• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Do you practice any religions or faiths?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
me too however I have not been baptised by the church of satan. However I do give offerenings of whisky and incencse once a week. I do not belive in satan like you believe in satan. I belive he is an servitor/egregor but you may think different. I do not belive in an afterlife, Hell and hevean are all subconcious.
Church of satan is Atheistic. They are idiots who think you can be a satanist without believing in him. Like how in all of everything does that even work?
Post automatically merged:

Theistic satanists tend to work alone or in small covens

Although that servitor theory is quite interesting even though I do not believe he is personally

DarkHermit

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Church of satan is Atheistic. They are idiots who think you can be a satanist without believing in him. Like how in all of everything does that even work?

Theistic satanists tend to work alone or in small covens

Although that servitor theory is quite interesting even though I do not believe he is personally
YOu claerly have not read any of his texts I urge you to read them and you will find that he was in fact a Theist. I do not know why everybody says he was not.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
YOu claerly have not read any of his texts I urge you to read them and you will find that he was in fact a Theist. I do not know why everybody says he was not.
Lets see.... Oh right, I think you forgot the fact that the Church of Satan is a group who used to be part of TST. ALSO an Atheistic organization.

Lets see.... Oh right, I think you forgot the fact that the Church of Satan is a group who used to be part of TST. ALSO an Atheistic organization.
Quite ill informed my man

DarkHermit

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score

Quite ill informed my man
what is TST?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
what is TST?
The Satanic Temple. Founded by Anton LaVey a long time ago. He advertised it as a way to freedom and said that Satan was a symbol for freedom instead of a deity. While they do practice magick I believe any Atheistic "satanist" is nothing more than a cosplayer

The Satanic Temple. Founded by Anton LaVey a long time ago. He advertised it as a way to freedom and said that Satan was a symbol for freedom instead of a deity. While they do practice magick I believe any Atheistic "satanist" is nothing more than a cosplayer
Plus not to mention Ive watched them perform rituals before and they seem dull and without results

Plus not to mention Ive watched them perform rituals before and they seem dull and without results
As well as just corny. They say "Hail Satan" even though they believe in no such Deity.

As well as just corny. They say "Hail Satan" even though they believe in no such Deity.
So how about instead of being a complete dick to me. You get your facts and research straight okay? Okay.

DarkHermit

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score

o.k what makes you belive that satan is a real entitiy?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
o.k what makes you belive that satan is a real entitiy?
Well, it's kind of obvious from a lot of my previous posts on this website that I've had actual spiritual experiences with him if you'd be interested in reading up on them.

Well, it's kind of obvious from a lot of my previous posts on this website that I've had actual spiritual experiences with him if you'd be interested in reading up on them.
Plus a lot of other people on this site have no matter how different he seemed to them compared to other people. He appears differently for everyone based on the type of person they are. But he always has the same goals in mind

DarkHermit

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score

Plus a lot of other people on this site have no matter how different he seemed to them compared to other people. He appears differently for everyone based on the type of person they are. But he always has the same goals in mind
really so have I in my astral (imaginaary temple)

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
really so have I in my astral (imaginaary temple)
Not really no. He is an adaptive deity. Meaning he adapts to the kind of person you are so that he can communicate easier

Not really no. He is an adaptive deity. Meaning he adapts to the kind of person you are so that he can communicate easier
If you are interested in learning about it. I posted in a thread a while ago called "Share your experiences with Lucifer" I put the story of my first time contacting him there. As well as some of the responses were interesting as well

DarkHermit

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
that I agree with he appears to me as Will smith but I have also seen this energetic cosmic intelligence as a huge horned figure with white eyes and a huge grin.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
that I agree with he appears to me as Will smith but I have also seen this energetic cosmic intelligence as a huge horned figure with white eyes and a huge grin.
Are you even an occultist at this point? Or are you just too low experience to be able to understand?

DarkHermit

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Are you even an occultist at this point? Or are you just too low experience to be able to understand?
not an occultist yet but do practice sigil magic and read left hand path black magic books. But will get round to the occult when I am ready. I have a dictionary of demons that I do read also.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
not an occultist yet but do practice sigil magic and read left hand path black magic books. But will get round to the occult when I am ready. I have a dictionary of demons that I do read also.
I can send you a few books if you need.

I can send you a few books if you need.
Ive got a lot of pdf copies

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not religious really, but I've recently been reading about Ken Wilber's Integral Religion (based on Jean Gebser) and I like that model

The idea is of the Three Faces of God (infinite, Intimate, and Inner) - and that you need all three for a satisfying religion

The pan-cosmic, awe-inspiring, bigger than you can get your head around God
The "personal relationship" face of God who you can just chat to
And the god that is you, your divine self

I know that sounds obviously Christian-Trinity like, but it doesn't have to be - eg Aphrodite's epithets included Aphrodite Ourania and Aphrodite Pandemos (celestial, and for the people)

Celestia

Neophyte
Reaction score
All religions, and no religion. Without labeling myself anything.

I want to find the merit within any religion that has value. I also want to be willing to throw out any shenanigans that don't make sense or might be due to human error/ego.

If I label myself something/identify with it, I form an attachment, and might be more willing to defend it when I shouldn't. And I might be less willing to look outside that box, restricting myself from seeing other viewpoints.

There's a huge amount of value to be found by cutting in-between the duality of religion being an entire farce with no truth worth looking at, and religion being entirely true and sacred with no errors.

Once you can see past the cultural and personal lenses that people/peoples throw on top through all of their cultures, you can start to see what's underneath.