• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How To Summon Powerful Positive Spiritual Beings And Arch Angels To Annihilate The Evil Dark Side World Elites (Expanded Edition)

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Can everybody who's been commenting on this thread go ahead and please tell me where you're from, I think that we actually have a bunch of foreigners on here too.

Post automatically merged:

Why do you bring this and other similar posts up? Why are you angry?
I'm not angry, people just piss me the fuck off.

Can everybody who's been commenting on this thread go a ahead and please tell me where you're from, I think that we actually have a bunch of foreigners on here too.

I'm not angry, people just piss me the fuck off.
They can't stop being stupid for like five fucken seconds.

You dumb motherf*ckers, when you get to the end of your life you'd wish you'd have listened to me Right Now, about all of that shit that I've been talking about on here since the beginning.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Check out Ambelein. Le Kabbalah Practique. It has Shem conjurations in it. Or get Farrells The Shem Grimoire. How familiar are you with Biblical Hebrew and Classical Greek? French?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
And yeah I guess this forum can kind of be addictive too.

Who knew that I'd be able to find so many weird people in one place?..Nah I'm just joking.

Reaction score
Awards
You'll need either the Lodge paper I uploaded, books on Shem Magic, or Ambelains original written in French. You will need to know Hebrew for the circle.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Check out Ambelein. Le Kabbalah Practique. It has Shem conjurations in it. Or get Farrells The Shem Grimoire. How familiar are you with Biblical Hebrew and Classical Greek? French?
Some of my relatives are Jewish so I know about some Jewish stuff too, I don't know how to read Greek but I like history alot, and I actually took like a couple of years of French too but forgot most of it.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Comment cava?

cava bien et toi?

Bonjour bonjour cherez djopu abajur..

Let's get MasterSong on here that dude just started typing a whole bunch of Russian shit on here ha.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Banned: cya in a year.
Common MasterSong we wanna hear some of your crazy ass shit too.

Awwww how cute 🤣
Can you tell me like where the fuck you're even from? Are you like fucken Indian or some shit?

Awwww how cute 🤣

Common MasterSong we wanna hear some of your crazy ass shit too.

Can you tell me like where the fuck you're even from? Are you like fucken Indian or some shit?
Fucken sand n*****...What?..I said nagger.

Reaction score
Awards
Im Celtic :) Which is interesting as most Celts are Teutonic, and Im sure I am to a lower degree, but many Norse hooked up with Goths and Celts, and were Teutonic as a result. However, both sides of my family are intermixes of different Celtic regions.

Reaction score
Awards
In that case, Demons of Magick, Demons of Wrath, Angels and Demons, Ritual Attack, I can name more.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That guy who actually gave me that big Download, Sheldon, he's like the more 'Enlightened' one of the two, not me.

In that case, Demons of Magick, Demons of Wrath, Angels and Demons, Ritual Attack, I can name more.
Yeah at some point I'm just gonna have to like go through all of my posts to check out some of those resources that you guys have been telling me about. I do appreciate it though.

500 posts may have been too big of a goal too, maybe if I just get like 100 posts on it I'd be good.

Maybe I take drugs like The Crystal Method to stay up for days at a time too.

Also Vandheer still doesn't want to tell me if he's Indian or not, I think he's hiding something.

That guy who actually gave me that big Download, Sheldon, he's like the more 'Enlightened' one of the two, not me.

Yeah at some point I'm just gonna have to like go through all of my posts to check out some of those resources that you guys have been telling me about. I do appreciate it though.

500 posts may have been too big of a goal too, maybe if I just get like 100 posts on it I'd be good.

Maybe I take drugs like The Crystal Method to stay up for days at a time too.

Also Vandheer still doesn't want to tell me if he's Indian or not, I think he's hiding something.
I think he might be a terrorist.

Has anybody ever seen that South Park episode where John Edward was like the biggest douche in the universe?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's I'll I've got for this thread for right now, I'm gonna put two lines up there.

Last edited:

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
You can do energy downloads at a distance right, so you could do a small download on me, I'll give you any information you need, since it's as powerful as you say, can you do that, no?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You can do energy downloads at a distance right, so you could do a small download on me, I'll give you any information you need, since it's as powerful as you say, can you do that, no?
No I can't do these downloads and never said that I could, I said that my friend Sheldon could do them..He's actually the real Jedi-Master here.

No I can't do these downloads and never said that I could, I said that my friend Sheldon could do them..He's actually the real Jedi-Master here.
I'm just like John the Baptist here or some shit.

Have you ever seen the movie Dogma, where Jay and Silent Bob are like the 'prophets', that's kind of like me too.

Last edited: