• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Baneful Magick

Reaction score
Awards
Off topic perhaps, but there are indicators early christians and Jews used curses.
Aside from the Bible, any good sources on this wise?

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah. Like I said easy peasy 🤣🤣🤣
It actually is. If she does what I said to do you'll more than likely find a lawyer that'll take your case pro bono. That's what happened to me. Anyways black magick is just like making an effort to find a lawyer. It requires work and if you're not going to put the work in to get the things you want then perhaps the LHP isn't your thing.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
Why would you recommend something you haven't read, digested and tested? lol

The Book of Abrasax by Michael Cecchitelli is a good book, but I wouldn't say it's geared towards cursing. If OP is learning how to curse someone, then I think they need to learn how to crawl before they try to attempt something like running. Also, idk if you knew this but Koetting's older books are low-key ONA. They're about his insight roles. Some people might have a problem with that. I personally don't care but maybe that would be something you'd like to add to this discussion. I mean it's good to know what you're recommending. Especially with curses.
To be specific, they aren't "low key O9A", they're inspired by an offshoot inspired by them that apparently took a completely different turn, which was founded by an FBI informant. The low-key O9A part is somewhat like "streetcred", the group he wrote some essays for, but was never involved in, were quite literally a massive deviation from the material which inspired it. Although I think the O9A started out as a good idea itself and gradually became garbage as the contradictions began to shine through.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
What are some good primers for baneful magick?
I haven’t really felt the need until recently and I’m looking for a good place to start.
All you really need to do magic is the will and discipline to continue doing and thinking about it obsessively until reality bends, accompanied by the intended target. When you start out you learn about all different kinds of philosophies and cultural interpretations of how magic work, but when you break down all the bullshit, all that ultimately remains are those three components, the rest is just bullshit.

In the beginning, "immersing yourself" in the teachings of others may be beneficial until you have your own magical experiences and you stop doubting spirituality or your results, eventually if you're a real magician and not a couch-commando, you'll understand that you can accomplish the same with just those three components. Immersion is useful if you "feel" like it's important, but a person can ultimately kill another with just concentration and will, it happens all the time.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As usual everything o9a is said to be that. Ever wondered what happens when you kick out anton long and stand in the centre yourself?
And are you aware of the dutch-steve brown connection and his correspondence with aquino? If you were, you would have said mossad instead of fbi. There are so many lables to sticker everything with...

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
As usual everything o9a is said to be that. Ever wondered what happens when you kick out anton long and stand in the centre yourself?
And are you aware of the dutch-steve brown connection and his correspondence with aquino? If you were, you would have said mossad instead of fbi. There are so many lables to sticker everything with...
I'm well aware of their correspondence, in fact I had the misfortune of corresponding with aquino myself a long time ago in the "600club" forum, very underwhelming experience to say the least.

With regards to the guy who founded the Tempel ov Blood, Joshu Sutter, he was quite literally an FBI informant:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(mainstream source for those easily offended)

My reason for saying the O9A is contradictive my friend, is because the outcome contradicts the stated desire. Long's philosophy contradicts the Heideggerian philosophy he claims to represent throughout his work, through the Sevenfold path he resorts to the same Platonism which Heidegger points out plagues "The West." In an attempt to create a "man against time" worldview, he created through his own inability to grasp the ideas set out by Heidegger, a "man in time" worldview, which in rare instances could manifest as "man above time" worldview, which is completely meaningless and doesn't resort in what he as an individual had envisioned for his ideal.

The post-Satanic philosophy though, is extremely useful for destroying the Christian morality still stuck in the heathen mind.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ah well, i have been aware of aquino's work by standing in the rain of operation chaos as a kid. Ive read the 600 thread, it was nice and i could pay my respects to a warrior. It was an honor to fight with aquino, sadly that dept is hardly found again.

i understand what you are saying, but i dont have big words and i dont fall for them either. im not edumecated nor am i an outomatomatron.
i am me. i am in control of a nexion, i work the 7foldpath as presented to me by my very own Old Ones, that i had to get myself to make this clear. the woman outside of time is for me a natural state and if you even look deeper you will understand that most of it is a universal thing encapsulated in the berhatiah and therefor more like how the universes works in stargate or the green lantern then anything else...

even the shamans in the amazone adhere to the gate at babylon. the post satanic philosphy is islam and wonder o wonder i am a moslim. i know of the destruction of the 33e masonry abuse, my calvinist granddad warned me about them, my great great grandmother told me what happened in europe, i felt it, went tru it over and over again. souls being destroyed ,raped and worse. why do you think i went back and do that shit for Aset?

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
The only interesting ideas I feel Aquino's work introduced me to was the concept of the Subjective and Objective realities as they pertain to magic. He was certainly an interesting guy, no doubt, but his life's work I believe was in itself reaffirming the ideas that have lessened the world today. Definitely a step in the right direction though.

And I understand what you mean, I too am a nexion in and of myself Lou, and in being violently true to whatever came out of the gate meant casting aside the compromises with Platonic ideas contained in the sevenfold. As stated, the post-Satanic philosophy though will always be important to me, as will the refined concept of Aeonics. Have you ever heard of the Fraternitas Loki? I would say their ideas are much like my own.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
heheh i went to vampirismforum, to reconstruct some stuff for my passing ladies and some couldnt handle nor grasp the idea of God The Jester, not even a holy jester. so let alone anansi, which in all actuality is a hounsi. people can be funny, when and if i put my fun glasses on. i hardly do that though so i took a lesson in it. fucking shit makes me grumpy and i cant get a boner due to it.