• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Evocation with Bune

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks guys

I was going to the evocation last friday at 3:57 at night which is venus time. But something stoped me. 4 hours before the evocation i was playing in my living room, i heard someone behind me, heard stuff(little child and things moving) btw i was home alone because i wanted no disturbance, felt someone was there and i knew it by feeling its presence near me, that was not normal but that didn't stop me, two hours before the evocation all the light shut in my house, WTF??? That is not normal i was home alone wooow i said fk if i'm doing the ritual so i didn't do it. So i thought i do it this friday(today) so i went after the nine days purification and my intention was to get the job i wanted, you know what? 18 hours before the evocation, i got a call and i got the job lool, so i didn't feel for evoking him since i got what i wanted. Strange tho i thought it would take more than this, could be him for i have said it while burning his incense as an offering and respect.

But next friday i will evoke him again for other personal things as those things are within his office. And to take back this familiar he sent me, and to send another one.
I get yall updated:)

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I told him to send a demon under him one of his legions under him about 4 evocations ago, sometimes the familiar spirit lies, sometimes tells the truth, he is 50/50 in honesty, i got his name tho and his age, he has sticked to his words there, but he is fishy, i will tell Bune to bring him back to himself since i don't feel comfrtable with him, he says he likes to be in my room and "chill", he hates the abramelin incense which contains aloes so that's a plus, when i feel him there so i can make him go away, i will tell Bune to bring him back to himself, and that i feel unsafe when he comes with his strong/horrorish presence.
Next friday. We will see, i keep yall updated, this time i will conjure him with strong conjurations and not give up.

"But if they appear not yet, let not the master on that account lose his courage, for there is nothing in the world stronger and of greater force to overawe the spirits than constancy" - The Key of Solomon the King: Clavicula Salomonis

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi
I made a thread on another forum before i joined here, so i will start one here.

Long story short:
I did many evocations with Bune, my goal was to get out of the drug business and to get a real job, i got what i wanted. Made me really happy, i thanked him and God.

Now:
BUT the job i got was only for one month, today was my last day at work so now i will evoke him again this upcoming waxing moon, same as before, the day and hour of venus. My nine days purification has already begun, looking forward for this time, because i recieved the crown which i was looking forward for.
I will keep you all posted.

Q: What method do you use?
A;Solomonic method (Lesser key of Solomon by Joseph H Peterson).

I got all the tools EXCEPT for the lion skin belt, been looking hard can't find anyone selling one.
If i have any questions i'll post them here, as for you too.
Btw the thing that sucks is that i have to do it in my room, damn it's cold here in Sweden, i could feel the spirit more performing the ritual in the woods. But a good magician told me "Don’t focus on physical manifestation, focus on results. The point is not to see the spirit, it’s to do successful magic"
The work! This is what makes a magician! Looking forward to hearing about your success. 🙇‍♂️

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
The work! This is what makes a magician! Looking forward to hearing about your success. 🙇‍♂️
Thank you!
i will keep you all updated as always:)
I will be honest with you all, no lie only truth, on the way we learn new things, gonna contact the familiar one last time in a moment with a medium within my family and ask him if it was Bune that helped me with this specific job, i will tell yall about it too.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
This! The work! This is what makes a magician!! Looking forward to hearing about your success! 🙇‍♂️
I know you have worked the solomonic evocations, and may i ask a question? Have you been stoped for doing evocations beforehand like the day you are gonna do it? Don't you feel like some spirit(s) want to stop you,? If so, why are they doing that?

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I know you have worked the solomonic evocations, and may i ask a question? Have you been stoped for doing evocations beforehand like the day you are gonna do it? Don't you feel like some spirit(s) want to stop you,? If so, why are they doing that?
🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 hmmmm.......not that I recall. I have been stopped from performing an evocation but not by that particular spirit. If I am stopped it's usually due to not being prepared enough or a divination reveals a different and better time to perform the rite.

Adnablis

Visitor
Reaction score
Man sorry for jumping in the running boat, I don't know your current religion/belief system.
If you thanked god, then you'll have no need to work with demons.
you worked with your god and if you want to evoke Bune you don't any crap, just a sigil with the intention, open a sigil, call Bune respectfully, say your desired intention, meditate on his seal, and done, to maximize the communication use related color candle with incense.
It's enough to evoke Duke Bune.

Sincerely,

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Man sorry for jumping in the running boat, I don't know your current religion/belief system.
you worked with your god and if you want to evoke Bune you don't any crap, just a sigil with the intention, open a sigil, call Bune respectfully, say your desired intention, meditate on his seal, and done, to maximize the communication use related color candle with incense.

Sincerely,
True that you can evoke a demon without tools, but i like the solomonic method, feels more safer overall.
And about why i thanked God,is against evil attacks and such from the spirits. At the end of Goetia it says something that i like.

After you have given the spirit licence [to depart] you are not to goe out of ye Circle till they be gone and you have made prayers unto god ffor the great blessing he hath bestowed upon you in granting you your desiers and delivering you from the malice of the Enemy the devill.”

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
> you are not to goe out of ye Circle till

You have nothing lost in that circle in the first place. Or you will experience Russian demonology where demon envokes you.

These texts are intentially wrong. Full of traps - if you strictly follow them - in the best case nothing happens. Worst case you will suffer.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
You have nothing lost in that circle in the first place. Or you will experience Russian demonology where demon envokes you.
I don’t understand what you mean here(sorry my english is not my native language. Can you explain more?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
if you strictly follow them - in the best case nothing happens. Worst case you will suffer.
Suffer in what way? I did suffer abit with à Duke demon, he gave me three things that i asked for, but ofcourse it will/can come with some negtive eneregies, example me, after getting what i wanted, it came with abit depression(sadness), it wasn’t like this before i practiced with à demon but i think i need to focus more on planetary Archangels, petitions for protection, positivity etc…

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

Sincerely,
My only issue with this is how do you confirm it's Bune? Having the sigil and knowing the name is only half the battle. When we do magic we effectively send out energetic signals to nearby lesser beings. The late Donald Michael Kraig calls these lesser beings "astral nasties", not even fit to be considered independent conscious spirits. These are what is attracted to you when you do magic, especially spirit work. These beings can impersonate the spirit you actually want in hopes of getting all the offerings (energy) that you would be giving to the correct spirit.

Protocols should be in place to verify the spirit that arrives.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don’t understand what you mean here(sorry my english is not my native language. Can you explain more?
The circle is meant to be an impenetrable jail. You are supposed to summon the entity into that jail. Trapped there you will now show him your superiority. Then give your orders. Then dismiss him.

Done. You do not want a demon running free in your house. He will harm you and/or others. So summon him into the circle with you standing outside.

The only exemption is to conquer demons gone wild. Wear the circle with you! I use a prepared belt for this purpose.
----

Le cercle est censé être une prison impénétrable. Tu est censé convoquer l’entité dans cette prison. Piégé là, tu vas maintenant lui montrer votre supériorité. Ensuite, donnez vos ordres. Puis congédiez-le.

Fait. Tu ne veut pas qu’un démon soit libre dans ta maison. Il te fera du mal et/ou fera du mal à d’autres. Alors appelle-le dans le cercle avec toi debout à l’extérieur.

La seule exemption est de vaincre les démons devenus sauvages. Porte le cercle avec toi! J’utilise une ceinture préparée à cet effet.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Suffer in what way? I did suffer abit with à Duke demon, he gave me three things that i asked for, but ofcourse it will/can come with some negtive eneregies, example me, after getting what i wanted, it came with abit depression(sadness), it wasn’t like this before i practiced with à demon but i think i need to focus more on planetary Archangels, petitions for protection, positivity etc…
After summoning bine and Ipos by week long immersions in enns, meditation on their sigils and evocation by petition or level 2 evocation.
I found myself not myself, so I reversed the process best I can. As I endeavour to do the black white mirror on myself and rising on the planes, it is or should be simply to be more whole and myself.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
The circle is meant to be an impenetrable jail. You are supposed to summon the entity into that jail. Trapped there you will now show him your superiority. Then give your orders. Then dismiss him.

Done. You do not want a demon running free in your house. He will harm you and/or others. So summon him into the circle with you standing outside.

The only exemption is to conquer demons gone wild. Wear the circle with you! I use a prepared belt for this purpose.
----

Le cercle est censé être une prison impénétrable. Tu est censé convoquer l’entité dans cette prison. Piégé là, tu vas maintenant lui montrer votre supériorité. Ensuite, donnez vos ordres. Puis congédiez-le.

Fait. Tu ne veut pas qu’un démon soit libre dans ta maison. Il te fera du mal et/ou fera du mal à d’autres. Alors appelle-le dans le cercle avec toi debout à l’extérieur.

La seule exemption est de vaincre les démons devenus sauvages. Porte le cercle avec toi! J’utilise une ceinture préparée à cet effet.
I see the circle as a protection for the magician, and about demons running free in my house, i had this talk with Adley, i told him that i wanted to evoke Bune into the triangle so he doesn’t go around running free, but then he said that even if i put Bune in the triangle, don’t you think Bune will come with lesser spirits(Who are outside the triangle) tricky situation, that is why i recommend doing it outside in the woods. I always have the triangle there, if i feel i cannot control the demon or maybe it has gone over control at the evocation stage then i have à plan B, which is to command that demon into the triangle in the name of the Most High.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
My only issue with this is how do you confirm it's Bune? Having the sigil and knowing the name is only half the battle. When we do magic we effectively send out energetic signals to nearby lesser beings. The late Donald Michael Kraig calls these lesser beings "astral nasties", not even fit to be considered independent conscious spirits. These are what is attracted to you when you do magic, especially spirit work. These beings can impersonate the spirit you actually want in hopes of getting all the offerings (energy) that you would be giving to the correct spirit.

Protocols should be in place to verify the spirit that arrives.
My best thought is to command that spirit into the triangle for honest answers, but they wouldn’t be happy as i have understood it. Example evoking Beleth into the triangle would be a good idea, since he is a terrible King and scary, but is the triangle needed for all the 72 spirits? I don’t think so, but how then to confirm that the spirit is telling his name without lies? How do you go about this? Do you put them into the triangle instantly without mercy or do you give them a chance?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A possibility is to work with a mirror triangle and smoke. I can see who is there before any communication.

My best banning technique is drawing them with charcoal on paper. When they are in there, burn the paper.

I had fun with bottles with riddles and curious stuff inside. A maze. As soon as the demon is inside, the bottle gets corked. You can even sell it.