• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

crypto in the morning! by Lou

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Well the Great Mother roamed the Neolithic Earth through her cults, starting in Africa and spreading the One True Religion which people now confuse with Vama Marg. Her priestess-queen got a new husband every year which she then sacrificed and cannibalized, and later Brahmins retranslated it all to Bliss. Really it is a Two Hand Path of the JUG-u-lar!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, okay. But tell me this ancient sculpture don't look like Crowley in froggy portrait pose:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it dont look like crowley in portrait pose.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
meanwhile in pcland redditors are on strike and spez is saying what he is doing with ipa is freaking cool and hes not paying anything. which means war of course. i remember reddit being sold to some Chinese dude and lately all i see is that stupid musk doggo popping up in subreddits.
ks60t0WBPuX3NepC6wjYD8VRfEZppT8upokAMLMG4Ps.jpg

paulo coelho is a Brazilian writer, who didnt have a brazilian wax, but does live close to the jesusstatue so its his fault as we already figured.
thanks to bush jr. loving some girl on girl soccer we had shakira voting for an other world cup with the black knight as left wing.
waka waka is for the dutch a surinam song, for the rest of the world its african. our king said he has to do it all over again as he failed. so he HAS to do an other round of excuses for slavery and this time its time for africa. not stupid surinam they choose to keep the dutch tax system. are they stupid or what????

Post automatically merged:

so now everyone is pro brazile, understand that they have a new lhp religion there with a lot of female and male pumba giras. i dont know more, but it makes sense and it fits the alphabet people paradigm. so beware i get confusing ;) cause i see it a bit like an ago explosion and with jesus in brazille, you might get the drift. we are sharing...

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
this song reminded me of the fact that in saudi groveling as occult skill is forbidden and you get the death penalty. when you are in a relationship one is always more submissive then the other and in hetero relations its mostly the woman. so some shit during sex becomes haram. but in australia they have a saying ass up, face down. i dont think that thats the correct work around. or you are really homo of course and like that shit, but then again it means something different and they also get killed.

i sometimes wonder if that has to do with both countries being occupied by england in the past. and why their royals go to scotland to get crowned. just like the dutch royals dont live in the governing city of the hague.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
someone said that crypto is death. didnt notice, but if tru its just Lou and i still dont know how our DOD dudes are doing, but arent they old farts that just became Gods? and we as plebs should have the right to talk to them, cause we the people have needs.
and so we gather here as wizards in good faith and ask our dark lords for lots and lots of info like zettabytes in amounts of info, cause we dont know shit.
so give as a tree to put in the center of our garden and a snake. and fucking not again python and kali. arachnia should have told these stupid gods. but anyways we were praying...
so dear gods give as also food and shelter and not a fucking prisonplanet dude who doesnt know where to turn left when i say next to saturn. you think you prey and then you have to go do a rerun ask the phrack where his staff is. of course where every dudes staff is: it starts with s and it ends with ex. the joke is a funny addendum you might be able to read after all is done and it prob reads api. just a guess....

so prayer didnt do shit. lets kill them gods. yeah well, they make me talk to real killers and the idea was a game online, so back to bush jr. and the fucker is dyslectic. ugh i said haarp so texas gets rain , not harc so the beggar cant eat. mary mary aux contrary remember. so they sent me an alien. freaking funny and he wants to play soccer. he comes from another universe and knows how to create a ball and a portal. only hes saying we are going to play petanque. (edumecated for jeux de boules or simple we gonna throw some balls).

for the history inclined ones: go look texas metal balls gods and aliens etc. and dont forget to salute at the bermuda triangle or theyll suck you in and make you half human half table....

since this little prayer became a conversation about sports and not about how vikings supposedly conquered our lands, we are not doing war of the roses, but are sharing some of our gaming skills with human gods. and since europe is very into soccer we do soccer, sucker!

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
You pray for rain and get Yaweh.
Hathoor tried to slaughter mankind until someone slipped booze in her bloody cup.
Kali danced in an ecstasy that scared Shiva because she could destroy the Universe, so he decided to, you know 😉
Lovecraft makes his hybrid mongrels worship ancient nebulous octopi who will return and teach them new ways to love and kill.
Valkyries choose the slain, swoop down and snatch their souls, then serve them beer (revenge of Hathoor).
Pray to the Goddess for love and she will give you a sword:

Buddha said strip your skandas and realize 4 noble truths that will lead to Bliss: 1. Sorrow 2. Sorrow 3. Sorrow 4. Sorrow. Ask him anything else and he will just say the the question is not framed properly. That just simply means that one cannot calculate the incalculable because it would lead to reductio ad absurdum.

Things are looking up.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah things do. where shall i put my curiosity this time, my dear friend?

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I think, Lady Lou, the question is framed properly, but the answer is Infinite - but maybe you could settle for "Sat-Chit-Ananda"? At least for right now. I'm parked on the Ganges but headed to Greece with the good tiding of "Brahma is in the heart."
But I did ask a monk on the way: "What is turning the wheel of fire?"
He said: "Understood everywhere."
Then I asked: "And what comes after comprehension?"
He said: "No more wheel to turn."
I finally asked: "But what follows this?"
And he scowled at me and brushed me off, saying: "The thief is a liar and coward at heart."
I didn't take it personal, though, because it was the first stage of enlightenment. So I decided to get froggy, do some Goetia and jam with Kek:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i fell in love with tyson at a young age. sadly some dipshit let him land my pigs ears. those are edible shrooms that look like pig ears., i used to eat them as a kid. tastes great. thankfully the frogs found him back. i like his tattoo's and i found out that the fact that he has them, hes protected against my evil eye. thats when i stare and go duh wattuh? aint that strange? only he has soooooo many frogs, so i got a bit lost and unfocused. running from boiling pot to boiling pot till all the frogs are done and we can have a frogfest. prob ends just as my sausage fest, but non the less i needed it.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know youd think they do it for the money, but it actually costs more, so i think looking at it from that point is too small. sometimes i think people are bored with earth. they want catdog, transformers, animal headed gods, etc. and its my believe that one day some silly one will think why not use that morgellons for my body and soul and create a new way. i guess its how plantlife does it. we are already breathing plastic parts anyways. maybe we really are the replicators....

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
If I recall correctly, the Upanishads said in one section that we are essentially food, because everything is feeding everything else. I rue the day when lab meat is considered to be superior to what the common folk must put on the table.

I mean, like the plastics, ideas are already floating out there.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
saving some ass....
Post automatically merged:

ok now since we finally have a coool 'ufc; fight: zuckerbot against muskman and im not allowed to gamble i have decided to become the house.
so place your bets, place your bets...
i-dont-go-gambling-winning-1.jpg

i took a vid of the sheering crowd:

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah finally, that took wayyyyy too long. thanks 💜

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
In contemplating doing lawn work in broiling heat, I realize there is room for a road trip playlist proposal for a golden Mercedes...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
im more into BMW's, but i get your drift.