• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Connecting with Lucifer easily

Reaction score
Awards
Mike. Let me explain something you most likely will dismiss anyway.
I don't have an easy time.
Think of an angry mob living among you.
Now think of others causing unnecessary problems magickally.
What exactly is your point?
How is it then that the Golden Dawn works for others?
I am a neophyte if that explains anything for you.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm aware Lucifer exists. Who Lucifer 8s is my dilemma. Right? Logically speaking, Should I rush right into anything?

Reaction score
Awards
Now ... Taking the view that they are brain compartmentalized neuroses that must be dealt with. I can be onboard with that idea. There still is a song about fools rushing in though.

Reaction score
Awards
However, the method kicks serious butt in theory ... And apparently practice as well.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
According to a friend running an occult bookshop, the energy went out of the GD in the mid 1990s. My observation is that the energy also went out of various spiritual, ritual and religious organizations.

The cosmic tide is changing in the new cycle. New human practices, beliefs and organizations may be expected

Reaction score
Awards
According to a friend running an occult bookshop, the energy went out of the GD in the mid 1990s. My observation is that the energy also went out of various spiritual, ritual and religious organizations.

The cosmic tide is changing in the new cycle. New human practices, beliefs and organizations may be expected
Well, aside from the Golden Dawn, Thelema exists, as does Quareia. Beyond these two I would then consider Luciferianism via Ford's writings. Minus the blasphemy. I consider it tactless and tasteless to day the least. Not very loving.

Reaction score
Awards
There is also the route of Order of the Dragon Rouge, Ordo Ascensum Aeturnialis ( i think that's the name of Koettings OAA).
Then there is Celtic and Druidic magic. Wicca.

gypsyknock

Visitor
Reaction score
Lucifer stands for spell craft Magick demons spirits connection to death excersisims karma poltergeist and even suicide sacrifice while satanism is about brutal power threw force being your own rules or God and you are taught to treasure abuse and carnage because it leads to favortiable situation for the future. Think of a fight between two people who are on the same side of the fight only to wish it leads to a mutual situation they both agree on in the distant future

Reaction score
Awards
Since Vandheer finds me so comical, I wanted to also say this, that I'm sure your method works, as of your reported success and willingness to help others through this method. I wish you all great success.

Reaction score
Awards
Fuego I don't even know what the hell you're on about. If you don't feel like working with Lucifer don't! I'm not making you do anything. I provided a method that works. Unlike alot of shit heads around here that just criticize others or spread bullshit around. If you want to use the method I provided great if you don't that's fine too. Remembered I told you Fuego I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink it bro ✌️

Reaction score
Awards
Fuego I don't even know what the hell you're on about. If you don't feel like working with Lucifer don't! I'm not making you do anything. I provided a method that works. Unlike alot of shit heads around here that just criticize others or spread bullshit around. If you want to use the method I provided great if you don't that's fine too. Remembered I told you Fuego I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink it bro ✌️
Appreciated and understood.
Question ... Have you tried with other entities by using that or redesigning it to fit another entity?

Reaction score
Awards
First I test the spirit for:
  • plane of operation
  • quality of intent
  • light-dark balance
  • kingdom

If it passes those I will usually test for origin: stars, planets, sponsors

If its origin/sponsorship is clean, I will enter into conversation

The method of testing is usually pairwise comparison - matching/connecting the entity to known energies/intelligences

Subsidiary tests include smell, color, sound, feel

Mostly spirits approach me when I am out and about.

If I want to connect with some of the higher spirits it is necessary to access an appropriate plane. Otherwise fakes will turn up
This is an ingenious way to test them.
I've gotten a sense that already having clairvoyance and clairaudience would be helpful in order to test a perceived spirit?

Reaction score
Awards
Just wondering if it is unique. Or a similar gateway, with a name or word of power in center and the desired contact sigil in the four areas.

Nonetheless, it's cool as hell. I think of Lucifer often, not in a judgemental or bad way btw.

LostYeoman

Neophyte
Reaction score
There’s an esoteric sigil of his that features a triangle and what looks like two cogs. If you use that one you avoid the possibility of egregores, which makes him easier to presence.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
as far as im aware lucifer is a trilogy thing, before that they were more into lightning and thunder gods. in arabic id use nour-e-din aka the light of god as one of the 99 names. i know it is not the same , as lucifer is supposed to be an angel, but i tend to prefer to work top down. it also makes the way lucifer is more understandable as you have first learned to understand what the tru meaning is behind the total concept of what it is to carry the name lucifer.