• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Do you practice any religions or faiths?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Christian. Especially this year, so much love from family and real friends has been shown to me while the greater portion of the world was and still is against me, but I no longer feel abandoned.
So, as for magick, the clock is ticking for me, I may withdraw and follow the priests, and leave the world to burn.
I must say that betrayal of your own family is punished more severely than other types of betrayal. Family things are important as you venture forth inside this lifetime of an apeling.

Bahai has many nice concepts but perhaps the seed did not plant well enough on our planet. So it will just be another religion that starts to decay.