• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Connecting with Lucifer easily

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
For me I've experienced enough of Lucifer's presence that, for me anyway it's clear who I'm interacting with. Now having said that I am aware not everyone agrees in the concept of Archangel Heylel being Lucifer. For me I'm satisfied it's true. Not telling others what to believe however. I do appreciate your question though, it is a well thought out one.
Finally, another one who communicates with The Morning Star! Far out!

I communicate with Lucifer as well. And, I didn't have to do sigils to have Contact with Him/Her. Yes.... Lucifer is more a Woman than a man in my end. After all, Lucifer was supposed to be the most Beautiful Angel out of All. Well, there you have it.

It has been 14 years since I've been interacting with my Love. Through the thick and thin!

Awesome!!

Reaction score
Awards
Finally, another one who communicates with The Morning Star! Far out!

I communicate with Lucifer as well. And, I didn't have to do sigils to have Contact with Him/Her. Yes.... Lucifer is more a Woman than a man in my end. After all, Lucifer was supposed to be the most Beautiful Angel out of All. Well, there you have it.

It has been 14 years since I've been interacting with my Love. Through the thick and thin!

Awesome!!
I waited 20 years too long to come to terms with Lucifer is my only regret. I let fear and judeo christian baggage hold me back. Lucifer is amazing. Unlike anything else.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Isn't that the God Damned truth, I wonder how many hapless fools have been brought lovingly to ruin .
🤔
They want to make sure you fail with Hel-El. They did the same thing with Lillith. KI.SIKIL.LIL.LA, Lillith, pure space of the wind. Pure. Dammit.
Made to protect little children. Now you rape her over and over. And wonder why little children get raped. So dumb. Idiots.

Reaction score
Awards
They want to make sure you fail with Hel-El. They did the same thing with Lillith. KI.SIKIL.LIL.LA, Lillith, pure space of the wind. Pure. Dammit.
Made to protect little children. Now you rape her over and over. And wonder why little children get raped. So dumb. Idiots.
I'll be honest man I'm not following or understanding what you're saying. Can you do me a favor. Usually you're one of the people on this forum with valuable insights to offer. Can you please explain what you're expressing but with different verbage. Also just out of curiosity do you identify yourself with the LHP , RHP or middle pillar way of looking at the things?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I don't claim to be stronger or more experienced than you brother for the record. Who am I really? I still have a loooong way to go yet 🤫. My confidence is in my patron of 22 years the Great Prince Orobas. He detests and destroys parasites, tricksters and imposters.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Btw the tiger eye stones are excellent for revealing liars and fraudsters spiritual and otherwise. The onyx is great protection as well. I made this necklace.
22 years? That’s nice, how long have you been into magic?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'll be honest man I'm not following or understanding what you're saying. Can you do me a favor. Usually you're one of the people on this forum with valuable insights to offer. Can you please explain what you're expressing but with different verbage. Also just out of curiosity do you identify yourself with the LHP , RHP or middle pillar way of looking at the things?
Yes, I do identify with the LHP RHP and middle pillar way of looking at the things. They all lead to the same goal, using different ways. In other words I know more than one way leading to Rome, err Kether. That is using the Etz Chaim as an orientation. One way up goes to the house of Beth, leading to the magician. Enjoy your abyssos crossing. But yea, RHP.
The other way is much easier. And Chokmah is full of warriors in shiny armor. To go on (and you will some day) you will be down on your knees, crawling through that little hole with everybody else laughing at you. Fool! What have you expected? LHP.
Then there is the elevator. Going up real fast. All you need is your heart and devotion. The mystic's path. Fast. Easy. Middle Pillar.
At the very beginning they will tell you to choose one. Of course. Later you will realize that for Kether you must travel them all. Not only once, btw.

From the fifties on Jewish travels to the ancient remains of Babylon got organized and offered as cheap bus tours. At the sites everybody was handed a hammer. Their goal was to pulverize everything that was a symbol for their slavery there. Hard to explain to today's school classes visiting there why their grandfathers destroyed everything with such a rage. More than that, they changed history. From Babylon to Egypt. Rewrote the Torah. Envented stuff. Why?
Well, in the end the enslaved Jews had assimilated to the culture of their masters. The Jewish priests had lost any grip on them. When Babylon fell the Jews just went away.

What has that to do with KI.SIKIL.LIL.LA, the warm desert wind, later called Lillith by the Jewish priests? It is because Lillith was the protector of little children. Every child in Babylon had a little statue of her at the bedside. She took away their sorrows, nightmares and pain. Guarding their little souls.
The Jewish priests cried whores, because they were full of hatred. They wanted to hit where the most damage was expected. Where it hurt most. So everything considered good by the Babylonians was turned later to evil by the Jews. But with Hel-El and KI.SIKIL.LIL.LA things got a little bit out of hand. Both extremly strong female deities. Making them evil turns the world evil. They originally never were, I remind you. And still aren't if you are able to look through the lies.
That btw is an example of the meta plane of understanding why all paths are somehow the same in the end.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the LHP RHP and middle pillar way of looking at the things. They all lead to the same goal, using different ways.

That is true but there appear to be rules set for humans (and others) in this solar system so that initiates of the LHP are not permitted to establish control of a soul body (neschama).

This is probably to protect junior initiates on the RHP from having their soul bodies hijacked.

Control of the neschama is a precondition for first stage enlightenment.

The educational rules in this solar system seem to be set by the lodge on Sirius

For example:
  1. "Sirius was called the 'dog Star'. It was the star of Mercury, or Buddha, called the "Great Instructor of mankind." (S.D. Vol. II, 391)
There are of course initiates that work with the cosmic outbreath (tzimtzum) but the humans on that path need to transition, mostly to the devic kingdom, before advancing very far.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That is true but there appear to be rules set for humans (and others) in this solar system so that initiates of the LHP are not permitted to establish control of a soul body (neschama).

This is probably to protect junior initiates on the RHP from having their soul bodies hijacked.

Control of the neschama is a precondition for first stage enlightenment.

The educational rules in this solar system seem to be set by the lodge on Sirius

For example:
  1. "Sirius was called the 'dog Star'. It was the star of Mercury, or Buddha, called the "Great Instructor of mankind." (S.D. Vol. II, 391)
Yes, each side "protects" their beginners from being stolen by the others. And there are a lot of fairy tales to keep you from going away. In fact they consider beginners as their property.

When I come near their slaves they will regularly panic, they lose it completely. And I do not even run a school or cult, lol.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There are of course initiates that work with the cosmic outbreath (tzimtzum) but the humans on that path need to transition, mostly to the devic kingdom, before advancing very far.
I tell you what, I have the permission of the Zurich and Manhattan Rebbe to teach the Kabbala to Jews. I took the burden of teaching the son of the latter on me. So do not get me wrong. If we want to get out if this obvious world desaster we will need honesty. Any lie will throw us back. This world is NOT black or white. Do not be dumb. Open up! Together we stand, devided we fall.

Reaction score
Awards
Children are the future. Several campaigns and slogans and a song relayed this to us.
Yet the problems persist.
Molestation. Incest. Racism. Sexism. Classism. And much worse.
I heard once from a minister that she once saw a vision of children's souls trapped in a bobblehead doll collection of a CPS Employee. Nobody believed her except her friends and a few others.

Reaction score
Awards
This is the method I use when I connect with Lucifer. Anyone else ever try this? I'd say I get what ask for 8/10 times.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
It's interesting. A Jewish students center named Hillel exists on the Ann Arbor UM campus. Probably not the same root word. But interesting as a thought.
If I steer toward Lucifer again will give this a try, thanks Mike!

Reaction score
Awards
Just relax.
Yes heaven forbid he try something that may actually work. Better he stays within the confines of GD material thats basically just the equivalent of spiritually jacking off eternally.

Ooohhh maybe you think he'll be tainted by Sitra Ahra if he does.

Come on bro, don't fearmonger or hold him back hes had a hell of a time trying to find his way.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yes heaven forbid he try something that may actually work. Better he stays within the confines of GD material thats basically just the equivalent of spiritually jacking off eternally.

Ooohhh maybe you think he'll be tainted by Sitra Ahra if he does.

Come on bro, don't fearmonger or hold him back hes had a hell of a time trying to find his way.
That also counts for you: Just relax :giggle:

No, really. It is his decision alone, isn't it? His life, his way(s). And no, I do not think there are a lot of things in magic that can be "tried out" without severe consequences. Magic changes you, decisions open or close paths, sometimes for good.
But still to have the will and courage to try even once deserves respect. Even if you fail. And yes, to always stay relaxed is important in my eyes.