• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Destruction of the Ego

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

for those who know, I have been dedicated on the path of lucid dreaming and ultimately astral projection.

I have had some success with lucid dreaming this summer but not on a consistent enough basis

my current routine is meditation anywhere from 10-15 minutes daily and trying to recall dreams

However I am a college student, and the life of studying, partying and girls has me too rooted to the material world and I feel like it is a great hinderance to any spiritual insight or progress I can make.

Does anybody have any tips to help me dissolve the ego, disassociate myself from my mind and my body, which I take great pride in, in order to experience the higher planes of reality?

All comments are appreciated.

Frater UNIV

Neophyte
Reaction score
Do all those things you are doing now, except mindfully.

For instance, do not "chase after girls" but approach, engage.

Take notes about what attracts you to a particular person,

Especially those things that may not be apparent physically.

<(F)3

Reaction score
Awards
for those who know, I have been dedicated on the path of lucid dreaming and ultimately astral projection.
I have had some success with lucid dreaming this summer but not on a consistent enough basis

my current routine is meditation anywhere from 10-15 minutes daily and trying to recall dreams

However I am a college student, and the life of studying, partying and girls has me too rooted to the material world and I feel like it is a great hinderance to any spiritual insight or progress I can make.

Does anybody have any tips to help me dissolve the ego, disassociate myself from my mind and my body, which I take great pride in, in order to experience the higher planes of reality?

==================================================================================

Cant speak to astral stuff, not there yet in my studies and practice. I have lucid dreamt before but not sure what the point was.

The first step is being honest and realistic to yourself. My ego is/was a mean fucker.
Seriously, I would berate myself over the dumbest stuff, but it was (brutally) honest to me about me.

The next step is humility, write a fearless honest searching of moral inventory. List the good and bad.

The next step is to journal as others have said, and to do what I cannot, meditate.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello all,

All comments are appreciated.
In my personal experience the only way to make the magic work is living outside the world during years. Your ego will be destroyed and rebuild and destroyed again all the times you want. But not just this, you have to control your will. The more control you have over yourself the most effective the spells are and the more knowledge that comes to you. Also the more tension you will get and then you may can use your life like a way to connect back to Earth. It's really complex and I don't really know in what stage you are in your evolution. It doesn't matter you stage, if you wanna go deep down you need solitude and leave the world behind for a while. If anyone tells you something different, he doesn't really know how it goes. You will find the same concept I am explaining here everywhere. And your own soul, if it's the soul a of a true chosen one, will look for that solitude.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not a nice path, you have to be sure what you want or need right now in your life. You may prefer stay the way you are now. If you break the matrix they will come after you.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
''You will only find god if you live everyday as it was Saturday'' and it doesn't mean partying.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
destroying the ego:
antinomianism, do things that go against you. i ate pork and my world broke. so break Taboo's in your life.
take entheogens, they rip you apart or go a more subtle route and take M or the very slow route: smoke marijuana for years.
take up a sport and go further then your body can handle.
take a less fortunate up in your life and care the rest of your life
have kids
etc.

ow and evan theres a god beyond saturday....

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
destroying the ego:
antinomianism, do things that go against you. i ate pork and my world broke. so break Taboo's in your life.
take entheogens, they rip you apart or go a more subtle route and take M or the very slow route: smoke marijuana for years.
have kids
etc.

It's a metaphor dear. I don't think having kids will be very helpful for a non initiated.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ugh yeah sorry i forget sometimes im not normal. can you show some borders, where im the strange one?

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
destroying the ego:
have kids
etc.

Anyway I'd appreciate if you stay far from my comments and posts. I'm not interested in having any kind of connection with you.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
btw evan if you are disgusted by my way while being a moslem, cause thats what im noticing, let me tell you some things.
1 there is a fatwa in iran by islamic clergy that states taking ayahuasca brings you closer to god.
2 in very old scripture, egyptian amongst others, marijuana is medicine. it is also a legal exportproduct of several islamic countries, so dont even go there.
3 eating pork is very yin and therefor can be used as medicine.
4 to get into the deeper parts of all the tariqqas in the world one has to offer part of him/herself
5 dont judge a book by its cover. theres a reason im on a wizardforum and whats called the sciences in islam is one of them.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
btw evan if you are disgusted by my way while being a moslem, cause thats what im noticing, let me tell you some things.
1 there is a fatwa in iran by islamic clergy that states taking ayahuasca brings you closer to god.
2 in very old scripture, egyptian amongst others, marijuana is medicine. it is also a legal exportproduct of several islamic countries, so dont even go there.
3 eating pork is very yin and therefor can be used as medicine.
4 to get into the deeper parts of all the tariqqas in the world one has to offer part of him/herself
5 dont judge a book by its cover. theres a reason im on a wizardforum and whats called the sciences in islam is onei

I don't care if you are Muslim or whatever I respect everybody but not interested in having a connection with you. If you wanna say something else involving "us" plays send a private message.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
im only typing nothing else, also not in the mood for an argument behind the scenes and since you feel the same, tell whatever it is on your side to stop it. cause i notice it too on my side and mine are getting angry. ill tell mine to back off. sometimes spirits just dont like each other due to a not so fun past. lets keep it at that.

Reaction score
Awards
Nick Farrell had a book which I started but never finished, and didn't seem quite the same me to others. I believe the first was destruction of the ego or personality. The idea is to reassemble them to be like Osiris remembered. It was called The Osiris Scroll. Interesting book.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Recently humans started to prefer repurposing to destruction. Perhaps there is a second use for the ego
That is what I have said so many times that ego needs to be tampered like a blacksmith to metal so it fits your own being and flow of being.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i think that when a whole earth is put into a new situation, there is no say if its ego or not and why we all want to destroy. to keep it very very very simple: what does an antivirus do? it attacks the disease, so what are our bodies world wide doing? so what is it exactly that we 'need' to tamper?