• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Another take on the world

Everyone's got one.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Correct me if I’m wrong, but to you need evil to have good.

In order to know god there must be a devil.

I’m gonna be brief you need to go down 1st before you soar.

There're those who make the rules the judges if you will that are neither good nor bad but just are = the pwrs that be:
To me they appear as dark reptilian eyes.

what do you say?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
If that's "the way the world works" then I've got some supernatural creatures to force out of this world. Get your own women or get lost.
Machine Gun GIF
what about jc his dad was the angel Gabriel,
now that's breaking the rules right?

so xtianity is based on unfair conception.

Reaction score
Awards
what about jc his dad was the angel Gabriel,
now that's breaking the rules right?
News to me. I was under the impression that the conception of Jesus was "immaculate," synonyms of which include chaste, modest, and virgin. I don't think anyone had sex with Mary, not even God. There was no bumping and grinding, God chose Mary and the baby formed within her. The guy's apparently omnipotent, he can do whatever he likes. Baby without sex. That's how the story's told.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
News to me. I was under the impression that the conception of Jesus was "immaculate," synonyms of which include chaste, modest, and virgin. I don't think anyone had sex with Mary, not even God. There was no bumping and grinding, God chose Mary and the baby formed within her. The guy's apparently omnipotent, he can do whatever he likes. Baby without sex. That's how the story's told.
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: when His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child by the Holy Spirit.
this is from Matthew Holy Spirit=Gabriel

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: when His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child by the Holy Spirit.
this is from Matthew Holy Spirit=Gabriel

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The Holy Spirit is part of the triad, it's just another way to say "God." He's the aspect of the comforter, he consoles. He's not any more an angel than Jesus or God himself. Of the divine trinity, he's the most abstract. He's a bit of a strange character. But he's not Gabriel.

Reaction score
Awards
You should read up on the Holy Spirit especially the ascension of Isaiah
Not really, I think I've got a pretty good grasp of who and what he is. He's been considered as such for centuries, often depicted as a dove accompanying God and Jesus. He's just straight up not an angel. Unless you're saying the church is lying, or just plain wrong, which ok sure maybe. But that's just conjecture.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You easily get lost in the sheer mass of religious texts. I suggest to go back to the hebrew roots for a better understanding.
In the beginning there were hebrew tribes in the desert. All of one family, all with their own landmarks, rivers, hills and greeks as Gods. So it was the name of a lake, like Bir plus the ending for God El. So the God of that tribe was Bir-El (or as I prefer Beer-El). Or another tribe lived near a volcano, the Beh. Welcome Beh-El (or as translations put it, Baal).
You get the drill. Now if you want to make a big war against other tribes like the PLST, or Palestinians as they are called today, priest had to find a common God to unite the tribes. Aka monotheism. So they created a new God for all hebrew tribes. They called him FAMILY. Splendid because it was the highest value of them all. Of course this God had to be holy, so family wasn't a good name. So they came up with the Tetragrammaton, HaShem, the name. Four letters, Yod, the father, Heh, the mother, Vaw, the son and the End-Heh, the daughter. YHVH. Family. Do not pronounce it, or you will lose the meaning!

This God being the highest family has of course offsprings. Sons, the Angels. And dauhters, the Demons. The sons of God do the right things, they work, fight and obey the family (exept one who loved the family so much that he did not obey to love and serve mankind. That one was Satan). The daughters of God that are into wellness, party and fun. They are called unwanted, evil and bad. Woman bad. Hedonism bad.

That is why I ask you to rethink. This concept has brought too many real evil over mankind. War, hate of women. It must be stopped. Give the daughters a chance. They are worth it.

Reaction score
Awards
You easily get lost in the sheer mass of religious texts. I suggest to go back to the hebrew roots for a better understanding.
In the beginning there were hebrew tribes in the desert. All of one family, all with their own landmarks, rivers, hills and greeks as Gods. So it was the name of a lake, like Bir plus the ending for God El. So the God of that tribe was Bir-El (or as I prefer Beer-El). Or another tribe lived near a volcano, the Beh. Welcome Beh-El (or as translations put it, Baal).
You get the drill. Now if you want to make a big war against other tribes like the PLST, or Palestinians as they are called today, priest had to find a common God to unite the tribes. Aka monotheism. So they created a new God for all hebrew tribes. They called him FAMILY. Splendid because it was the highest value of them all. Of course this God had to be holy, so family wasn't a good name. So they came up with the Tetragrammaton, HaShem, the name. Four letters, Yod, the father, Heh, the mother, Vaw, the son and the End-Heh, the daughter. YHVH. Family. Do not pronounce it, or you will lose the meaning!

This God being the highest family has of course offsprings. Sons, the Angels. And dauhters, the Demons. The sons of God do the right things, they work, fight and obey the family (exept one who loved the family so much that he did not obey to love and serve mankind. That one was Satan). The daughters of God that are into wellness, party and fun. They are called unwanted, evil and bad. Woman bad. Hedonism bad.

That is why I ask you to rethink. This concept has brought too many real evil over mankind. War, hate of women. It must be stopped. Give the daughters a chance. They are worth it.
Pretty sure most demons are guys. I'm sorry, but I can't reconcile good with hedonism. Living like this, in a state of constant pleasure, it's not sustainable. A person's tolerance just keeps going up, and as a consequence they desire infinitesimally more extravagant displays of vulgarity, endless sensual experiences, perversions that grow exponentially more repugnant with each passing year. The longer someone lives like this, the less human they become. Sex is good, and there's nothing wrong with feeling good. I don't believe it's the highest virtue one ought to strive for. Just like with everything, moderation is key.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Pretty sure most demons are guys. I'm sorry, but I can't reconcile good with hedonism. Living like this, in a state of constant pleasure, it's not sustainable. A person's tolerance just keeps going up, and as a consequence they desire infinitesimally more extravagant displays of vulgarity, endless sensual experiences, perversions that grow exponentially more repugnant with each passing year. The longer someone lives like this, the less human they become. Sex is good, and there's nothing wrong with feeling good. I don't believe it's the highest virtue one ought to strive for. Just like with everything, moderation is key.
I know and you are right. This is a dead end road but we won't get through by acceleration alone. I suggest to rethink, to move back in history to learn what went wrong and where.

I said father and mother above. That is not quite correct. It is more husband and wife. You see that in the concept of ALLA. It is Alif-Lamid-Lamid-Alif. Lamid is mother. And Alif is the newborn child. This God also has chosen a highest value to unite. You get a deeper insight when you watch how these letters behave together as Arabic calligraphy.

Also Jesus. The divider of family. Joshua. Written YH -Sh- VH. There is the family, YHVH an in the middle the flaming tooth, Shin that devides the old God. Jesus who tells daughters and sons to leave their parents and follow him.