• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Attracting Prosperity

Someone's asking for help!

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’m doing magic every day. I’m mostly
working with wealth entities: mammon, sael, claunek, haatan, nitika, ganesha & jupiter for luck, lakshmi, saturn etc.
Do you know of other strong entities that help to get more money & wealth?
From your experience what is sufficient & what is necessary for a successful working?
Were you able to build a personal connection with spirits at the rank of gods/ kings, because for me they’re harder to reach and connect to, and if so what helped you?
Some background: I used to mostly read books & do less, but for the last decade I’m 90% doing & 10% reading. I failed at wealth magic before at least 5 times, with only generating about $12 in cash in 2 or 3 of the workings each time.
In 04/27/22 - 05/08/22 I put all my occult power & was able to generate about $1000 into my bank account. Everyday I’m finding new wealth gods and feeling more confident, but it’s still an up hill battle for me.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Cheers,
John

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I am currently studying the afterlife in the works of Dion Fortune, Bruce Monroe and Ida Craddock about the afterlife, the concepts of sex in the afterlife, sex with spirits in this life and the afterlife, it’s very interesting.
I feel you, but I'd also advise to fo over the qlippoth, my unconscious dark shadow self cuz for me they restricted where I could go with magic.

I say as below = the husks, LHP so above = sphiroth qabbalah, angels RHP.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That’s not what Tzimtzum is

I first met the Tzimtzum in Glastonbury - with my girl friend who also experienced it. It called itself "the Revelation of the Word" . The Word is the out-breath and the Christ energies are the in-breath - so that the Word becomes fully revealed

Still, it is useful to remove such entities from their religious constraints. Try some experiments with Tzimtzum for yourself.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I first met the Tzimtzum in Glastonbury - with my girl friend who also experienced it. It called itself "the Revelation of the Word" . The Word is the out-breath and the Christ energies are the in-breath - so that the Word becomes fully revealed

Still, it is useful to remove such entities from their religious constraints. Try some experiments with Tzimtzum for yourself.
Sure you did, you’ve met everyone

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Do your own tests. Prejudice is not a scientific method
I don’t get it do you mean like jc in the xian bible?
god was the word & the word was god, this is circular reasoning no proof for that.

in my book elohim is first the eye & only then the word
Maybe jehovah elohim is the word. But he definitely had a body cuz man was created in his image & an image can only be of a body.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it is useful to remove such entities from their religious constraints.

do you mean like jc in the xian bible?

elohim is first the eye & only then the word

Try removing such entities from their religious contexts

For example Elohim is technically Eloha (female singular) with '-im' a male plural ending - thus gods and godesses

The E is actually Alpha - hence Aloha. If we drop out the implicit vowel we get Alha. As we know there is no god but Allah

Jehovah definitely had a body as he had a list of foods required daily - including the first born males of all kosher species including humans

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Found this, but looking for a good book on it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Try removing such entities from their religious contexts

For example Elohim is technically Eloha (female singular) with '-im' a male plural ending - thus gods and godesses

The E is actually Alpha - hence Aloha. If we drop out the implicit vowel we get Alha. As we know there is no god but Allah

Jehovah definitely had a body as he had a list of foods required daily - including the first born males of all kosher species including humans
@Roma This’s interesting now how do I use it as words of power in a spell of wealth/love?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Why would you follow lesser beings?
I’d rather be a foot soldier of an entity giving me results in the physical world, that’s my main focus. I’m not looking for pie in the sky knowledge.

Working with mammon is hard & sael even harder. They have many legions, they have many magicians knocking at their doors.

they’re great kings, there’re dark gods. They know & can teach me a lot.

angels/god/spirit animals/ancestors just never delivered for me.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
What don't you get about "you have your own authority"?
I don’t believe in that I’m completely in survival mode: I live in a country where ppl
Think you’re crazy if you do magic even white magic. Everything here costs a lot there’re high taxes, like If you import anything costing above $75 you must pay 18% VAT. I have to do all my magic behind closed doors in secret: no altar no offerings no magical tools, just I & the spirits.

I feel weak, but I’m a fighter, I won’t stop until I amass enough capital to move to a free secular state.

that’s why I do LHP, I need to amass power & influence to physically immigrate & that’s hard.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Are you willing to test that belief?
I’m willing to do anything to survive: I feel like a deer in headlights.

I want to be in the driver’s seat & not be anxious all the time.

I have to do a lot of Deep trance meditation just to fall asleep for a couple of hours at night. The rent here is especially brutal: I live in midsized city, but it’s still very expensive.

what do you think I should do to reclaim control?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In the Flame in your heart is the essence of your authority. Experience it when you are ready

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
In the Flame in your heart is the essence of your authority. Experience it when you are ready
This chakra’s element is water right & symbol the Star of David & color green?

now in the LHP they talk of the black flame.
Is this flame green?

is it connected to other chakras/do they also have flames?

How does it feel like to have authority?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The heart technically is related to air, being an expression of the Buddhic plane

There are many colors that the Flame can take, but the most natural color for the heart chakra (rather than the Flame) is a new-leaf green. Generally as the flow improves the Flame tends to blues and greens and yellows.

When the frequency of energy is much too high for the particular human to see, it appears black. Very low frequency energy also appears black

Traditionally there also a flame in the head and if the flame in the heart is tall enough it can merge with the flame in the head and then we say the person has united their head and heart.

In an enlightened human the anchor of the life force (the flame in the heart) may shift to the base chakra.

Generally with the lower chakras it is better to look for a nature spirit rather than a flame

Having authority is closely related to knowing your identity. So what do you know, without mental or emotional constructs and beliefs? What do you know regardless of religions, education and human experience?

Long ago when I was taught Transcendental Meditation, I recall the question: What does the person say that has experienced pure consciousness?

I am!

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I feel like I’m fighting constantly & surviving, I wanna see if I can become physically immortal so I’ll take your suggestion and work with earth + wood spirits.

the 3 higher chakras will wait: I’m not grounded, unbalanced & it’s dangerous for me to access the divine now.

I feel like my existence is falling apart, I gasping for air while treading water.

I need to strengthen my foundations, my base.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Your foundation is loving your chakra beings. That is right relationship. Do not force energy exercises upon them.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Your foundation is loving your chakra beings. That is right relationship. Do not force energy exercises upon them.
I hate myself because of my health issues, how can I love those beings?

at night I feel like different spirits assault me: for the past week, the solar nature spirit/intelligence what ever active yang energy forcing itself on me, when I close my eyes just see bright yellow light making me more anxious, almost unable to fall asleep although I only wanna connect to the moon ying/ receptive intuitive energies.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Put your attention on the vertical flow of white light that anchors in your heart. That flow is superior to all others. That flow produces the life force that can heal your light body