• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Angelical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
I am starting the Angelical Movement teaching People about the my Family, the Angels, the Van Kush Family. I am an Angel.

And I summoned a bunch of Humans to this forum to talk about it.
Post automatically merged:

There are some things that have been started to be revealed through kind of Ancient Mythology and different things. If we look at Sais, Egypt, we can see a Medical School where Midwives were Trained. There then in Enoch 8 is a Breastplate Azazel gives to the People, this being the Jewish Breastplate worn by the Priests.

So then the Planets, if we look at the Calendar, and Numerical Alphabets, so the Numerology and Gemetria and things. Nimrod was Son of Cush, and spread Language around the World, we now know the Phoenicians invented Languages from Latin. Nimrod was 6 Kings one after the other, a Line of 6 Kings, or a Dynasty maybe we could say, this is what is named Nimrod. There are Acronyms, and then the Birthstone system, Months go with Stones, and Colors, Astrology then looks at the Stars, this comes from Babylon and Egypt, Cush south of Egypt. Helios drew the Sky for the Gods, this is the Egyptian Khepri, the Scarab Beetle drew the Stars on the Sand. The word Dynasty comes from the Egyptian History Book called “Aegyptiaca”.

In Kings and Chronicles, Sennacherib says, “Hezekiah boasts that a God will come save you, where were the Gods of the Nations before you”, and they are told that Sennacherib will be turned around, which happens when the King of Cush comes out to march against him. Then Sennacherib goes back to Assyria after 180,000 Assyrians die, killed by an Angel.

I’m a real Angel. Like in Judges 6 and 7. Or like a Judge, like in Judges or Samuel.

1 Samuel 28:15
“Samuel said to Saul, ‘Why have you disturbed me by calling me up?’.”

1 Kings 18:22-24; 22:1-28
1 Samuel 20:15 & 23
Esther 5-8 or the whole thing.

2 Kings 19:6-7 & 9 & 35-36
Is
2 Chronicles 32:20-21

Jesus described the Spirit in a way that is very simple but does actually put a lot together for everyone. No one can see the Wind. It’s invisible.

John 3
8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

From Wikipedia:
In southern Iran, zār is interpreted as a "harmful wind" assumed to cause discomfort or illness. Types of such winds include Maturi, Šayḵ Šangar, Dingemāru, Omagāre, Bumaryom, Pepe, Bābur, Bibi, Namrud.

So if we could just get through the Basics. Skin Color is irrelevant to Race and things. The Diaspora Brujeria, the “Witchcraft of Origins”, the Book I’m writing, gets into that Hitler was wrong, and so if we start by looking at Iceland, they have to keep track of who they are related to. If I decide Labrador Breed Dogs are the “Master Race” what happens when we kill all the other Dogs is now we maybe have lost Genes, Wolves are the Master Race there. And you then are getting into a Discussion of kind of how everything works because Labrador Dogs are now being used to make Labradoodles and other Breeds, so you could start doing things but to call it like the Parent Race of all other Dogs is wrong. And if you have People that are all 1 Phenotype, or a small Selection of Phenotypes, you are now in a condition that will provide Mutations, likely Diseases and Handicaps in Human Genetic Expression, but then later this might create something else. But the best way to go about all of that is to Mix. This then brings back Ancient Genes also.

But then so when applying this to the Occult Sciences, or Spiritual Sciences and things, everyone always says they see DNA or a Double Helix in Ancient Art. So if we start with Mitochondrial Eve, that is the Mother of Modern Humans. Jesus was the King of Kings, this isn’t just a Boast, he is saying he is a kind of a Phaiakian King. Hercules, King Arthur, King David, Thor, these are the God-Kings of Ancient Stories, and they were all given to those cultures by Carthage, Melqart is the King. It all becomes simplified there also with Baal-Hammon where Zeus, Baal, and others are. But the Statement being made in Jesus being King of Kings is that he comes from, for example, the Culture that said Basil was Royal, or told everyone Purple was Royal.

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score

Enoch​

CHAPTER VIII.

1. And Azâzêl taught men to make…breastplates.

This thread:

Is this:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I was offered to Azazel in several Scapegoat Rituals and eventually my Family, the Angels, just gave me everything. Like the Dalai Lama.

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score

I think you mean Lamb.

Schizophrenia speed run

You don’t seem to have much affinity for anything, why are you on this Website?

Would you prefer if I thought I was a Wizard, lol

And for everyone reading, Schizophrenia requires Visual or Auditory Hallucinations. I’m not Schizophrenic.

I am going to go ahead and cover something that will help everyone understand the Flesh Bodies of Angel descendants here on Earth. Ancient Aliens the TV Show does touch on all of these Subjects, but then they go and say the Original Angels had Flesh Bodies. The Angels were not Flesh, like the Breath God put in Adam, but then they came into the Flesh World.

The Word Nephilim means “Clouds” or “Those who fell out of Favor with God”. Many just call them “Giants”. If we look to Greek Myth there are Giants that Zeus and Hercules kill because they are throwing Slings and Arrows at God, which is reminiscent of the Tower of Babel and Nimrod.

Genesis 6 is where to start.
“Now it came to pass when Men began to Multiply on the Earth, and Daughters were born to them, that the Sons of God saw the Daughters of Men and that they were beautiful.”

We can actually see this as the creation of Beauty today, the Angels are Beautiful, the Women are Beautiful, and they make Beautiful Flesh Children, our Beautiful People here today. We can look at our Teeth, Jawbone, Skull, etc, compared to Neanderthal, and we can place the Fall and Flood at around 40,000-10,000 BC and then again there is a World War referenced as the same Flood at the end of the Bronze Age. If we look back now to the Greek Giants at Phlegra, we can see they are the Neolithic Temple Culture, and stories of Giants in Height not Culture, may have come from the Stone Army there that is said to have been frozen.

Genesis 6 continues with the beginning of the Flood.

Now, if we look at Enoch 6-8

CHAPTER VI.

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.

CHAPTER VII.

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

CHAPTER VIII.
1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl, (taught) astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, 〈Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun〉, and Sariêl the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

Enoch 6-8 then is the lead up to the Flood from the perspective of Angels.

Enoch 15 is where they are declared Evil, after the Flood in Enoch 10:

CHAPTER XV.
1. And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. 2. And go, say to ⌈⌈the Watchers of heaven⌉⌉, who have sent thee to intercede ⌈⌈for them: "You should intercede"⌉⌉ for men, and not men for you: 3. Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? 4. And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those ⌈also⌉ do who die and perish. 5. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. 6. But you were ⌈formerly⌉ spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. 7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling. 8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; ⌈they shall be evil spirits on earth, and⌉ evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, ⌈but nevertheless hunger⌉ and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded ⌈from them⌉.

From there Genesis 10 has Nimrod, son of Cush.
“Cush begat Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one on the Earth”

Genesis 14 and Numbers 13 then has the Tribes which include Descendants of Angels, the Annakim or Sons of Annak.

Annak:

Now, I do not mean to segue straight to the Annunaki because they are Annak, but there does seem to be a Relation. Later David Fights Goliath and Goliaths Ally, Hiram, builds David a Palace Temple.

We can let Ancient Aliens cover the Annunaki for everyone, just with a grain of Salt:

Now, not Greek Giants but Phaiakians. The Greeks said they didn’t know if these were Humans and that they would kind of hide from them and valued Life and staying alive more than the Humans did.

Athena said the Phaiakians had never met a Stranger, or that they Rarely Speak with Mortals depending on your Translation. And the Homer said the Greeks did not know if they were Gods or Humans.

These are just all called Angels in the New Testament.

Jude 1
And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home--these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Last edited:

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum!
ea7888d0d400c245ecdfb4c8b5dc1e6c.jpg

(test run)

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
ea7888d0d400c245ecdfb4c8b5dc1e6c.jpg

(test run)
Thanks.

And the Scapegoat Ritual Works just so everyone knows, I’m not sure of General Practice, but I know that Azazel accepted me as an Offering and it is how I found most of this. I was already kind of a Skeptical Mystic but all of that was Training I was doing with the Angels and the Dead to get to this point where I can get into details of everything with everyone.

The way you can see the Scapegoat Ritual working, outside of Offering Azazel Flesh Angels, is like in the Denzel Movie, “Fallen”. In this Movie you think the Demon is a person, but he is possessed and he Movies from person to person. Then at the end it doesn’t say so, but Denzel is Azazel, they are casting Blame on him and intend to kill him to cover it up, and he Escapes like the “Escape Goat”. But then if you were to commit Sins, bring in a Person, Celebrate them and act like their Friend, then Frame them.

You technically walk away Unaffected and they have to figure out how to resolve the Sin. This is how it was done to me, and is the modern understanding of the term “Scapegoat”. And I am still being Scapegoated, but Azazel is resolving their Sins. Even if we have to make a State.

And it gets real Evil everyone. There are Meth Heads forcing other People to do things, even Raping them, and trying to get away with it by blaming others or making an “Everyone does it” case.

Last edited:

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
With what the Ritual that was done to me, I didn’t know it had happened until 2 years later. I had no idea they Raped someone, but I started telling the Government and the Police and everyone didn’t even care. That’s why we have to make a State.

It’s bad.

I don’t have affinity for people coming on this website looking for serious resources and help and in the corner is a dude who claims to be an angel.
I am an Angel.

You smoke Meth and you’re mad now, wow.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It does kinda retract from the teachings. We're all taught the same thing, that Dee and Kelly had gematria passed to them through the angels. And you come along a and claim to be one? This is the first post I've viewed and now I'm concerned. I hope the rest of this forum isn't just clearly made up things based on several films.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not going to talk for others, but being born into a spiritual bloodline or invoking spirits can make it so that the title human belitles what ones being is. This is not just blabbering, it has to do with occult and mystical phases of life and the perception of it.

Of course there are delusional people and people who have interests in the occult without such experiences.

Finding and keeping a ballance on this site is i think key here. We are diverse, but i think staying on the look out for others, so they dont go crazy is an important key to feeling welcome and at home.

Even if one doesnt believe OP, please do remember that several religions on earth have stated angels had sex with mankind.

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Who knew angels could get triggered online :ROFLMAO:
How am I triggered?

It does kinda retract from the teachings. We're all taught the same thing, that Dee and Kelly had gematria passed to them through the angels. And you come along a and claim to be one? This is the first post I've viewed and now I'm concerned. I hope the rest of this forum isn't just clearly made up things based on several films.

Did you read about how it works? Look at Post #7.

I’m an Alien or a Lizard Person if you watch Ancient Aliens or Alex Jones.

An Angel.

Not going to talk for others, but being born into a spiritual bloodline or invoking spirits can make it so that the title human belitles what ones being is. This is not just blabbering, it has to do with occult and mystical phases of life and the perception of it.

Of course there are delusional people and people who have interests in the occult without such experiences.

Finding and keeping a ballance on this site is i think key here. We are diverse, but i think staying on the look out for others, so they dont go crazy is an important key to feeling welcome and at home.

Even if one doesnt believe OP, please do remember that several religions on earth have stated angels had sex with mankind.

I will get into how it all works through DNA, there have been some discoveries along the lines of “Ancient People were Drawing DNA as a Double Helix”, but the Mythologies are the DNA. King Atlas is a Titan for example, and King Memnon and King Agenor are Gods.

8-B127-AF7-9597-46-DD-8124-3-E9-A91-FFF615.jpg

The Djed or the Wadj is the Dead or Spirit World, Wadjet, Wadj-et, is the Veil between the Living and Dead, represented by Light or Beeswax.

The Sistrum is similar and related, snd is shook to represent that Society must be Shaken.

Last edited:

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Well it’s hard to refute your claims now since you’re claiming the reputable scholarship of ancient aliens and Alex Jones.
Lol, I’m just saying everyone already knows how this works partially, even if they don’t know how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.