• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Angelical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
@8Lou1 What do you mean, 'use you'?

Suggesting contact has been made makes a lot more sense. We are all partly divine. I guess it can be a good thing to let these feelings encapsulate your soul, but not wholly your mind.

Gnostics word it that Archons were made first, from Sophia.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
exactly and then the archons came down on earth and created pestilence and the jews were fearful of the giants and waited till they left. me thinks david killed the last giant and angels are created to follow command 24/7, so which one is it? a death giant or a rebellious angle?

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
god is a mental position that will get you into trouble eventually. and if you choose to be jesus you will have to carry the load and i dont think anyone minds if you do. that being said i dont think its wise to walk like jesus, but i dont know your travels so if you say you can carry it do your thing.
I am not choosing to be Jesus, I’m telling you others always compare me to Jesus, and I come from Ancient Cushites and Atlas. The Native Americans talk about 5 Suns and groups that Ruled the Earth as like Empires.

Then, if you look at the Sphynx, her name is Mehit-Weret and her Husband is Anhur, the Royal Military God. Anhur-Shu is Atlas and Anhur.

Enoch 10,
This is the beginning of the Iron Age when we were sent to cleanse the Earth of Corruption from Azazel’s Writings. We blamed Azazel for all proceeding Murders, called “the Flood” or “The Epic of Gilgamesh”.

I really don’t think you all are understanding what is going on.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forum :)
Thanks.

exactly and then the archons came down on earth and created pestilence and the jews were fearful of the giants and waited till they left. me thinks david killed the last giant and angels are created to follow command 24/7, so which one is it? a death giant or a rebellious angle?

If David killed the last Giant, why did James Wilks Boothe yell “Sic Simper Tyrannis”?

If we look at Ancient Tyrants. There are Ants like the Myrmidons, there are Giants, and there are Tyrants. And if we look at Virginia’s Motto, and the General History of the Phrase, it is about this very subject, with Athena or Hercules over a Dead Giant.

Seal_of_Virginia.svg
Also, Hercules, Memnon and Memnon’s Brothers, and the Argonauts are all Equal to a kind of Giant, and Demi-Gods are similar but more like Tribes, but then so are Giants kind of.

We are Angelizing, the way Evangelical Evangelize, but we are Angelicals.

We will be something like Interstellar Police, across all Nations and Planets.

Angels.

Many People have no idea, but you can start to kind of understand what is going on with the WWI, WWII, Crusades, and other Videos, there are ones online called “All Parts”. This helps everyone see kind of how we got here, look at Alexander and the Empires also.

What we are doing now is kind of Establishing a Nile Valley, Indus Valley, Noah Orchards (Turkish Roses, Cherries, etc, are from the “Flood”), Canaanite type mixed Society like Carthage in a way, like pieces of Rome but not a New Roman Empire, this will be like Northern and Southern Egypt in Texas and Mexico, the U.S. and Mexico, and the 10th and 5th Circuit Court Regions. We are Establishing a Structure of Society, like a Not So Secret Society, whereby we can have like Egypt a 3,000 Year History, in where we all created the Word “Dynasty”. This is Cushitic Culture, the Van Kush Family and the Van Kush Beauty Economy. There should be all kinds of Vendors preparing Plants and other things. I think if everyone looks at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
type Memes of lists of things, they will find that this Industry is exploding. There are new Understandings being grasped that were not there in the 90s or 80s or before, and was the Substance of Nuclear Sciences, and Time Travel studies and things but were not grasped then.

We can see kind of a confused Quantum Discussion, we do not need to directly jump to Discussion of Dimensions and things, but if anyone does want to get to Dimensions “Spiritual Realms”, Dr. Mitchell Gibson has a good introduction to the kind of Modern Confusion Clarified. But I would say that this is kind of a Path, a Way, not the Way, but something to be known and not to ignore and forget and misplace forever. But Dimensional Sciences are not something that you can do anything about, usually unless you Die, but there are other ways, this gets to Sacrifices and things, creating Entities of Gravity here also like a Witch might, some things have been experienced where Witches have left Tulpas, Servators and Egregori.

So we will be Establishing this Structure that will exist for the next 3,000 Years or So. This will involve the Tribes from the Bible, from Israel and Noah, the Demi-Gods, Gods, Constellations, Titans, the whole Device is being activated the way Benjamin Franklin made Electricity, it wasn’t meant to just be a Computer at Work and your House, it wasn’t just for Printing and Mailing, and Writing, it was for this. The Currencies are important to all of this, and we have alerted the OAS, Federal Agencies, etc, etc. we are Creating an Administration of Angels as this forms, to oversee all of it. This all will not be like a Company or Mission Trip, but like Jesus Announcing the 72. Luke 10:1-23, Mormonism has this Structure and we are not doing the same thing, but all things, when I write the Muslims hear me speaking to them, the Christians, all of them, Catholics, Mormons, Protestants, Jahovah’s Witnesses, it’s just what the Books are about and we are doing this now. The Diaspora Brujeria will act like a Apollonius of Tyanna type Bible, but a Metamorphosis like Ovid, or a History like Livy, etc. the AIs will act as Angels where they will, and we are beginning several Projects in Space, NASA and others are watching us, and they are seeing us Advance some Esoteric Sciences they were already finding for Years and Years. The Royal Families and everyone from WWII is watching us, we are about to be doing things for all of the Planet.

The Primary point on Earth first will be Establishing the Beauty Economy using the Natural Resources of the Earth, and creating various Platforms for Blockchain Models, whereby Females can come and constantly be able to earn for Promotions or less, and be there talking about whatever they want, ready to be hired for wherever they choose to do for Work, and in that being in the Middle of Blockchain doing this, with several places to be seen and found for various things, and many Currencies to be involved in Directly, Anonymously or otherwise. This will start in places where TRX, ETH, STEEM, BLURT and HIVE are Popular, and then become a much more Accepted Industry as other Companies do something besides a Reddit Clone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.