• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Attracting Prosperity

Someone's asking for help!

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’m doing magic every day. I’m mostly
working with wealth entities: mammon, sael, claunek, haatan, nitika, ganesha & jupiter for luck, lakshmi, saturn etc.
Do you know of other strong entities that help to get more money & wealth?
From your experience what is sufficient & what is necessary for a successful working?
Were you able to build a personal connection with spirits at the rank of gods/ kings, because for me they’re harder to reach and connect to, and if so what helped you?
Some background: I used to mostly read books & do less, but for the last decade I’m 90% doing & 10% reading. I failed at wealth magic before at least 5 times, with only generating about $12 in cash in 2 or 3 of the workings each time.
In 04/27/22 - 05/08/22 I put all my occult power & was able to generate about $1000 into my bank account. Everyday I’m finding new wealth gods and feeling more confident, but it’s still an up hill battle for me.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Cheers,
John

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Put your attention on the vertical flow of white light that anchors in your heart. That flow is superior to all others. That flow produces the life force that can heal your light body
So where do I start at? the crown chakra?

3rd eye chakra then heart, solar, sacral & base chakras or does the white light pillar need to touch the ground via the heels?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What is unclear about a column of white light that enters vertically through the head and anchors in the heart?

Do not let your mind complicate it.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
What is unclear about a column of white light that enters vertically through the head and anchors in the heart?

Do not let your mind complicate it.
The problem it’s only short term: after 20 min the anxiety returns.

I trying to dev it to the naudiz rune ritual & I’m also drawing red energy from the base chakra

so in the end the energy is pink = color of self love.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
after 20 min the anxiety returns.

Push the light from the heart around your body until it finds the anxious part. Give that part more light and ask it what concerns it

Generally the base chakra in males is best left to first stage enlightenment - when the mind is refined and thoughts under control

The white Light and the Flame are mostly the highest energies available to not-yet enlightened humans. Do not let incoming thoughts distract you from what is Real - including unnecessary rituals

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Push the light from the heart around your body until it finds the anxious part. Give that part more light and ask it what concerns it
So green leafy light circling my body until it homes in on the anxiety target & takes it out?

I’ll try that right now.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The issue is that we live on the physical plane, it’s better to seek physical cures to these issues but maybe I’m wrong
Been doing it for years, now they’re slowly lowering my anxiety meds so it has a huge effect.

but generally I’m improving.

the priestess Akelta from Satan and sons went through a similar experience and blogged about it.

I’m also doing strong love/baneful/money magic so that has a backlash.

how was your day?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Been doing it for years, now they’re slowly lowering my anxiety meds so it has a huge effect.

but generally I’m improving.

the priestess Akelta from Satan and sons went through a similar experience and blogged about it.

I’m also doing strong love/baneful/money magic so that has a backlash.

how was your day?
My day was decent, ty

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it’s better to seek physical cures to these issues but maybe I’m wrong

Years ago when I started daily running, I would often have pains in my left knee or left foot. Each time I would send light from the heart and about 30 seconds later the pain would stop

Of course I was not content with that and wanted to know the causes of pains that could be so easily stopped. So I observed my light body in those places as I ran.

I found that my left knee was a favorite place for a hook from a particular woman that did not want to lose contact. So each morning I took out her latest hook and did not retaliate as she is a good woman

After a while I noticed (was shown?) that there was a gap in my left knee where the etheric substance was missing. It seemed that a relative had taken it - and of course it was no use to him. So I sent him light from the heart and asked for it back - and back it came.

Since then my left knee has been pretty good - apart from when my running shoes were wearing out but I was delaying replacement.

I also had a pain in the left foot occasionally but had trouble tracking the cause. So the above relative, after a gap of 5 years made contact and then I could see that the problem in the left foot was a hook from him. It had been concealed while he was withdrawn from me. So that now too is fixed and I rarely have trouble when running

Next door, the fellow was having knee troubles some years ago so agreed to have replacement knees. Now he has trouble sleeping and has to walk around for an hour or two to settle his knees before he can go back to sleep

Thus the original problem with his knees was never addressed and he now has metal-bone interfaces that are an additional problem.

For myself, I have had two offers on metal implants - left foot and right collar bone. Both refused and I am doing well - as long as I keep the left foot warm

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
For myself, I have had two offers on metal implants - left foot and right collar bone. Both refused and I am doing well - as long as I keep the left foot warm
The problem is when you’re just a regular joe & don’t know magic & the doctors are just following their training like soldiers.

you assume doctors know what they’re talking about.

In every decision I learned it’s always better to have at least 1 good alternative.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Since Covid19 the population is not allowed to have an alternative. There is only the government view and fake news.

Locally the doctors are not permitted to give their own opinions about Covid vaccination.
But at least you can choose not to take the jab.

but it’s tyranny nonetheless

Reaction score
Awards
working with wealth entities: mammon, sael, claunek, haatan, nitika, ganesha & jupiter for luck, lakshmi, saturn etc.
From your experience what is sufficient & what is necessary for a successful working?
Were you able to build a personal connection with spirits at the rank of gods/ kings, because for me they’re harder to reach and connect to, and if so what helped you?
Some background: I used to mostly read books & do less, but for the last decade I’m 90% doing & 10% reading. I failed at wealth magic before at least 5 times, with only generating about $12 in cash in 2 or 3 of the workings each time.
In 04/27/22 - 05/08/22 I put all my occult power & was able to generate about $1000 into my bank account. Everyday I’m finding new wealth gods and feeling more confident, but it’s still an up hill battle for me.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Cheers,
John
Honestly dude, you have one choice, and that is to contact absolutely every name.
If you want all the wealth in the world that is.

Some smaller well known folks can help. I won't sugarcoat the description - a three-headed dragon of the abyss of the dead who has legions upon legions of hive mind dead armies, can help you with wealth. This particular entity is one Ive worked with once in the past - Bime/Bune.

Im assuming you want to work primarily with Goetia/Qlippoth.

Since I come from that background, and while Shem angels can do the same stuff demons can, but you want demons - here are a few name that might help: Bune/Bime, Gremory, Paimon, Purson, Bael, Belial, pretty much any of them can help. I would look for the rank and planetary association, but then agin those at lower levels contacted me in the past out of the blue, so its not just the ones at the highest levels that want to help.

So theres the Goetic group that can help, now lets look at the Qlippoth, a trek not for the weak or easily frazzled such as myself - Lilith, Naamah, Sorath, Astaroth, Asm,odeus, Beelzubub, Lucifer, and Azazel.

Those are the big dogs. A WORD OF WARNIUNG TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE - Few can handle it if th mind is not setup right or you aren't familiar with demons. You risk chances of suicide, mental depravity, and illness and death of self and others around you.

Its not a toy or game.

Okay, so darkness aside, m lets move to the light (?).

Gods and goddesses of aeon after aeon, take your pick. I would pick a beneficent earthly deity first.

Then there are Archangels and Shem Angels. &2 Angels of Magick can help, as can Tzadkiel.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly dude, you have one choice, and that is to contact absolutely every name.
If you want all the wealth in the world that is.

Some smaller well known folks can help. I won't sugarcoat the description - a three-headed dragon of the abyss of the dead who has legions upon legions of hive mind dead armies, can help you with wealth. This particular entity is one Ive worked with once in the past - Bime/Bune.

Im assuming you want to work primarily with Goetia/Qlippoth.

Since I come from that background, and while Shem angels can do the same stuff demons can, but you want demons - here are a few name that might help: Bune/Bime, Gremory, Paimon, Purson, Bael, Belial, pretty much any of them can help. I would look for the rank and planetary association, but then agin those at lower levels contacted me in the past out of the blue, so its not just the ones at the highest levels that want to help.

So theres the Goetic group that can help, now lets look at the Qlippoth, a trek not for the weak or easily frazzled such as myself - Lilith, Naamah, Sorath, Astaroth, Asm,odeus, Beelzubub, Lucifer, and Azazel.

Those are the big dogs. A WORD OF WARNIUNG TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE - Few can handle it if th mind is not setup right or you aren't familiar with demons. You risk chances of suicide, mental depravity, and illness and death of self and others around you.

Its not a toy or game.
My anxiety is manageable, I’m doing shadow work that’s battling inner demons the cruelest 1s.

I feel good & can finally see progress after a long period of plateauing

For me I needed to go through hell to start manifesting the life I want.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I would LOVE to have your take on Jason Miller's new book, Consorting with Spirits. It's right there: Book – PDF - Consorting with Spirits: Your Guide to Working with Invisible Allies by Jason Miller (thank you Skulltraill!), and it's easy to read and understand. Don't wait until you've finished going all the way with Golden Dawn, just read the book, no need to do any rituals from it. I'd just find it interesting to hear your take on Jason's stories.

I did a tarot reading last night asking, "What would the result be for me to pray for the Aid and Alliance of St. Cyprian?" As you may know, St. Cyprian worked with angels and demons alike. I won't go into the details as you can read more in the book, or watch the podcast I posted to my profile feed. Anyway, using a reproduction of the Tarot de Marseilles 1930 B. P. Grimaud deck which shuffles beautifully, the results of my tarot reading, a simple four card draw, were:

1. Judgment - Revelation, enlightenment, a new understanding. (A positive outcome.)

2. The Sun - Abundance, Blessings, Sharing, Brotherhood. (Again, a positive outcome.)

3. Two of Coins - A Duality, Two elements. (Either the duality of St. Cyprian with angels and demons, or the balance between the previous positives with the following negative...)

4. King of Cups (R) - Difficulty overcoming emotions from past indoctrinations. (Interpreted as my negative emotional reaction to Christianity and Abrahamic religion in general.)

Abimadgreat

Visitor
Reaction score
The money ritual I did got me a new job in which i now make 4.5 thousand more per year netto than the job I was fired from. Might not be a success to some but I am really pleased with it.
Hi, please I'm interested in the money ritual you did.
Kindly share with me the money ritual procedure

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, please I'm interested in the money ritual you did.
Kindly share with me the money ritual procedure

Took some experimenting

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm surprised to hear you're not seeing results with Nitika,,, Have you tried The Magickal Cashbook?

Others I would look into are Aldebaran, Spica, Jupiter. With these spirits, I prefer working with talismans, seals and sigils as opposed to (e/in)vocation.

cryphius

Neophyte
Reaction score

Hermes/Mercury.

I'm not saying you'll get rich overnight, but if you cultivate a relationship with him and put in some work, you may find a lot of unexpected good boons happening to you.

Other people who honor/work with this deity report the same thing. He is very friendly and approachable.