• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Does anyone has experiences of Channeling?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Like I said, there is a lot I have to learn. Therefore, there are no paths I am taking right now. Other than, just going with the flow. I know that it's a wonderful joy to be human, but sometimes I just feel like there is something more than this. Even when I get the chance, to Astral Project, I still feel like it's not enough. I feel like I am not seeing what I am supposed to be seeing. You know?

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
Like I said, there is a lot I have to learn. Therefore, there are no paths I am taking right now. Other than, just going with the flow. I know that it's a wonderful joy to be human, but sometimes I just feel like there is something more than this. Even when I get the chance, to Astral Project, I still feel like it's not enough. I feel like I am not seeing what I am supposed to be seeing. You know?
You could at least try to answer those questions... just saying.

Jastiv

Neophyte
Reaction score
When I channel anything, I tend to be very specific about what I want to channel, a give and take with the entity I am working with and the information I am seeking.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
not to be an ass.....BUT

I don’t see the point of this thread...in fact this poster doesn’t seem to fit in at al, no offense but I haven’t seen him or her provide anything useful by way of advice or occult knowledge

just vagaries and wild stories and claims.

I’m glad we have a bunch of new members willing to learn, I’m far from an expert but I’m seeing a lot of LARPing, from channeling the universe to someone claiming they more powerful then their own ancestors

...ive been working with LSM for years and my friends work her as well and Saint Cyprian I have NEVER heard of ANYONE control their ancestors like that...

then we have others pretending they contact the gods.

anyway I’m saying this more for the newer members...beware of bs

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for your reply Justiv, and everyone, don't pay no mind to people who don't know what's going on. And I never claimed, that I was powerful than my Ancestors. Don't put things I did not say. If you don't like my thread, don't reply. That's it. I didn't make this thread, to be like I'm better than anyone. I am basically sharing my own experience, and what I went through. This forum is also, about sharing your experiences as well. And, I'll leave you with that. Happy Halloween everyone.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for your reply Justiv, and everyone, don't pay no mind to people who don't know what's going on. And I never claimed, that I was powerful than my Ancestors. Don't put things I did not say. If you don't like my thread, don't reply. That's it. I didn't make this thread, to be like I'm better than anyone. I am basically sharing my own experience, and what I went through. This forum is also, about sharing your experiences as well. And, I'll leave you with that. Happy Halloween everyone.
Wasn’t talking about you and your ancestors I’m talking about another member

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yes you keep saying you know what’s going on while telling us nothing...that’s my point

you keep blabbing nonsense while I worry some new member will listen to you and think you have some amazing new teaching, this nonsense about tapping into the divine darkness for one....not everyone can work with certain energies, read about the Son of Sam, he claims he messed with certain darker entities. BALG is full of people who did the same.

anyway I’m blocking you as I have nothing more to say to you