• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Bardon's Bullshit 'Kabbalah'

jzatopa

Apprentice
Warned
Probation
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
61
Reaction score
46
This is one of the more interesting threads I have skimmed through this month. I have looked into Franz Bardon a bit, but I have never bought one of his books yet. This thread really helped me sort through some of his history and such.
He really is the gold standard. If you haven't picked up his book, Id pick it up today! Start with Initiation into Hermetics (once called path of the true adept). The third book takes years to even get to without completing his first two books or having a teacher.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
510
Reaction score
384
Awards
5
If you claim smoking is harmful to health, I can point to people who smoke and are far healthier than you are; so, don't try to impose your own ridiculous moral standards on others.
Smoking is indisputably. statistically unhealthy, a few outliers doesn't alter that. Furthermore, this hasn't the least to do with morals. Your very hypothetical 'healthier' people dont include Bardon, who is the topic of this thread. You may consider a chainsmoking obese person the model of personal will and esoteric healing accomplishment, but others outside a delusional bubble will likely laugh at that contention.
 

ihateclowns

Apprentice
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Messages
53
Reaction score
47
If you have some emotional need that figures of the occult should be above critique, that is something to work out on your own.
I didn't say occult system or any one should be above critique but one should look at the credentials of the person who is doing the critiquing.

Crowley has gone mental in the end but he was no idiot he has produced some great works and his Thoth deck is a testimony to his credibility. I gave an example of the guy who runs a website with some followers who made his life's mission to attack famous occultists but the people who follow him religiously should ask what are his credentials what has he produced that helped at least even handful of people.

Instead of critiquing a better use of one's time is to upskill oneself to be of use to others and help other beings.

You may come across a fat martial artist and even laugh at him but may be in for a surprise how fast he moves and how easily he takes his opponent down.

I don't want to waste anymore time on this so not going to respond to your other points.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
510
Reaction score
384
Awards
5
Instead of critiquing a better use of one's time is to upskill oneself to be of use to others and help other beings.
Knowing what to avoid can be a large part of real esoteric development.

If Bardon is proposing someone spend many, many years studying his system in order to gain the powers claimed in the kabbalah book, when in fact no one achieves them in anything like the degree they are promised, then being aware of an indisputable critique is highly useful early on. And it is indisputable, no one can gainsay the two facts of his claims vs his own results.

Then again, most people lack the inner strength and inborn spiritual quality to not just follow along with what some book or teacher says is so. This circles back to some much deeper esoteric isssues.
 

jzatopa

Apprentice
Warned
Probation
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
61
Reaction score
46
Knowing what to avoid can be a large part of real esoteric development.

If Bardon is proposing someone spend many, many years studying his system in order to gain the powers claimed in the kabbalah book, when in fact no one achieves them in anything like the degree they are promised, then being aware of an indisputable critique is highly useful early on. And it is indisputable, no one can gainsay the two facts of his claims vs his own results.

Then again, most people lack the inner strength and inborn spiritual quality to not just follow along with what some book or teacher says is so. This circles back to some much deeper esoteric isssues.

I am not sure you noticed but I asked you some basic questions to help you on this. You have some mistakes here but before I can help you, I'd need to have those questions answered. You mentioned that no one achieves something but that is a false statement in it's nature, as you would have to be omnipotent to have that as fact to have the correct data, I've also achieved much of the book and working on further right now. Bardon's theory is solid and one of the best written versions of the universal way of understanding what it's like to explain God to others as well as outlines a functional path for your own experience that does work. Yes there are ways to improve upon it in this day and age thanks to the numerous teachers, and related shaktipat, transmissions and lessons they provide but one can achieve whats in his books. Most of what you're asking about though is achieved in his first book, not his third.

In the start of the post you mentioned, with some odd spellings, the result of Y-H-V outlined and that you were struggling to understand and achieve such a result. It's not hard, I've lived it and worked it, I use this in more than one way, now have I achieved the full value of that in permanence? For the most part yes but I have range to me. What I think you may need is to know that you can do this without Bardon, there is more than one way. So if you're already working with God on the great work and talking with God all the time, the ability to move the ruach is more than just this, it's much more like reaching AHYH and then developing the ability to move the ruach and that is something I am still cultivating to this day. Granted, I will hit another level in a few days, my skills will improve and I will have more revealed but now you know you can do it if you set yourself to it!

I personally supplement Bardon with Ophanim yoga to open the third book faster but if you haven't achieved most of book one, you won't have the comprehension, let alone the energetic skills and personally I find IIH + Ophanim/Christ yoga rotated with AYP/Kundalini Yoga and Qi Gong to really be where we get a huge amount before we attempt biblical level work with God.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
510
Reaction score
384
Awards
5
You mentioned that no one achieves something but that is a false statement in it's nature, as you would have to be omnipotent to have that as fact to have the correct data
You don't even know the difference between omnipotence and omniscience, and you're going to lecture others?

, I've also achieved much of the book
So you communicate with animals as easily as another human, you induce earthquakes, you have stopped your aging? Your claim that you have achieved 'much' of these powers ,well, we both know that isn't true. So what induces you to lie like this? Oh wait, I found out- you charge money for 'spiritual services', so that makes perfect sense. lol
 
Top