• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Graph Identity and The Nature of Soul

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, i understand that raw wild thing. It is how i am. Say hi to your spouse for me. Raw and wild can be strange. Funny enough my husband is more into the making a machine work. Wyrd how things combine...

Lol, you dont know my brown and smelly. Best way to create that, is shitting up with love. It makes the unicorns happy and the sun go round. 😇
You know I lost a friend once, a whole D&D group, and a group I was secretly running a "Shared Dream" enchantment through for a Grand Divination once because the DM's wife made an offhanded comment that implied she had a certain fetish that I also had and wanted to probe her husband on it*

After the gaming group brought it up a couple more times, I told the DM that he should talk to his wife about things, because she obviously wants to explore them with her husband and he somehow interpreted the way I said it as "I want to do fetish things with your wife".

He nuked me from the group unilaterally, by not including me in the discussion at all.

Either way I got what I was looking for.

I guess what I'm saying is you do you.

What's the good in being an immortal existence otherwise?

*She didn't know I had a fetish. It was totally extemporaneous that she made the joke/comment.

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Ah yeah, well such is life in a relationship. I lost familymembers, friends, everything. They always found reasons, like you became moslim or whatever, but in the end its mostly jealousy and when it festers even longer, hate.

Such is life in the freezer. What defrosting does, is breaking the iceberg into pieces. Some pieces fall in the water and melt, while others drift of into the world never to be seen again.

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You know i never understood D&D until i encountered kek. It sure as hell wasnt a fun ride, but it was me. I saw them take over the astral and ruin my garden there, as if ruining my hometown wasnt enough and then they started with my love life. I ended up in slavery. And, and this is still making me angry, i found an occult vampire book where slavery got sold as an honor. Some things really are better left unsaid. This stupid typo on their side sure as hell was one of them. But anyways, they know and it is getting better now.