• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Effective Banishing of parasites, entities, imposter spirits, disembodied spirits (ie murders and suicides and the general dead)

Reaction score
Awards
The LRP is not cutting it for me. partially dues to lose visualization capability (caused by depression). So ... there is the Hexagram ritual, which diminishes or alters planetary influence. there is path working, Rose Cross Ritual, smudge sticks.
There is a meditation/exercise I do as often as possible, but Im completely hit.

It occurred to me that I still carry the images of the dead I was responsible for transporting during four months for Mortuary Transport as a job.

What is the most effective banishing that does not require magical power or ability from you nor from another practitioner? And hopefully inexpensive?
There are smudge sticks, usually white sage, that Ive known witches have used for centuries. Along with sweeping in a particular direction based on intent. There is now packages of incsnse you can buy based on herbs, flowers. Sage is only one.

A good Spring cleaning is overdue, and possibly attracting parasites of all kinds. (our complex has a roach problem, luckily we keep things clean for the most part and kill them when we see them). A through cleaning can remove parasites, it won't feel as home-y for them.

On the other hand, there is a NT warning about becoming pure without the Word as a shield, the seven spirits worse then the first can enter in finding a newly swept home.
So we have to be careful about permission.

Also, and potentially lastly, there is exorcism. Which in itself can be a variety of methods.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I use white sage and palo santo. Latter works literally miracles. Do not tread on roaches, ever. They carry their eggs on their back, the eggs will glue too your shoes and you will spread them everywhere. You can take roaches up with your fingers. Not the palm of your hands, their feet are sharp and can be stinging.

The NT. Yeah, I studied theology in Mainz. The hometown of Gutenberg and the Maharil. Read the NT in Ancient Greek. Heis iatros estin, sarkikos te kai pneumatikos, genetos kai agenetos.

To be quiet honest, the NT is a believe system. This Heesos is magically no more believeable than, let's say Patanjali. None of them (for me) turned out to be resilient enough for doing real magic.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have no such issues
Those that cannot control their thoughts need to be particularly careful

I recall when I was young I prided myself on having "a cast iron stomach" and told various people that.

Years later I discovered that my stomach had constant suppressed pain. So I did not eat and after 48 hours my stomach stopped hurting. I have been careful what and how I eat since then

Reaction score
Awards
You should not let doors and windows stand open and unattendet all the time. At least when you don't know what you are doing. So if you use a magical mirror put a cloth over it afterwards. Same goes for crystal globes and the likes.
Start learning at least three banishing techniques, like stomping, laughing and the LPR. Learn how to clean objects and yourself. Magical hygiene is important. Do not become paranoid but not careless either.
At that point it wouldn't even matter if you chose left or right path.
Right on, thank you. I do have Josephine McCarthys Trilogy, and have started browsing the tase of contents, it looks comprehensive. I also have her Tarot Skills for the 21st Century. I think she may have info expanded on what you mentioned.

Reaction score
Awards
Those that cannot control their thoughts need to be particularly careful

I recall when I was young I prided myself on having "a cast iron stomach" and told various people that.

Years later I discovered that my stomach had constant suppressed pain. So I did not eat and after 48 hours my stomach stopped hurting. I have been careful what and how I eat since then
Thats funny, I said the same about my stomach when I was a kid, as I heard out from my Dad.

I know the diet routine for my old Martial Arts class, we wee to drop all white stuff (except for cauliflower), dump all yellow stuff (except for sweet potatoes; you are not to eat normal potatoes as they metabolize differently); you can eat all green stuff; you can eat lean meats, you can eat solid grains like oatmeal, you can eat fruit, just not tropical fruit.
Water at first helped a lot with my weight, I was also instructed because of the companion exercise routine, you are to drink a gallon of water daily.
Exercise routine is mix of anaerobic and cardio. I booked, hiked and jogged; I continued working on my kata as often as I did, and did the playing card exercise routine. Standard deck off playing cards (tarot can work as well). Assign each trump a particular exercise. Add one set for every level above ten. So JQK get extra sets when drawn. Shuffle and start drawing, no pause in between. Finish with water.

That diet and exercise routine made me drop forty pounds in three months time. My skills increased as weight came off.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Dont know how to set wards/traps/shields
I am running into problems here. When I say use the Kenaz rune as shield I fear you can't make use of it because you have no idea what runes are and how to bind them. Bottles with tiny riddles inside to trap spirits? Mirror systems to triangulate attackers?
Okay then, reading is okay. It will surely help.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards

parasites, entities, imposter spirits, disembodied spirits - are things magicians for hire came up with so you would always fail and need to hire an "expert" to get the results you desire.​

^not saying this is true all the time but it's definitely a thing. Saw it a lot over at BALG and I'm sure it's still going on there. I think the lengths magicians will go to create potential marks is disgusting. Anyways that's my two cents.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

parasites, entities, imposter spirits, disembodied spirits - are things magicians for hire came up with so you would always fail and need to hire an "expert" to get the results you desire.​

^not saying this is true all the time but it's definitely a thing. Saw it a lot over at BALG and I'm sure it's still going on there. I think the lengths magicians will go to create potential marks is disgusting. Anyways that's my two cents.
They exist but you should have some protection up and it keeps them away, more so having control over your emotions

but you are correct...most experts will charge you an arm and a leg, how do you know the guys even doing the work, they come out with outrageous claims. Many just wanna make a buck

if someone has a spirit then banish it or set up wards or cleanse

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
They exist
Yeah but it's not as bad as people make it out to be online. I agree people need to take whatever steps necessary to protect themselves but this hysteria I've seen over the last few years involving parasites is pure nonsense.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Some parasites manage brain function - including to control what the human asset can think.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Some parasites manage brain function - including to control what the human asset can think.
A lot of these problems are because people dabble. I've come across plenty of new magicians who suffer from intrusive thoughts. Why is that? Parasites? No. It's because they haven't done a sufficient amount of shadow work to truly know themselves.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My spirits say you have a parasite that makes you jump into every thread and post nonsense...it looks like Deadpool but just a blob imagine a boob but with a Deadpool mask

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A lot of these problems are because people dabble. I've come across plenty of new magicians who suffer from intrusive thoughts. Why is that? Parasites? No. It's because they haven't done a sufficient amount of shadow work to truly know themselves.
Yeah but does he even have a parasite? There’s signs when you do

nightmares, dreams that activate your sexual functions etc