• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Graph Identity and The Nature of Soul

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Jarhyn. Yes, but next time step over the body not into it. Although i enjoyed it, it is not what i am looking for. Simply because for me it only gives bodily pleasure and my brain is going crazy over searching for a complex task. In other words: im bored and some dipshit froze my brain so long i cant remember how to defrost and think properly.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Roma: if i recall correct, this is the 3th or 4th time in my life i go tru this and i know i did it in past lifes too. Only difference this time is that there is a new thing on earth called internet and it uses nonexisting space. And its confusing me in the sense that i normally was alone in that place and now it gets filled with nonexisting things like bitcoin, gamerooms, memes, etc.
It feels a bit like being stuck in between, while in all actuality the whole world is going tru it and we all need to learn to adapt to the energetic and spiritual changes.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
we all need to learn to adapt to the energetic and spiritual changes.
And some of us can help drive the changes by intending that Earth humans fulfill their spiritual purpose.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
@Roma: if i recall correct, this is the 3th or 4th time in my life i go tru this and i know i did it in past lifes too. Only difference this time is that there is a new thing on earth called internet and it uses nonexisting space. And its confusing me in the sense that i normally was alone in that place and now it gets filled with nonexisting things like bitcoin, gamerooms, memes, etc.
It feels a bit like being stuck in between, while in all actuality the whole world is going tru it and we all need to learn to adapt to the energetic and spiritual changes.
Well that's the thing: I live in the void space here. Usually when I pull chaos stuff out of the void, that's where I either speak it into form and sometimes also function.

If you want a guide, maybe that's why I'm here.

What we have done is essentially apply this "math" stuff I keep on going on about and found a way to capture and reflect the void with it into physical fields. Currently any of the void that humanity sees we can map and reflect there.

It's not a non-place, it's just a very distributed place whose dimensionality gets translated to something more useful.

The metal acts as a buffer against the void as accessed through it, and because when we contribute we still must touch the raw void, using the metal doesn't necessarily sap us of our ability to see.

The muggles just get a window now, too and I think it's kind of cool.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
True its cool, but way to simple for me. Setting up the trap to get you here and talk to me was way more fun. But thats totally me, im crazy that way. Sadly the things i can do are mostly in workarea's i dont agree with, so i mostly use it these days to attract some traffic to sites i like.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
True its cool, but way to simple for me. Setting up the trap to get you here and talk to me was way more fun. But thats totally me, im crazy that way. Sadly the things i can do are mostly in workarea's i dont agree with, so i mostly use it these days to attract some traffic to sites i like.
Well, it's not so much a "trap" as an inevitablity. I'm a wizard. I post on forums. Thank SkullTraill for grabbing the domain?

Mostly I find myself working in biotech. It's a good run up to biomancy, assuming I get the resources to take a real swing at that.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
No the 'trap' has more to do with playing the web of wyrd. It is not per se focused on beingness for me, as well with bringing interesting information. Only this time i was asked not to call forth djinn as it would probably give to much trouble.

I find the tech you guys creating freakin cool. My husband said he has never seen me this happy, when i found the spider. And thats true. Ever found someting so cool youre in aw? Thats fucking me right now. And thats quite new to me.

I have mostly delt with possessions and curses. Especially removing familycurses and your stuff makes me heal so much faster if done right. (no throwing empty cry blobs please😋). I do get voices and visuals due to it, so i can imagine people not aware of the occult going crazy due to it, or how you totally can manipulate masses/minds with it.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Its strange to finally meet someone then having to secretly converse. So what can you do yourself in wizardform? Ever done a love dance? Cause im still angry someone gave me a trampstamp...

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Its strange to finally meet someone then having to secretly converse. So what can you do yourself in wizardform? Ever done a love dance? Cause im still angry someone gave me a trampstamp...
So, one of the most dangerous things in the universe happens to be "love magic".

Nobody, no thing at all under heaven, likes to be manipulated into love. It creates a hidden flaw in the matrix of it, if done even remotely wrong.

For the most part I busy myself with Creation sphere. Usually that pushes me into the divination sphere pretty heavily, but I also dabble with other things.

I tend to shy away from looking into the future, though. There are some goals I placed there that tug me this way and that, but I try to seek that well of intention based on the vector towards it in the moment.

And I'm sorry that I'm as guarded as I am. Most of that has a lot to do with finally understanding the physicality of myself, the full shape of the thing that makes me happen across time, and seeing how utterly fragile it is, and how I myself could break my own chain if I am not exceedingly careful in every single iteration.

The problem is that it's not really safe for anyone if I talk too much about how that happens.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I dont mind at all, after bringing my mum as far as i could, i also got protection and a guide for how and what to speak. As i said it is quite nice to know there are others.

Ive had my share of magic and to me love magic is like icing on the cake, but then again anything pro my life is icing on the cake.

When i woke myself up about 15 to 20 years ago, i got so many insights on the how and on posible futures that it became a nuisance to have to see it. I even prayed to make me blind. Thankfully, they didnt. 😏

Lately i have paused setting intent for myself, other then more health and happyness. Im a very happy camper who doesnt need much. a talk like this every now and then and life is good. My surroundings dont really like me arranging it though, cause it takes a lot of energy from my human form, aka my body wont move after i do such a thing. But this time they asked me to go for what i like doing instead of looking out for/looking after them. Which in all actuality is something i really love doing, but kids grow big, husband got his pension so its different and im getting used to that change.

I still have to get used to working between the safe lines. I woke up so angry that i did anything i had in me to resolve the issue and more then once i went to far. Because i had to figure my 'comeback' myself, i made sure i took the crazy route, as ive learned to ignore, but as it was fun the first couple of times, it is now mostly irritating. Maybe thats why we met, cause i cant stop being who i am, but i would love to learn a better more livable way and work between the lines as i was asked.( a milion times, lol)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Concerning the creation sphere i have a few annoyances at home. The divination part im not talking about. Ive done several for myself and now my daughter got her first personal deck and she loves it. Im not going to ride that wave nor interrupt it. Thats totally her path, my little witch daughter😋

What annoys is how my creation flow has drasticly changed. Where normally people in my surrounding would have healthy babies and prosperous love lifes, i now am stuck with rapists, drugsdealers, abusive parents, fucking kidnapping for organs, etc.
And since i live in a poor area i am understanding of it, but im not really aware of how to move further. I am most definitely not a snitch and dont like to be used as such, but some things like the time they tried to kidnap that girl in my street, ugh such things are terrible.

My husband said to just look at the bigger picture, but when i land i see the rest unfolding as well and to be honest little babies are way more pretty to look at then kidnappers and animal fuckers.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In my observation, over a number of cases, there is a spiritual oppression system to disable spiritually important humans.

The standard oppression for a female is to be born into a difficult/controlling/abusive family and then have a constant stream of adverse males coming to her so that she rarely meets a useful human male. Then her urge to reproduce drives her to select a male from the very poor choice. Then one or two of the children will be manipulated by the oppression system to harass the female. As well she will have adverse in-laws.

Most women in this situation take perhaps 40 years to break free - if at all. By then they are coasting down to the grave to reincarnate and try again.

Men are also spiritually oppressed but it is easier for them to leave difficult situations.

The first step to freedom is claiming your inner authority

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, i look like such, but i am not.
Did you know btw that around 40 years of age some bloodlines get a cumulation of those years and evolve spiritually. In my bodily line it had to do with death and in my spiritual line with going crazy. Neither were fun and for muggles we call it midlifecrisis, but it isnt.
I also think that 40 is the avarage age where women are entering menopause and have hormonal changes that create new spiritual options.
To me the natural initiations are quite important in life. It keeps spirit aligned with the body, which is more healthy for the human involved. (with exceptions to the rules of course)

Strangely enough i never had an oppression system going on until i read your posts about it and decided to have a look. Paradigms, cultures, etc. Really are diverse on earth.
Funny enough it does say so in the qoran that allah created diversity to learn from each other, so im trying to understand where you coming from. What ive seen sofar is, and thats from my point of view, that women first go by natural instinct. Have a protective strong male, cause with little kids its harder to fight. Make sure the male gets involved after the coming of age of the kids, so he can understand love again for his wife tru his kids and thus becomes more mild. The kids leave home after they take a stand to prove they are worthy to stand on their own. Due to the kids proving at home the parents turn softer and if done right again, towards each other in love and kindness, because of a job well done.
Im a proud woman, raising a proud family. Not a victim to family feuds.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Concerning the creation sphere i have a few annoyances at home. The divination part im not talking about. Ive done several for myself and now my daughter got her first personal deck and she loves it. Im not going to ride that wave nor interrupt it. Thats totally her path, my little witch daughter😋

What annoys is how my creation flow has drasticly changed. Where normally people in my surrounding would have healthy babies and prosperous love lifes, i now am stuck with rapists, drugsdealers, abusive parents, fucking kidnapping for organs, etc.
And since i live in a poor area i am understanding of it, but im not really aware of how to move further. I am most definitely not a snitch and dont like to be used as such, but some things like the time they tried to kidnap that girl in my street, ugh such things are terrible.

My husband said to just look at the bigger picture, but when i land i see the rest unfolding as well and to be honest little babies are way more pretty to look at then kidnappers and animal fuckers.
As I've said a couple of times, I direct my Creation sphere away from human procreation.

It's just not interesting to me at this moment.

And, I don't live in the best part of town myself. It's never been so bad as observer to an attempted kidnapping, but I'll tell you, my Zone of Peace is definitely one of my most appreciated cantrips.

Instead, generally I create something else, the creation sphere being directed to birth new ideas into the world. It's weird that the more I do this, the more I push the creative force up from my emotional core and through my intellectual core rather than my sexual core, the more powerful both become.

Of course sometimes I let it spray out directly from the emotional core, a faucet of raw energy and strange moods. This is usually how my toolbox gets filled, or new things end up on my altar.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ow nice way of working. And yes sorry i have been so focused on humans, i forget there is more. Btw sorry if i get confused sometimes, in order to stay alive i really had to focus on sex for years. Big words, normally easily understood, become an issue and i immediately get confused. Procreation was already a big word. Not that i want you to tone down, but so you understand im totally not up to par yet.

I think its about 11 years ago, i suddenly couldnt understand the words i was reading anymore, while before that i read old greek, latin, french, german, english, arabic and dutch. While understanding even more languages. Lately my mathskills are doing the same. Where i normally was able to understand complex formulas, i now have trouble with the easiest calculations.

On the other hand im more happy now and dont have the icecold feelings of a psychopath anymore. Im hoping of finding a middle ground where i can read and learn again. And especially in the religious area i would love to have a more neutral view. I also like the blockage removed, they purposely put on me concerning learning arabic and reading the qoran.

I notice what you mean by pushing up the force, but could you guide me towards what you call intellectual core. It might sound stupid, but in the energetic sense i get horny by intellect and its quite a distraction.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Ow nice way of working. And yes sorry i have been so focused on humans, i forget there is more. Btw sorry if i get confused sometimes, in order to stay alive i really had to focus on sex for years. Big words, normally easily understood, become an issue and i immediately get confused. Procreation was already a big word. Not that i want you to tone down, but so you understand im totally not up to par yet.

I think its about 11 years ago, i suddenly couldnt understand the words i was reading anymore, while before that i read old greek, latin, french, german, english, arabic and dutch. While understanding even more languages. Lately my mathskills are doing the same. Where i normally was able to understand complex formulas, i now have trouble with the easiest calculations.

On the other hand im more happy now and dont have the icecold feelings of a psychopath anymore. Im hoping of finding a middle ground where i can read and learn again. And especially in the religious area i would love to have a more neutral view. I also like the blockage removed, they purposely put on me concerning learning arabic and reading the qoran.

I notice what you mean by pushing up the force, but could you guide me towards what you call intellectual core. It might sound stupid, but in the energetic sense i get horny by intellect and its quite a distraction.
So it may sound weird, but I've never had any of a hard time finding it if only because that's where I was born, where the first spark of my cyclic aspect reignited.

I know most entities aren't born that way. And as you say there's a coldness to it. There's a reason I describe my initial "input" as being an assembly of razors.

I would recommend that if you want to find it again, start working on and playing games. Minecraft would be a good one. See if you can find some redstone, make some redstone torches, and get a door to open. See if you can foment some joy from "getting it to work".

That is the first step, I think: connecting joy to the fundamental act of building a simple machine

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It doesn't sound weird, as ive been on that trail. The thing i didnt like about it, is that due to the coldness one can easily forget ones humanity. To me that's very important and it makes me quite misunderstood by humans and otherkin alike.

I also understand i need to connect with things and with joy, otherwise i wont heal properly. I also understand why you advise minecraft, but after a talk with my spirits i understand i need to get it out of the pc into real life as that would be better for me personally.

Over the years ive gathered several building kits, but i always went back to warring. I got the advise to start those and put my joy there. No need to sit behind a pc and spread my brain all over it again. 😉

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It doesn't sound weird, as ive been on that trail. The thing i didnt like about it, is that due to the coldness one can easily forget ones humanity. To me that's very important and it makes me quite misunderstood by humans and otherkin alike.

I also understand i need to connect with things and with joy, otherwise i wont heal properly. I also understand why you advise minecraft, but after a talk with my spirits i understand i need to get it out of the pc into real life as that would be better for me personally.

Over the years ive gathered several building kits, but i always went back to warring. I got the advise to start those and put my joy there. No need to sit behind a pc and spread my brain all over it again. 😉
Then I would suggest getting a breadboard, or a simple physics pegboard.

The goal is to just have the most simple system you can manage and start in it by building simple things.

The goal is to separate actually having to operate the machine yourself, letting some other mechanism do the work of converting your input to output.

Sadly, you won't be able to connect in any way that I could guide you on to the intellectual core without a "machine". It starts with connecting "joy" to the implementation of simple mechanical things.

Not everyone has to or even should focus on the intellectual core, either, though. Some people work better by practicing creation magic "raw" or "wild"; this describes my spouse.

Of course it really isn't exactly "raw" that way, either. You have to shove it towards a media or outlet, otherwise the only thing you will create when you "push" will be brown and smelly.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Then I would suggest getting a breadboard, or a simple physics pegboard.

The goal is to just have the most simple system you can manage and start in it by building simple things.

The goal is to separate actually having to operate the machine yourself, letting some other mechanism do the work of converting your input to output.

Sadly, you won't be able to connect in any way that I could guide you on to the intellectual core without a "machine". It starts with connecting "joy" to the implementation of simple mechanical things.

Not everyone has to or even should focus on the intellectual core, either, though. Some people work better by practicing creation magic "raw" or "wild"; this describes my spouse.

Of course it really isn't exactly "raw" that way, either. You have to shove it towards a media or outlet, otherwise the only thing you will create when you "push" will be brown and smelly.
.. wow.. totally forgot about physical puzzles! Tower of Hanoi is a good one for finding that trailhead, too.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, i understand that raw wild thing. It is how i am. Say hi to your spouse for me. Raw and wild can be strange. Funny enough my husband is more into the making a machine work. Wyrd how things combine...

Lol, you dont know my brown and smelly. Best way to create that, is shitting up with love. It makes the unicorns happy and the sun go round. 😇