change and transformation, and again faced with what to lose.

Last edited: