• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How To Summon Powerful Positive Spiritual Beings And Arch Angels To Annihilate The Evil Dark Side World Elites (Expanded Edition)

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Excuses already started showing up 🤡

Its always same with you people. You all talk like you are some kind of hot shit while in reality you just talk louder than other people. When someone challenges your nonsense (seriously, make some sense and I would let you go, think about that), you try to threaten them.

Look my guy I have been through this cycle more than .you would guess, I wont be intimidated by this kind of shit. Sit the fuck down. Or don't, and show me these so great skills of yours.
Well why don't you just like take off your Dunce Cap for like 5 seconds and go and read that article that I wrote on this thread about the very real concept of Spiritual Warfare that actually exists in this world. I think that you might find that it actually makes a whole lot of of sense.
Post automatically merged:

In my opinion, spiritual warfare comes down to two sides: the self and the universe. A divided kingdom cannot stand, so the self has to be complete to engage in spiritual warfare.
To call heavenly forces down, I have tried Shem angel conjuration unsuccessfully, though other rituals Ive had success. Therefore it comes down to lack of understanding as the problem, without the knowledge and understanding, we cant have wisdom, only experience. Which doesn't teach us that much.
The other side I was successful, only because of a mediating and channeling partner/teacher. I had tried petitions through Demons of Magick.
Its not my first rodeo. Ive been Day and Night for years. Dont seem to pickup much.

As for weird stuff, well, when you do weird stuff, you attract potentially unwanted attention. So yeah, self control is a good thing, so is compassion and a conscience tempered through time and patience and understanding. But, weird stuff has occurred. People with monsters faces, people whose faces had no distinguishable features as they zigzagged constantly, a double sun observed, UFOs observed, people knowing my intentions and thoughts before I did, people mistaking me for an apparently troublesome twin, etc.

In reference to your question on conjuring archangels to destroy evil, the first step is to read the Lodge paper I shared to Book Shares in the Library.
Let me know if you understand it. Or if Im just overthinking it.
Hey Diliculo_DelFuego, can I ask why you're liking both my posts and that clown Vandheer's posts too at the same time? How does that even make any sense bruh?

Reaction score
Awards
What is the summary of your original post? I have an attention disorder and several things im working on at the moment, aside from being on here.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What is the summary of your original post? I have an attention disorder and several things im working on at the moment, aside from being on here.
The summary is that I'm trying to call on Arch Angels to obliterate the New World Order control system, as well as any other kind of a 'control-matrix' in any dimension or realm or plane of existence in this whole entire goddamn universe or flat Earth or whatever kind of shit.

Reaction score
Awards
Name them, or is that too dangerous to do so?

I think per a friends advice, a massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit on Earth is the last chance to stall it a bit. Eventually the clock runs out.

I followed Illuminati bloodlines and noticed sites disappeared. I have paid attention to certain years in my life.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The summary is that I'm trying to call on Arch Angels to obliterate the New World Order control system, as well as any other kind of a 'control-matrix' in any dimension or realm or plane of existence in this whole entire goddamn universe or flat Earth or whatever kind of shit.
And if you think that the flat Earth stuff is just completely retarded, I thought the same way too, but go ahead and actually try to debunk it, that shit is like rock solid tight. Go ahead and Google it or something.

Reaction score
Awards
A summary goes like this: The economic and political systems stop and people wonder why. Classical education has fallen, religion has fallen, and then we realize were not so free. Is that the basic summary? A bit high level for me, Im street level where I see and have encountered street gandbangers. But I have worked in industries and glimpsed socialites. A lot of dirty laundry in their lives. Ive seen political actions engineered in real time and elections attempted to be overthrown, as most of us saw to a lesser degree, I got an inside view for some weird reason.

Mundanely Im a socially awkward, gentle person who is constantly taken advantage of and terrorized. Yet I have a brain and a knowledge of how certain systems work, and am designing cyber security tools, if I can ever get my brain to have logic flow. I have been battling hackers for longer than I recall, and have known a few good ones in the past, where they're at now is anyones guess.

Ive noticed a certain spiritual frequency found within department stores, can hear the lights and alarm systems in airports to a degree. There are a lot of things in life that I dont understand, and some I understand but wish I never knew. Would be a lot more optimistic. Or Ive watched too many conspiracy theory videos.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
why don't you just like take off your Dunce Cap for like 5 seconds and go and read that article that I wrote on this thread about the very real concept of Spiritual Warfare that actually exists in this world. I think that you might find that it actually makes a whole lot of of sense.
No.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Violence
A summary goes like this: The economic and political systems stop and people wonder why. Classical education has fallen, religion has fallen, and then we realize were not so free. Is that the basic summary? A bit high level for me, Im street level where I see and have encountered street gandbangers. But I have worked in industries and glimpsed socialites. A lot of dirty laundry in their lives. Ive seen political actions engineered in real time and elections attempted to be overthrown, as most of us saw to a lesser degree, I got an inside view for some weird reason.

Mundanely Im a socially awkward, gentle person who is constantly taken advantage of and terrorized. Yet I have a brain and a knowledge of how certain systems work, and am designing cyber security tools, if I can ever get my brain to have logic flow. I have been battling hackers for longer than I recall, and have known a few good ones in the past, where they're at now is anyones guess.

Ive noticed a certain spiritual frequency found within department stores, can hear the lights and alarm systems in airports to a degree. There are a lot of things in life that I dont understand, and some I understand but wish I never knew. Would be a lot more optimistic. Or Ive watched too many conspiracy theory videos.
Yeah I've encountered some street stuff before too, and I also probably used to be like a 'socially awkward, gentle person who is constantly taken advantage of and terrorized.'..But now I am a bit more like a fucken 'serial-killer' who you probably don't really want to fuck with. Or I'd probably just like cut your ass up like six ways to Sunday..Did I just say that out loud? Whatever I guess, moving on..

Then what are you even still doing here you dumb mof*cker?

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, so what are your suggestions for accomplishing this, and through which forces?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Why not, entertain me
Nah you're gonna have to pay for that privilege pal, that shit ain't for free.

Okay, so what are your suggestions for accomplishing this, and through which forces?
Yes, the answer to how do you have more change in your pockets, is that change comes from within.

But I can show you all right now how you can arm yourselves to go up against the evil New World Order, it's some of the stuff that I got, do you wanna be like 10 feet tall and bulletproof, and have the power to attain world domination?..Do you wanna become a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I disagree. Change can only come from within, if that within change is the Holy Spirit in action on the person.

A massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit is key to defeating. Step aside in the coming battle...

You come against me with sword, and a shield, and a super, but I come against you in the name of my God. David won that battle.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Here's actually a little music video that you can all just probably rock out too, and forget any kind of 'New Age' stuff about what you should or shouldnt listen to, or that you shouldnt cuss, or drink, or smoke cigs or weed, try living in the ghetto and see where that shit gets you. That's just the way the world is, and it's not really that great at the end of the day, and everyday is usually some sort of struggle of some sort in one way or another, I'm good right now though but I'm just saying. So yeah watch this video and maybe you might even become like the Tyrannosaurus..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
I have a couple conjurations for angels if you want the, but I have a coming ritual to do to enact justice on a target.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: You ain't shit, boi.
Oh yeah, did I mention that I'm also like 6'2 and like 280 pounds with some muscle, and trained in things like MMA before, and that I could probably also just like shatter alot of your faces with like one fucken punch?