• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Another take on the world

Everyone's got one.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Correct me if I’m wrong, but to you need evil to have good.

In order to know god there must be a devil.

I’m gonna be brief you need to go down 1st before you soar.

There're those who make the rules the judges if you will that are neither good nor bad but just are = the pwrs that be:
To me they appear as dark reptilian eyes.

what do you say?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Non existence is not negative. Beingness is the means by which Existence periodically occurs. See for yourself
so what’s the difference between - & non existenice?

non existence the loss of permanent form & negative existence being outside the regular limitations of time & 3D space?
or something els?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Non-existence is not the loss of physical form. Many humans have met their deceased relatives.

I would not use the term negative existence

"Within the mystical system of the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, the three Veils of Negative Existence are called:
  • Ain ("Light")
  • Ain Soph ("Without Limit"), and
  • Ain Soph Aur ("Limitless Light")
Within, or beyond, these Veils is everything that is not. In a sense, they represent pre-existence, the state of all things before they make their initial manifestation in
, the first
, or sphere of existence."

Ain/An/Anu just means heavenly. There is much beyond heaven.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Non-existence is not the loss of physical form. Many humans have met their deceased relatives.

I would not use the term negative existence

"Within the mystical system of the
, the three Veils of Negative Existence are called:
  • Ain ("Light")
  • Ain Soph ("Without Limit"), and
  • Ain Soph Aur ("Limitless Light")
Within, or beyond, these Veils is everything that is not. In a sense, they represent pre-existence, the state of all things before they make their initial manifestation in
, the first
, or sphere of existence."

Ain/An/Anu just means heavenly. There is much beyond heaven.
I never experienced light during meditation. Now I've experienced what I would call limitless darkness/nothingness/non-being and felt and overall sense of oneness. It's confusing to the uninitiated but I've come to the understanding that nothingness and everything are the same thing. A better way to describe this would be an understanding that the universal soul and the individual soul are the same.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
... evil isn't necessary ...
Evil doesn't exist in the first place. It is magically created by religions by the assumption of good. The used rituals are e.g. baptism (through exorcism).
These hideous acts do create evil while they state to create good. They do not. They tear apart what belongs together in an unholy act of greed. Thus bringing big grief and hardship on humanity.

Reaction score
Awards
Evil doesn't exist in the first place. It is magically created by religions by the assumption of good. The used rituals are e.g. baptism (through exorcism).
These hideous acts do create evil while they state to create good. They do not. They tear apart what belongs together in an unholy act of greed. Thus bringing big grief and hardship on humanity.
If someone doesn't want a demon in them then maybe an exorcism isn't so bad, right? Who wants an unwelcome guest?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I never experienced light during meditation.
You may have seen a depiction of the black unicorn with white fringes - as it enters the solar system blotting out stars.

The frequency of the black unicorn is generally too high to be seen with the human light body. At the edges of the black unicorn's body, the frequencies drop down into the range that some humans can see inwardly - hence white fringes

So as you develop your light body - with sense organs on each relevant subplane - you will be able to see shapes and colors.

Occasionally a friendly being may share its light body with you so that you have temporarily enhanced clairvoyance.

Reaction score
Awards
A demon works for you. How can it not be welcome?
Well, they don't always work for you. They're not always nice, and they relish the opportunity to exist in and experience the physical world. Sometimes they do it without someone's permission. In these situations, you get an exorcist to yank them out. Some people, believe it or not, do not want their bodies to be inhabited by otherworldly beings with obscure and nearly indiscernible motives. For you, that might sound like a great time. For most, it's an existential nightmare that they never psychologically recover from.

Reaction score
Awards
Its my opinion glorifying "evil" can be just as bad as zealously promoting "good". Not all that's "good" is good, and not all thats "evil" is good.
If you stripped away the need for power, the need for identity, the need for individualism, the need to be admired, would you still glorify one side or the other? Most wouldn't.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you stripped away the need for power, the need for identity, the need for individualism, the need to be admired, would you still glorify one side or the other? Most wouldn't.
There are of course many positive qualities of which humans, as yet, know nothing.

Still there is often recognition of humans that are intrinsically nourishing of the good, the beautiful and the true. Occasionally such a being appears in human society.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Agreed. As a few have pointed out already, good and evil are subjective, and as such only exist because of our moral filter. A thing, an action, or a force of nature are not inherently good or evil, they simply are. One cannot be experienced without the other, as you need that opposite frame of reference to understand it. Our universe is rife with these polarities. Take light and dark, for example. If there was no light, everything would be dark. We would see nothing, and therefore have no understanding of dark. It would be taken for granted that that is just the way things are.

The goal of many meditations, especially for reducing negative emotions surrounding a specific incident or problem, is to view the subject as it is, without judging as good or bad. This can actually be a very useful exercise. As you are going about your daily business, pay attention to your thoughts, and notice every time you feel a positive or negative reaction to something. Why did you react this way? Does this reaction distort your view of reality at all? How many times does this happen, and in how many of those situations might you have benefited from a more neutral stance?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As you are going about your daily business, pay attention to your thoughts, and notice every time you feel a positive or negative reaction to something.

Many years ago when I switched from Maths and Chem into Economics, I was amazed at how stupid were the beliefs I had been acting upon all my life to that point.

It took about 9 months of daily self-embarrassment before I ceased discovering more stupid beliefs and prejudicies.

Even then, about 5 years later, I had to throw out many of my new and improved beliefs

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
You may have seen a depiction of the black unicorn with white fringes - as it enters the solar system blotting out stars.

The frequency of the black unicorn is generally too high to be seen with the human light body. At the edges of the black unicorn's body, the frequencies drop down into the range that some humans can see inwardly - hence white fringes

So as you develop your light body - with sense organs on each relevant subplane - you will be able to see shapes and colors.

Occasionally a friendly being may share its light body with you so that
Why are you trolling? You don't know me and I don't need to develop shit. I'm talking about something that's beyond light bodies, shapes and colors.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I can see in the dark. As a child I was blind for one year. So darkness is still a trusted friend. I would never use a flashlight in the woods at night.

A demon? It is a matter of understanding how they work. Religion wants to sell you stuff to get rid of them. Disregard these merchants. I tell you why.

You have an appointment with your dentist. Your demon loves and knows you. So she/he will prevent that date because you are afraid. Something more important will arise. You will forget the appointment. Oversleep. Your demon works for you. Is that bad? Is someone who knows you, loves you and works magically for you bad? Really?

Another example: You have a shitty joveb. Payment is laughable, you get mobbed and everything is depressing. Your demon kicks in. You develop an obsessional neurosis. That one will cost you time. So much time you will come too late to the job. You will lose it. Bad? No. Intelligent? Yes!

Get some understanding. Do not believe in structures that will rob you of all qualities of life. Trust your demon. The knowledge and communication with your demon.

Reaction score
Awards
No offense to anyone, but. my experience with demons showed me they can't do anything I can do myself. All it did was add fears and anxiety for me. So, natural move, gravitate to angels instead.
I dont have all the answers and maybe never will.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
No offense to anyone, but. my experience with demons showed me they can't do anything I can do myself. All it did was add fears and anxiety for me. So, natural move, gravitate to angels instead.
I dont have all the answers and maybe never will.
I got everything I wanted from demons but those weren't the things I needed.