• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Another take on the world

Everyone's got one.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Correct me if I’m wrong, but to you need evil to have good.

In order to know god there must be a devil.

I’m gonna be brief you need to go down 1st before you soar.

There're those who make the rules the judges if you will that are neither good nor bad but just are = the pwrs that be:
To me they appear as dark reptilian eyes.

what do you say?

Reaction score
Awards
it matters cuz ppl want to enjoy themselves physically & not just intellectually
It's fleeting. Sex is great, but relationships brought me peace. Banging random women all day < banging your girlfriend and then watching TV and eating Wendy's with her. Or to put it more succinctly, love < sex.
we r not robots we r animals that have sex for fun.
There's actually only a handful of animals that have sex for fun. Of that handful, we're the only one that believes rape and necrophilia is wrong. We're a few steps above animals. There's more to life, and apparently the afterlife, than sex.

Reaction score
Awards
in the talmud there’re many stories of rabbais torturEd to death
rabbai aKiva especially
Are we actually allowed to talk about the Talmud in detail here?
luck is demonic it comes from the land

numerous mediums Told me I was in a cycle of bad luck since 8 till now, I ask why now?
If luck is demonic, and you were having bad luck since you were eight years old, then it sounds like there were some demons who weren't especially fond of you.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
there’s no rule against the Talmud so you can

I wasn’t connected to the demonic back then the angels groom ppl for martyrdom: so they can do miracles to save the martyr, but usually his soul & not body.

Reaction score
Awards
Reason I ask is because it says some pretty questionable things about non-jews that might be a little "controversial" to discuss.
I wasn’t connected to the demonic back then the angels groom ppl for martyrdom: so they can do miracles to save the martyr, but usually his soul & not body.
Really? What sorts of things do they do to groom people for martyrdom?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
You’re born feeling special,
every time until 21 I prayed I felt a very strong presence, ppl who knew told me I had wings on my astral body.

I was a good person naturally a pushover ppl took advantage of me. The nice guy.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Reason I ask is because it says some pretty questionable things about non-jews that might be a little "controversial" to discuss.

Really? What sorts of things do they do to groom people for martyrdom?
Not every baby born has human ancestry some come from angels demons fae vampires

it can be seen on the astral body

Reaction score
Awards
You’re born feeling special,
Aren't we all 😅
every time until 21 I prayed I felt a very strong presence, ppl who knew told me I had wings on my astral body.
Cool man
I was a good person naturally a pushover ppl took advantage of me. The nice guy.
Eeeh. Good doesn't necessarily mean nice. I've known plenty of grumpy people who've been morally upright. Likewise, I've known plenty of conventionally "nice" people who were two-faced. Seducers. Scammers. Some real snakes. I used to feel pretty similar to how you felt.
Not every baby born has human ancestry some come from angels demons fae vampires

it can be seen on the astral body
Sounds like a burden. Could you imagine living a normal life and finding out you're one third demon? And then still having to work in the morning after learning that information? What a pain. Being born special in the mundane world sounds like torture. I'm grade A human, all natural. Proud of it. Those angels better keep their shiny hands off our womenfolk.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sounds like a burden. Could you imagine living a normal life and finding out you're one third demon? And then still having to work in the morning after learning that information? What a pain. Being born special in the mundane world sounds like torture. I'm grade A human, all natural. Proud of it. Those angels better keep their shiny hands off our womenfolk.
but ppl do that ppl live all sorts of lives

a regular persons brain is an combination of the brains of reptiles mammals birds etc

all kinds of creatures mate with human females angels demons fae vampirs other kind etc that's just the way the world works

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well that's just it. Do they? Like I said, I've never heard or read anything about it prior to this. Are you sure it's being denied? It seems more likely to me it never crossed their minds. Never crossed mine. I guess I'd question why immortal beings would need to have sex?
Yes as an ex Christian I’m sure....

I mean earth is like an echo of the upper world...why wouldn’t they have sex?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Are we actually allowed to talk about the Talmud in detail here?

If luck is demonic, and you were having bad luck since you were eight years old, then it sounds like there were some demons who weren't especially fond of you.
I mean if you’re gonna be a smart ass we can just not bother giving you advice

you’re a big boy, you can find out how to do magic via trial and error

Reaction score
Awards
all kinds of creatures mate with human females angels demons fae vampirs other kind etc that's just the way the world works
If that's "the way the world works" then I've got some supernatural creatures to force out of this world. Get your own women or get lost.
Machine Gun GIF

Reaction score
Awards
Yes as an ex Christian I’m sure....

I mean earth is like an echo of the upper world...why wouldn’t they have sex?
Because they're immortal, right? Why would they need to have sex? They don't need to produce offspring to continue their lineage, they'll live forever. I mean I guess there's technically nothing stopping God from deciding they can. He made the angels, right? It's up to him. I just haven't seen any evidence of this is all.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Huh? What are you talking about? That's just the logical conclusion of what he said. I wasn't trying to imply anything.
I just find that as a newb you seem to be a bit of a smart ass

you were asking how to know if a ritual worked now you’re gonna lecture me about what I should be posting, so good luck dude I’ll take my leave

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Because they're immortal, right? Why would they need to have sex? They don't need to produce offspring to continue their lineage, they'll live forever. I mean I guess there's technically nothing stopping God from deciding they can. He made the angels, right? It's up to him. I just haven't seen any evidence of this is all.
Like I said I’m sure you’ve got it figured out man

i honestly don’t feel the need to explain things I’ve learned over a decade to a newb who can’t even read tarot

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Question, do you commune with spirits often ?