• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Baneful Magick

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
To make this short: I withdraw my attention. That is sufficient and safe for me to do. I will not allow suckers to feast on me. These buggees can go and wreck themselves. No need to assist them.

Vice versa the strongest magical force I use on a magician to get something is the "please". Out of respect that is.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I had to look up ONA, I definitely don’t want to financially support that stuff. TBS I grabbed a couple Koetting books on z-lib to digest.
I would dig deeper than wiki before you form an opinion about them. I mentioned that because the surface level nonsense is enough to scare most people away. It's meant to be like that.

Anyone skilled with binding and cursing. Care to write a tutorial on it?
The mechanics behind a successful curse is working yourself into a fury and achieving a release. For example, a coworker is pissing you off. So, you create a voodoo doll in their image, and it would be a representation of them during your curse. Your ritual would be centered around working yourself into a fury over the shit they've done to you. Once you've worked yourself up into a fury you would stick pins in that voodoo doll but instead of seeing it as a voodoo doll, you'd see it as them. You would do this until you experience catharsis. Once that happens, you'd close the ritual and leave the fetish item in your victim's vicinity.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
To make this short: I withdraw my attention. That is sufficient and safe for me to do. I will not allow suckers to feast on me. These buggees can go and wreck themselves. No need to assist them.

Vice versa the strongest magical force I use on a magician to get something is the "please". Out of respect that is.
This is excellent all-round advice. Very frequently I see folks attacking, criticizing, or defaming ideas, groups and individuals that they disagree with. They don’t realize though that when they do this, they are still putting energy into the system!

Withdraw your attention. It is a valuable gift, and should not be wasted on that which doesn’t deserve a place in your life. This applies doubly so to social media.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
This is excellent all-round advice. Very frequently I see folks attacking, criticizing, or defaming ideas, groups and individuals that they disagree with. They don’t realize though that when they do this, they are still putting energy into the system!

Withdraw your attention. It is a valuable gift, and should not be wasted on that which doesn’t deserve a place in your life. This applies doubly so to social media.
It depends on the situation. That could also make you a doormat. I'm a fan of using it to better yourself. Hate is a good motivator.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
It depends on the situation. That could also make you a doormat. I'm a fan of using it to better yourself. Hate is a good motivator.
Everything depends on the situation. This world has nothing but context.

I would argue that if a doormat situation occurs, then one hasn’t truly withdrawn their attention. Sometimes withdrawing means kicking the troublesome aspect the fuck out of your life, removing it entirely from your sphere of influence.

Considering all possible contexts though, I have to admit that you are correct at times. There are things worth fighting for. Attention and hatred can indeed be a powerful tool when applied skillfully. But I wouldn’t use a corded drill to tighten a lightswitch cover, and I wouldn’t use a rifle to kill an ant. Context is king.

subspeciez

Neophyte
Reaction score
Without going into specifics, there are people who my wife work with that are just awful to her. Threatening her job etc. It has been brought up to management and so far it seems to be ineffective in solving the issue. It’s emotional terrorism and manipulation that she has been enduring. Although I agree with everyone of your posts, I am acknowledging that other methods might be necessary.

thanks again for all the responses and feedback.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Replying as a wife (for 30 years now) here:
Sometimes it is nice to have a husband who goes that far in protecting his 'assets'. But men can also out of love, ignore the fact that a wife has her own development to go tru.

Yes it is fucked up to see the love of your life struggle, but think about her and what life means. Do you want her to stay helpless against bullies or is it more humane to help her develop the tools to conquer them in her own way? To me thats more powerful then any baneful magick in the world.

There is a reason they say 'love conquers all', so help her grow, heal what ever you want to call it and then she will show tell you what to do. It will make you guys love grow and therefor also the both of you seperately.

Theres a reason harut and marut went to couples first. So make that bond stronger before you decide to use any kind of magick.
At least thats my life experience.

subspeciez

Neophyte
Reaction score
We do workings separately as well as together. She is more than capable of taking care of herself. I don’t think there is growth to be had from emotional abuse by a work superior.
Having your livelihood threatened at work after being sick with Covid and having someone delight in distressing you calls for serious action. After my wife was being tormented by her lead about losing her job because she had Covid she talked to the general mgr about it and they all apologized to her and said they would talk to her lead and that they had no right to do that. Suffice to say the lead just continued to make things difficult and no change in behavior, perhaps even worse. Our plan is to make a formal complaint with corporate to have something done. I don’t feel as though magical should be used for everything but it is a tool to use when necessary.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well if you put it like that, why not combine a stronge love potion with a nasty shield of mirrors for the outside world? It gives them a taste of their own medicine and since you do it out of love for homelife your own karmic dept will be differently affected or not at all. It also reduces the chance of such an event occurring again.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I do, but it might be a ramble, i still got silly dogmatic issues concerning this topic so i tend to fluster. 😉

A love potion binds 2 together, which makes sure that whatever comes your way wont break the 2. When both parties agree you might even look at it as a sort of handfasting. So quite strong. It doesnt stop the world from nagging though. So it also can create a feeling of being trapped in a relation, you just wont leave.

So to prevent the normal ups and downs of a relation from starting to feel trapped due to the potion, you need to listen to the guides asigned with the potion. They will be the protectors of the 2. I for myself am mostly aware of spirits in magickal squares, but every paradigm has them. Best to look for a potion that fits your paradigm. If you dont really have one, do a card reading/pathworking with king and queen of hearts being the 2 and ask the guides to come to you. Not the other way around, you are not on a queste.

Now who are your enemies? In this case it seems like a couple of normies listening to a business egregore 'high' on magickal powerplay. Quite annoying, but in actuality low life who dont know shit. So all you need is a talisman with the working in it. In my workings a magickal square, but thats different for every paradigm.

Btw, I say egregore, but companies group conscious or work culture makes prob more sense.

This should be enough to get a more peaceful workfloor.

If you want them to be held responsible for their actions and pay the price for what they did, you know have the first step done: protect yourself and your other half. The mirror shield is now in place.

If you want more, like revenge or extra suffering you now are safe to do so.

I for myself havent been that angry, that patience couldn't solve it, so i cant advise on that other then that there is a right to revenge, but at the same time it is better not to walk in it.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
... a nasty shield of mirrors for the outside world?
Do not use globe mirrors around you. Attacks get deflected sidewards, hitting your beloved.
Do not atrack in the first place if you have just read a book. It is dangerous for you and your beloved.
Mirrors must focus the return. Use a parabola mirror, Kenaz, a chevron instead. Parabolas can be arranged to form a globe.

I saw the founding party of the IOT go up in fire and smoke because of idiots that went against each others. Starts with curses, then wives get attacked sexually. And then it gets , very, very ugly.
I never go to any meeting where chaos magicians are without my trusted walking stick.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thanks, glad someone knows. then again when you overcome that shit and turn it around, mmmm yum. but thats just me....

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thanks, glad someone knows. then again when you overcome that shit and turn it around, mmmm yum. but thats just me....
It's for emergency cases only. There is no time to overcome it, let alone to analyze it.
At home I use a system of mirrors that are cracking in case of strong atracks. They allow me to triangulate the attacker.
Once I used this against a RHP guy and his two companions.
I just posted what they did and where they atracked from. Those who followed them knew it was correct information. The guy lost his standing and vanished.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
im not used to little cases, my last case took longer then my marriage and went deeper then the depts of the queen of england, got my revenge though...

remember trump saying it was for the freedom of the people? damn i love my trail
or the time obama went egyptian and came out the most evil god in spiritual vampire lore? that shit was funny

in essence though satanism is the same as the occult side of islam and a free nexion has the right to fulfill its prophecy. i dont accept the catholic church as catholic, but rather as arrogant twats who cant count to 3, as in Trilogy. they still dont like me coming out btw, which i think is funny, but i dont buy indulgences nor do i like it when a papal bull is written on human flesh.

and yes posting online was the best thing ive ever done, they still cant figure that shit and i wrote it all out. how stupid is that?

oops, sorry for the derail. but yes revenge tastes good, but if its wise? i dont know, i know i have my hate focused. which i think is part of being gray, being human. i havent had the guts though to anchor it in this world with tools...

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Without going into specifics, there are people who my wife work with that are just awful to her. Threatening her job etc. It has been brought up to management and so far it seems to be ineffective in solving the issue. It’s emotional terrorism and manipulation that she has been enduring. Although I agree with everyone of your posts, I am acknowledging that other methods might be necessary.

thanks again for all the responses and feedback.
If she's hellbent on keeping the job then she needs to keep a notebook on her. She needs to write down everything that's being done to her and write down everything she has done to resolve this with management. Log times and dates. Keep going to management and keep recording everything. Once you have enough documented take it higher up. If nothing is done hire a lawyer and get your payday on. It's that simple.

subspeciez

Neophyte
Reaction score
If she's hellbent on keeping the job then she needs to keep a notebook on her. She needs to write down everything that's being done to her and write down everything she has done to resolve this with management. Log times and dates. Keep going to management and keep recording everything. Once you have enough documented take it higher up. If nothing is done hire a lawyer and get your payday on. It's that simple.
Easy peasy

subspeciez

Neophyte
Reaction score
Easy peasy
“Being hellbent on keeping a job” Thats a weird way of putting it. It’s her job, most people rely on them to live. She deserves to work without the stress of people fucking with her. Yes we are going through formal complaints with corporate, but there’s nothing easy about suing a major corporation. That is a really short sighted response in my opinion.
My original post was about baneful magick and finding a place to start. I discussed the scenario further to add context.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
“Being hellbent on keeping a job” Thats a weird way of putting it. It’s her job, most people rely on them to live. She deserves to work without the stress of people fucking with her. Yes we are going through formal complaints with corporate, but there’s nothing easy about suing a major corporation. That is a really short sighted response in my opinion.
My original post was about baneful magick and finding a place to start. I discussed the scenario further to add context.
I'm not trying to derail but it's not short sighted. I had to sue a company in the past and that's what I had to do to prove my case in court. If getting a cash settlement in that scenario isn't baneful magick then idk what is because companies only care about money. You hurt their wallet, you hurt them.