• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Effective Banishing of parasites, entities, imposter spirits, disembodied spirits (ie murders and suicides and the general dead)

Reaction score
Awards
The LRP is not cutting it for me. partially dues to lose visualization capability (caused by depression). So ... there is the Hexagram ritual, which diminishes or alters planetary influence. there is path working, Rose Cross Ritual, smudge sticks.
There is a meditation/exercise I do as often as possible, but Im completely hit.

It occurred to me that I still carry the images of the dead I was responsible for transporting during four months for Mortuary Transport as a job.

What is the most effective banishing that does not require magical power or ability from you nor from another practitioner? And hopefully inexpensive?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The LRP is not cutting it for me. partially dues to lose visualization capability (caused by depression). So ... there is the Hexagram ritual, which diminishes or alters planetary influence. there is path working, Rose Cross Ritual, smudge sticks.
There is a meditation/exercise I do as often as possible, but Im completely hit.

It occurred to me that I still carry the images of the dead I was responsible for transporting during four months for Mortuary Transport as a job.

What is the most effective banishing that does not require magical power or ability from you nor from another practitioner? And hopefully inexpensive?
Images of the dead, can you explain?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I had this after working with the kids in a children's hospice. I could not get these pictures out of my mind for years. It all faded by time but is still present. And it changed me and my world view.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Try laughter, whether forced or brought about genuinely by amusing media.
Happy music, feel-good TV or movies like cartoons or kids films.

Might seem a little strange or simplistic at first thought, but it should help. Laughter is used by some chaos magicians to banish after a working, and is said to be a powerful emotion by containing its own opposite - a non-dualistic principle existing in a dualistic universe.

I recommend the feel-good entertainment because as occultists we seem to spend a lot of time contemplating how the ethereal affects the physical and forget the opposite can occur. Get your physical body and mind to feel good and take a distracted break from things and your body and subconscious will work for you in the background, driving away negative forces.

Best of luck :cool:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I still carry the images of the dead I was responsible for transporting
The human system comprises a myriad minute intelligences as well as some larger elementals, some nature spirits, and a greater deva or two.

When the human physical form dies, there is a progressive release of most of those intelligences but some hang around the physical body until they find something better to do.

It looks like you have picked up some elementals and a couple of nature spirits from the dearly departed.

So, while doing the Heart Flame, systematically move your attention around the outside of your physical body to locate attached entities. Direct the heart light to them and intend that they move on to their proper places

Reaction score
Awards
The human system comprises a myriad minute intelligences as well as some larger elementals, some nature spirits, and a greater deva or two.

When the human physical form dies, there is a progressive release of most of those intelligences but some hang around the physical body until they find something better to do.

It looks like you have picked up some elementals and a couple of nature spirits from the dearly departed.

So, while doing the Heart Flame, systematically move your attention around the outside of your physical body to locate attached entities. Direct the heart light to them and intend that they move on to their proper places
Thank you!!!!

Will do this tonight during my meditation. Just got home an hour ago from work, and have to hit the sack by 1am.

So, will do 45 minutes of reading Qabalah/Kabballah/Cabballa.
Then 45 minutes of Hodson and Bailey.
Then the meditation, and then an hour later bedtime.

This meditation in particular to try to see ethereally or astrally (not sure how this is done without opened third eye or clairvoyance, but will make the effort, and scan for the attachments. One in particular I recall was this dear elderly Freemason, and had the oddest question while talking with wife, and this guy said something bizarre - not only did he want to be buried with uniform and apron and such on, but a short while before that, he once mentioned to his wife in this mental haze "It takes a King to be a King." Im assuming he referred to a mystery, and not sure why that has stuck in my head all day. Perhaps it is his attachments.

Reaction score
Awards
Images of the dead, can you explain?
I see their faces mostly clear as day. Or the resulting scenes. I understand soldiers and such a lot more now.

It's like a camera snapshot stored in my head for some reason.

Reaction score
Awards
Try laughter, whether forced or brought about genuinely by amusing media.
Happy music, feel-good TV or movies like cartoons or kids films.

Might seem a little strange or simplistic at first thought, but it should help. Laughter is used by some chaos magicians to banish after a working, and is said to be a powerful emotion by containing its own opposite - a non-dualistic principle existing in a dualistic universe.

I recommend the feel-good entertainment because as occultists we seem to spend a lot of time contemplating how the ethereal affects the physical and forget the opposite can occur. Get your physical body and mind to feel good and take a distracted break from things and your body and subconscious will work for you in the background, driving away negative forces.

Best of luck :cool:
Excellent ideas!

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks everyone, I have some good ideas now :). I will also have to learn how to set wards and traps and such. Those might come in handy as well.

Reaction score
Awards
Nope, and feel stupid for admitting it. I think I do have lavender soap. Can get a rose or two and make rose water to add to it.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Idk why your “teacher” keeps asking you to jump into new things when you should be trying to apply and understand what you already learned

he’s too busy needing to feel important I assume

Reaction score
Awards
Idk why your “teacher” keeps asking you to jump into new things when you should be trying to apply and understand what you already learned

he’s too busy needing to feel important I assume
Im not sure any of this is accurate. I tend to want to take in and master everything, and usually the result none. If anything, I have been advised to take my time, make haste slowly iow, stick to certain reading material, disengage from the past and master visualization and meditation first.

I see none of this as out of the ordinary from good teachers.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Im not sure any of this is accurate. I tend to want to take in and master everything, and usually the result none. If anything, I have been advised to take my time, make haste slowly iow, stick to certain reading material, disengage from the past and master visualization and meditation first.

You told me your teacher gave you a buncha new books to read, so I’m just repeating what you told me. I don’t see the point if you’ve already been reading Fortune n so many books

but I think I’m wasting my time on you

Reaction score
Awards

Im the one tending to jump ahead. Its why my mind is so scattered lately (of course medication would help as well if a certain party will stop the iron fist routine on it). This ten months of the Tree of Life was my idea. Its also not staying the course, which is why Im advised to stop following certain things like Qabalah. There is a fundamental problem I see, and picked up on it from Hall. Manly P Hall in The Secret Wisdom of All Ages lays out a flow sequence of how the power ascends and descends, much like a DC cuircut that runs into AC circuits. If I want to stay away from Qlioppoth or Goetia, then it is my best interest not to deep dive into Kaballah, in cases of getting attacked by an undesired ascending or descending force/electricity.

So, perhaps Im being taught correctly?

Reaction score
Awards
You told me your teacher gave you a buncha new books to read, so I’m just repeating what you told me. I don’t see the point if you’ve already been reading Fortune n so many books

but I think I’m wasting my time on you
Im sorry you feel that way, your advice to me at times was good as well.

The problem is, is that while I was on another site, I was viewed as inept, and summarily discarded after a few run-ins with certain folks there. Everyone wanted to direct and control my thought word or act.

There are certain energies forms I dont wish to work with, and this should be respected and values as a choice based on wisdom.
Everyone on the other site thought they knew everything and therefore had to control my readings, rituals, whatnot.

I snapped back and got booted. Too much input is a disaster for me in the past. A bit more patient and self controlled now, its a little better.

Again, I appreciate the advice, but just like with another replier, any course off study should take time, leaving the time for you to grow within that period of time, while being persistent open and diligent.

However, too many people telling me what to do and be willing to try it because I can't say no for some things sometimes, leading me to the pattern behavior and thought you see displayed by me.

An old teacher once told me "You need time and structure". He was right.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Im the one tending to jump ahead. Its why my mind is so scattered lately (of course medication would help as well if a certain party will stop the iron fist routine on it). This ten months of the Tree of Life was my idea. Its also not staying the course, which is why Im advised to stop following certain things like Qabalah. There is a fundamental problem I see, and picked up on it from Hall. Manly P Hall in The Secret Wisdom of All Ages lays out a flow sequence of how the power ascends and descends, much like a DC cuircut that runs into AC circuits. If I want to stay away from Qlioppoth or Goetia, then it is my best interest not to deep dive into Kaballah, in cases of getting attacked by an undesired ascending or descending force/electricity.

So, perhaps Im being taught correctly?
You’re right, so why am I bothering, I mean you’re the one who’s always complaining about parasites etc, I have no such issues, maybe I know what I’m doing

I’ve warned you to stop picking stuff up n dropping it n you keep posting about the issues you’ve had, anyway you have fun man

Reaction score
Awards
You’re right, so why am I bothering, I mean you’re the one who’s always complaining about parasites etc, I have no such issues, maybe I know what I’m doing

I’ve warned you to stop picking stuff up n dropping it n you keep posting about the issues you’ve had, anyway you have fun man
So then what would be your system you work with, your select five top books to read to be up to speed, the eventual end goal perhaps?

Most should know about me by now, that I do not want to work within death currents, satanism, luciferianism, goeatia or qlippoth.

If thats your flavor, more power to you. Its just not for me. No offense, Im more into Hermeticism, unless you can recommend a different system that that while not dealing with the currents I dont wish to work within?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You should not let doors and windows stand open and unattendet all the time. At least when you don't know what you are doing. So if you use a magical mirror put a cloth over it afterwards. Same goes for crystal globes and the likes.
Start learning at least three banishing techniques, like stomping, laughing and the LPR. Learn how to clean objects and yourself. Magical hygiene is important. Do not become paranoid but not careless either.
At that point it wouldn't even matter if you chose left or right path.