• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Effective Banishing of parasites, entities, imposter spirits, disembodied spirits (ie murders and suicides and the general dead)

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, there are scammers and grifters in the occult world like any other area of life that can somehow relate to money and possessions and power.

For the rest of us, it would help if we could do two or three things for example:
Activate clairvoyance to see parasites
Learn how to annihilate them on the spot/Know what were doing

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, there are scammers and grifters in the occult world like any other area of life that can somehow relate to money and possessions and power.

For the rest of us, it would help if we could do two or three things for example:
You said you had a parasite, do you have one or not?

Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps parasites are not so much of an issue as other spirits however, and we could also add that perhaps full vonuntary/involuntary possession usually follows after obsession and partial possession.

Reaction score
Awards
I think at this point it is best to stick to occultism basics and bypass this e/invoke trend.

I honestly think Faternity of the Hidden Light had power in it. I think it had power because it kept its probationers strictly to their working exercises and rituals, and the end goal was to heal self and others through ritual, sound and color. It was a PFC school.
There is simply too much info for the new magician, and I think very few magicians have a steel mind with razor sharp focus. Therefore, its easy for a neophyte/mineralis/probationer to fall off of the path due to perceived dangers or life pressures as the reality shifts for the probationer.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards

So you don't know how to see them or banish them?

Also they're not a bad thing all the time. Think about the symbolism associated with them in regards to vampirism.

You could create a symbiotic relationship with a parasite and by doing so it could unlock certain hidden aspects of yourself, which in turn would empower your vampiric rites.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I do not know how many more times I can announce to the world that I am a spiritual Helen Keller, blind and deaf to any spirits.
Oh ok then why flood the forum every day with your issues then say you're not sure

Reaction score
Awards
I think at this point it is best to stick to occultism basics and bypass this e/invoke trend.

I honestly think Faternity of the Hidden Light had power in it. I think it had power because it kept its probationers strictly to their working exercises and rituals, and the end goal was to heal self and others through ritual, sound and color. It was a PFC school.
There is simply too much info for the new magician, and I think very few magicians have a steel mind with razor sharp focus. Therefore, its easy for a neophyte/mineralis/probationer to fall off of the path due to perceived dangers or life pressures as the reality shifts for the probationer.
To this end, there is a reason for the elemental grade system, and a way to measure fairly honest progress on the path based on coursework, examinations and so on. Yes, it should be like a college degree. Most old magicians were PhDs in the arts and sciences, did you not know that? I regret in my 50s not staying hard and diligent in my teens and twenties. I have now though, and so do you. Crack a textbook open and study the mfer.

Reaction score
Awards
So you don't know how to see them or banish them?

Also they're not a bad thing all the time. Think about the symbolism associated with them in regards to vampirism.

You could create a symbiotic relationship with a parasite and by doing so it could unlock certain hidden aspects of yourself, which in turn would empower your vampiric rites.
Sure, if vampirism was my goal. I agree, there is logic there. It is not unlike my routine that tries to flood them back with light and a request to change the nature of the relationship.

Banishing - the probationer is taught three rituals:
Qaballistic Cross Ritual
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the (Earth) Pentagram. Or Invoking Spirit LRP.
Middle Pillar Exercise

In my opinion, the first ritual should be like Fraternity of the Hidden Lights Shining Cross Ritual, or the GD Rose Cross Ritual to establish a s clean and clear working space, purified with word, act, symbol/thought, water and smoke.
Then the LBRP to be done to balance the sphere of sensation and field of working consciousness.
Then any work other to be done, then followed again with a LBRP. The RCR needs a one and done per ritual time. in other words, if you are doing multiple rituals int he same night with shifting energies/spirits then the RCR should be established before each ritual.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Sure, if vampirism was my goal. I agree, there is logic there. It is not unlike my routine that tries to flood them back with light and a request to change the nature of the relationship.

Banishing - the probationer is taught three rituals:
Qaballistic Cross Ritual
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the (Earth) Pentagram. Or Invoking Spirit LRP.
Middle Pillar Exercise

In my opinion, the first ritual should be like Fraternity of the Hidden Lights Shining Cross Ritual, or the GD Rose Cross Ritual to establish a s clean and clear working space, purified with word, act, symbol/thought, water and smoke.
Then the LBRP to be done to balance the sphere of sensation and field of working consciousness.
Then any work other to be done, then followed again with a LBRP. The RCR needs a one and done per ritual time. in other words, if you are doing multiple rituals int he same night with shifting energies/spirits then the RCR should be established before each ritual.
I understand. Idk, perhaps you should try something else if you're unable to see and communicate with spirits.

It's like cutting hair. In theory the textbook says if you do a, b and c you should get the exact same results on every person.

In reality it doesn't work that way. Everyone has a different head shape, they have cowlicks in weird spots and their hair almost never goes in the same direction. So in other words every haircut is different. And following a, b, and c doesn't get you the same results.

So what does that mean for you? That means you need to find your own style. A way of doing magick that works for you. The greats and the textbooks can give you a foundation but it's on you to make it work. Making it work doesn't mean you have to be a carbon copy of your textbook. Making it work starts with being yourself.

Reaction score
Awards
You can't visualize? Do you have a problem with meditation?
Yeah, I have had major depression disorder and generalized anxiety disorder since I was a teen, and there others cropped up later in life.
Needless to say, I am in depression right now. When you are depressed, it is difficult to visualize. To effectively do th HF or LRP, visualization is crucial imo.

Reaction score
Awards
You said you had a parasite, do you have one or not?
I dont currently feel a parasite except for head and root chakra area, in a form of a blockage or binding. Not parasites. I have however, seen a very large one the same time my cat did. I tune into her awareness field.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I have had major depression disorder and generalized anxiety disorder since I was a teen, and there others cropped up later in life.
Needless to say, I am in depression right now. When you are depressed, it is difficult to visualize. To effectively do th HF or LRP, visualization is crucial imo.
I understand how that would make things difficult. I suffer with similar things.

Meditation works for me. I clear my chakras every day and ground myself. This helps to keep my anxiety in check.

I hope you find something that helps you.

Reaction score
Awards
I really want to get into herbs and oils and incense; I think growing live herbs and using those and bulk in incense and oils would work wonders - including oils and incense used to clear sacred space, banish, ward, etc. This might be an easy way in addition to general cleanliness - if you are not grooming yourself, have a messy room etc you attract physical spirits, and as above so below, the phycial represent the spiritual state, therefore it reasons to say spiritual parasites are like on or around your space. Cleanliness goes a long way. Some scents are correspondences and power in themselves to banish and ward.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
The LRP is not cutting it for me. partially dues to lose visualization capability (caused by depression). So ... there is the Hexagram ritual, which diminishes or alters planetary influence. there is path working, Rose Cross Ritual, smudge sticks.
There is a meditation/exercise I do as often as possible, but Im completely hit.

It occurred to me that I still carry the images of the dead I was responsible for transporting during four months for Mortuary Transport as a job.

What is the most effective banishing that does not require magical power or ability from you nor from another practitioner? And hopefully inexpensive?
I made a four Thieves Vinegar (my own recipe) blessed by Saint Cyprian. If I can remember, it had fresh aloe vera, a rosemary sprig, garlic and I think spearmint. Basically, I picked up four herbs that corresponded with the four elements, cleansed and blessed them and added a bruised garlic slice and vinegar.

I invoked Saint Cyprian to bless it and ask that he works that spirit for my benefit, and it worked so well for me that I experienced financial gain.