• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Another take on the world

Everyone's got one.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Correct me if I’m wrong, but to you need evil to have good.

In order to know god there must be a devil.

I’m gonna be brief you need to go down 1st before you soar.

There're those who make the rules the judges if you will that are neither good nor bad but just are = the pwrs that be:
To me they appear as dark reptilian eyes.

what do you say?

Reaction score
Awards
You have an appointment with your dentist. Your demon loves and knows you. So she/he will prevent that date because you are afraid. Something more important will arise. You will forget the appointment. Oversleep. Your demon works for you. Is that bad? Is someone who knows you, loves you and works magically for you bad? Really?

Another example: You have a shitty job. Payment is laughable, you get mobbed and everything is depressing. Your demon kicks in. You develop an obsessional neurosis. That one will cost you time. So much time you will come too late to the job. You will lose it. Bad? No. Intelligent? Yes!
You just described two bad things. Skipping a dentist appointment that you could need and getting fired from your job. And also suddenly becoming mentally ill. It's like a monkey's paw situation. If this is how they actually operate, I can see why so many people avoid them. By the way, why would a demon love you? That seems like such a squishy and intimate way of describing what is basically having a friend in higher (or lower) places. It's way too sentimental.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Isn't that just the way 😔
Well it served a purpose. I realized I couldn't have black out drunk sex parties every night and live a healthy life free from drama and bullshit.

So for the last two years I've been getting back on track. Two years ago I quit smoking and drinking. I quit eating garbage and became a vegan. Went to the doctor and got medication that helps with my high blood pressure and acute kidney failure.

Although I still need to be on meds I'm pretty healthy now. Both mentally and physically. And I'm in barber school. I know I'm in my 30s but I finally feel like I'm in a good place.

Reaction score
Awards
Correct me if I’m wrong, but to you need evil to have good.

In order to know god there must be a devil.

I’m gonna be brief you need to go down 1st before you soar.

There're those who make the rules the judges if you will that are neither good nor bad but just are = the pwrs that be:
To me they appear as dark reptilian eyes.

what do you say?
Its the basic Hermetic Law of Polarity. It doesn't mean the negative is wonderful.

Reaction score
Awards
Well it served a purpose. I realized I couldn't have black out drunk sex parties every night and live a healthy life free from drama and bullshit.

So for the last two years I've been getting back on track. Two years ago I quit smoking and drinking. I quit eating garbage and became a vegan. Went to the doctor and got medication that helps with my high blood pressure and acute kidney failure.

Although I still need to be on meds I'm pretty healthy now. Both mentally and physically. And I'm in barber school. I know I'm in my 30s but I finally feel like I'm in a good place.
Hope your life stays in a good place bro

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I agree with this assessment: I don’t wanna step on anyones toes but that’s the problem with organised big religion: it’s self contradictory: god is good the devil is bad the sex drive is bad women r bad cuz pious men chase after them. Money is bad: you cannot serve god & serve mammon at the same time.

you need money/women/sex drive/the devil.
why is many normal things like sex/material success/science Demonised?

The scientific method is based on heresy & lack of absolute truths: a theory is only valid until disproven.
I think organized religion took the original message and twisted it

sex is def not bad and from what I’ve read there’s def sex in the upper worlds.

they act like God isn’t running things when God says he creates good and evil, in Job he was the one controlling or giving satan permission. From everything I’ve read, the earth is like a huge drama season 2022

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The problem with religious organisations is that they treat god+good as their property & everyone who disagrees with them is bad
That’s why I left years ago, I use to go to a fundamentalist church where everyone was going to hell sept us even though many of us acted like trash

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That’s why I left years ago, I use to go to a fundamentalist church where everyone was going to hell sept us even though many of us acted like trash
thiss cuz most ppl wanna feel superior without doing the work.

evolving is painful: that’s why I work with DL(Dark Lords)s.

they’re harsh teachers but they’re fair like a drill sergean: they’ll push you, break u, test yo, make u question yourself +your beliefs

like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards

they’re harsh teachers but they’re fair like a drill sergean: they’ll push you, break u, test yo, make u question yourself +your beliefs

What have the dark lords provided for you?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

It’s what I call first stage religion or thinking, it’s fine to start there but if you refuse to learn more then it’s detrimental.

I think it’s why so many young people are leaving religion, they have some preacher or teacher teaching them absurd bs like how God will burn them forever over one mistake. In certain literature such people go to their own afterlife called hallow heavens

Reaction score
Awards
It’s what I call first stage religion or thinking, it’s fine to start there but if you refuse to learn more then it’s detrimental.

I think it’s why so many young people are leaving religion, they have some preacher or teacher teaching them absurd bs like how God will burn them forever over one mistake. In certain literature such people go to their own afterlife called hallow heavens
Less that more concerted effort by influential media organizations to make religion (especially Christianity) seem lame. Conversely, demons are sexy. Remember, Satan is actually a handsome guy in a business suit who loves you for you are, just like on T.V! There's definitely no ulterior motives at play here.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Less that more concerted effort by influential media organizations to make religion (especially Christianity) seem lame. Conversely, demons are sexy. Remember, Satan is actually a handsome guy in a business suit who loves you for you are, just like on T.V! There's definitely no ulterior motives at play here.
True, christianity tells people there’s no sex in heaven etc...my learnings say other wise, there’s Christian mystics and Kabbalist who claim they’ve seen beautiful angelic beings that they get to “know” in the biblical sense.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
My destiny was to be poor: finished school and when I applied to jobs I got in but bad luck threw me out. I interned at the biggest law firms, but every time it was downsizing the like. I worked hard, but still it wasn’t enough.

then I decided I’d do anythinag to change it anything. Even then I knew my soul was worthless as the DLs have legions of souls, but my body was precious as a vehicle for their work in this physical world.

just notice how everyone: human politicians demons DLs angels gods fae other kind vampires etc are fighting for domination in this world.

that’s cuz this world is the jewel in the crown.
it’s an energy source for all the other worlds , what the most wealthy influential strong ppl believe & where they put their money at determines most that goes in higher worlds.

I can’t say I’m at the top of the world now, but I can say that suddenly the angels started sweating about me: mediums sending me emails about winning lottery numbers, astrologers emailing me that my luck is gonna change drastically for the better.

it’s all a process the faster the more traumatic weve all been programmed to fear the dark and love light I’d to reprogram myself

objectively my material situation improved drastically but I’m still anxious but it’s improving

Reaction score
Awards
True, christianity tells people there’s no sex in heaven etc...my learnings say other wise, there’s Christian mystics and Kabbalist who claim they’ve seen beautiful angelic beings that they get to “know” in the biblical sense.
Why are you so focused on having sex in heaven? I've never been told there's no sex in heaven, in fact I've never been told whether or not angels have sex period. It's never been brought up in any church I've ever been to or among Christian friends. I've never read any statements from any higher up in any church that says one way or the other. Honestly, I've never even thought about it prior to reading some of your posts. Is there sex in Hell too? Why's it matter?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why are you so focused on having sex in heaven? I've never been told there's no sex in heaven, in fact I've never been told whether or not angels have sex period. It's never been brought up in any church I've ever been to or among Christian friends. I've never read any statements from any higher up in any church that says one way or the other. Honestly, I've never even thought about it prior to reading some of your posts. Is there sex in Hell too? Why's it matter?
its an interest of mine.

it matters because it’s a fact that the church denies 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
Awards
My destiny was to be poor: finished school and when I applied to jobs I got in but bad luck threw me out. I interned at the biggest law firms, but every time it was downsizing the like. I worked hard, but still it wasn’t enough.

then I decided I’d do anythinag to change it anything. Even then I knew my soul was worthless as the DLs have legions of souls, but my body was precious as a vehicle for their work in this physical world.

just notice how everyone: human politicians demons DLs angels gods fae other kind vampires etc are fighting for domination in this world.

that’s cuz this world is the jewel in the crown.
it’s an energy source for all the other worlds , what the most wealthy influential strong ppl believe & where they put their money at determines most that goes in higher worlds.

I can’t say I’m at the top of the world now, but I can say that suddenly the angels started sweating about me: mediums sending me emails about winning lottery numbers, astrologers emailing me that my luck is gonna change drastically for the better.

it’s all a process the faster the more traumatic weve all been programmed to fear the dark and love light I’d to reprogram myself

objectively my material situation improved drastically but I’m still anxious but it’s improving
Life gets better as you get older. Wisdom helps a lot. Good luck friend.

Reaction score
Awards
its an interest of mine.

it matters because it’s a fact that the church denies 🤷‍♂️
Well that's just it. Do they? Like I said, I've never heard or read anything about it prior to this. Are you sure it's being denied? It seems more likely to me it never crossed their minds. Never crossed mine. I guess I'd question why immortal beings would need to have sex?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Life gets better as you get older. Wisdom helps a lot. Good luck friend.
lets agree to disagree again:
in the talmud there’re many stories of rabbais torturEd to death
rabbai aKiva especially

hell Christian martyrdom : it’s good to suffer.

luck is demonic it comes from the land

miracles r angelic they come from the sky.

numerous mediums Told me I was in a cycle of bad luck sine 8 till now, I ask why now?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, I've never even thought about it prior to reading some of your posts. Is there sex in Hell too? Why's it matter?
it matters cuz ppl want to enjoy themselves physically & not just intellectually

we r not robots we r animals that have sex for fun.