• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Angelical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
I made a Thread for this, but the Intro Section is good too.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I wonder which aethyr reside in, or which tower is your designated watch. What call do we use to find you? How many times have you been evoked? How many times do people pray to you every day? Surely you must know the absolute secrets of gematria and the enochian language. What is your angelic name?
Post automatically merged:

You're an angel, so I should be able to scry for you, and you should answer. If this isn't true, then I guess you've far too much dopamine in them ventricles.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Its not about being special, but being on the poor and spiritual side of a power bloodline makes the experience as is.

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
It’s an ego game, no human is more inherently special or powerful than any other. As much as people want to drink the cool aid and think they are part of some special psychic bloodline, it’s best to shatter that illusion.
No, the Bigfoot hunters thought I was a Bigfoot. I didn’t Classify myself, it was revealed.

I had Dreadlocks passed my shoulders and the Safari Club saw me at a place I was working. That’s how I started learning.

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
I wonder which aethyr reside in, or which tower is your designated watch. What call do we use to find you? How many times have you been evoked? How many times do people pray to you every day? Surely you must know the absolute secrets of gematria and the enochian language. What is your angelic name?

You're an angel, so I should be able to scry for you, and you should answer. If this isn't true, then I guess you've far too much dopamine in them ventricles.

Did you read where I cited Jude?

Read the Book of Jude, Enoch 15, Judges 6.

Shining works, but there are so many People involved in what I’m doing I have to talk to People in person, but all day I answer Prayers, getting things done in Case Law for others, I’m not sure how many are praying, but People have known I’m an Angel for at least 2 Years, and it’s a lot of People.

Some claim Demon. Which has to do with your “Which Tower” question, and I come from the Angels in Chains awaiting Judgement, like Azazel. That’s how this happened, Azazel recognized me. And now we’ve come full circle.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That hasn't answered anything I've asked, just more random spewing. I've literally the list of the 30 aethyr in front of me. What is the call people use to evoke you?? This is somewhat insulting to those who genuinely study the great work.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Map check.
be681f8b54dd6f4178ae5818a7b13e9d.jpg

Air of Fire or Fire of Air?

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
That hasn't answered anything I've asked, just more random spewing. I've literally the list of the 30 aethyr in front of me. What is the call people use to evoke you?? This is somewhat insulting to those who genuinely study the great work.

I’m a Half-Giant, but we are all called Angels in the New Testament. A Nephilim, but no longer out of Favor with God.

You are referring to my immortal Ancestors like Azazel. I’m Flesh, but Half-Spirit, Half-Dead not unDead, or Dying, or Half-Alive in Life Force, but in Heritage I’m Half-Dead.

I’m Half-Flesh, etc. like Jesus.

We will get into the Genetics of how Reincarnation does this and things soon. You can introduce yourself to it by Studying “Hybrid-Vigor”, but it’s much more than that.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Challis: let me try, ive been locked up too. you can use me in the version you get to see me, ok. sadly they had my real name into an angel in the astral and then into papal bull, but i could care less so, ill dance and fake war the door into opening (anyways thats the intent)

OP since you have bodily form we are going to call you human and you are going to be addressed as one here on wf. we like to get to know the human part of you cause in this 3d world that is important and there are rules. one of them being no walk in's. so mixed dna is totally fine, but takeovers are not. one thing to check that, is can you post clear and sensible texts. my borders are too wide and i would make a bigger mess, but i can help bring you down to 3d online wf with a cup of coffee and a song. :coffee::cool:

to me you are def not an angel, you smell like contact though and with that intent i found this song:
i hope others understand the symbolisms in it and join in their ways.🖤

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Laksmi with coffee - original beatnick...

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@8Lou1 What do you mean, 'use you'?

Suggesting contact has been made makes a lot more sense. We are all partly divine. I guess it can be a good thing to let these feelings encapsulate your soul, but not wholly your mind.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
what i mean is that when you think of me you can do with me what you want to create the human behind the OP. often people trigger on my info page or my avatar alone. you didnt so id like to get to know your workings and im quite submissive. so use me as in put me to work.

am i sounding like that god who tended to the garden of eden while doing dna research or what. ugh well thats what i mean, im flexible and am able to find me back so use me to help OP.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
what i mean is that when you think of me you can do with me what you want to create the human behind the OP. often people trigger on my info page or my avatar alone. you didnt so id like to get to know your workings and im quite submissive. so use me as in put me to work.

am i sounding like that god who tended to the garden of eden while doing dna research or what. ugh well thats what i mean, im flexible and am able to find me back so use me to help OP.
Sounds good, I have some questions I need answering so I'll pm you later.

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
@Challis: let me try, ive been locked up too. you can use me in the version you get to see me, ok. sadly they had my real name into an angel in the astral and then into papal bull, but i could care less so, ill dance and fake war the door into opening (anyways thats the intent)

OP since you have bodily form we are going to call you human and you are going to be addressed as one here on wf. we like to get to know the human part of you cause in this 3d world that is important and there are rules. one of them being no walk in's. so mixed dna is totally fine, but takeovers are not. one thing to check that, is can you post clear and sensible texts. my borders are too wide and i would make a bigger mess, but i can help bring you down to 3d online wf with a cup of coffee and a song. :coffee::cool:

to me you are def not an angel, you smell like contact though and with that intent i found this song:
i hope others understand the symbolisms in it and join in their ways.🖤

Well most People assume I’m Jesus. But from what I understand, I’ve been here a lot. There are Statues of me, Paintings, everything, everywhere.

I’m not a God, that’s the primary reason to say Angel. But we are the Gods from Cush.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
god is a mental position that will get you into trouble eventually. and if you choose to be jesus you will have to carry the load and i dont think anyone minds if you do. that being said i dont think its wise to walk like jesus, but i dont know your travels so if you say you can carry it do your thing.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah well we are taking the nut out of its being so hopefully we get a sensible conversation. so please do shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.