• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How To Summon Powerful Positive Spiritual Beings And Arch Angels To Annihilate The Evil Dark Side World Elites (Expanded Edition)

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This will sort of be like a Superpost that I'll be making, and it will be linking alot of different things together as well, I hope that this works, so here goes nothin'..I had made a post in the Right Hand Path, White Magic and Divination section of this forum, which I will also be adding as like an Addendum to in this section of the forum where it will be posted, and I will be adding some other stuff to all of this as well. The post that I made was called:

'How To Summon Powerful Positive Spiritual Beings And Arch Angels To Annihilate The Evil Dark Side World Elites'

Hello, I was just wondering and wanted to ask somebody on this section of the forum if any of you might know about how to like summon some sort of powerful, positive spiritual beings or Arch Angels to completely destroy and annihilate not only the Evil Dark Side World Elites, or maybe you can call them like the..'Illuminati/New World Order/Deep State', dark-occultist, Satanic, Luciferian, scum..and not only them, but also any sort of any kind of a control-matrix, that extends not only to this dimension and this plane of existence, and this level and tier in the entire, multi-versal, interdimensional, top-to-bottom stratified structure of this entire like super-immersive virtual reality videogame simulation Matrix or whatever the hell it is that you might want to call it..How do I do that?

I've heard that Arch Angel Michael has actually wiped out entire civilizations before too, and think about Sodom and Gomorrah..I however also think that like a Buddha existed too as well..And then possibly some incarnations of some sort of Norse or Greek gods, as well as beings from Native American and indigenous shamanic practices such as what Carlos Castaneda called 'The Flyers', something also maybe to do with the account that was told in books like the Bhagavad Gita, and the Mahabharata too also as well.. I think that this world kind of sucks, and I'm probably not too wrong about it either, so I just wanted to know how we, or like a really big group of people can call upon powerful spiritual beings like Arch Angel Michael, to just destroy, annihilate, and cleanse and purge this filth from the whole entire goddamn world and universe itself..How can I do that?..

Here is a link to that thread here..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a post that I've also made in the Economy and Politics section of this that will actually be outlining the plans for potentially a new political party to be created, both in this country the United States of America, and perhaps even in other countries around the world too as well, and which I will also be including a link to at the bottom of this section:

'After all of this, we will probably all live in a New World, and in this country the United States and in America, we might be able to start like a new Libertarian-Anarchist party too..This will ensure that there is minimal government while still being able to run all of the infrastructure and to pay for everything. There will also be mimimal taxation as well, and the only real tax will be a small point-of-sales tax for items that you buy at the store. This would be enough to probably pay for everyhing, and we wouldn't even need a Fedaral or State Income Tax. We will also bring this country back to a gold and silver standard, will get rid of any corruption in the institutions of government, finance, and banking, as well as in medicine, and in the military and any governmental agencies as well.

We will also expanding the technologies that have to do with cryptocurrency. We will be expanding the technologies that have to do with clean energy as well as what you might call 'sustainable development', but we will be doing it our way and without any bullshit. There are also many suppressed and hidden advanced technologies that have been suppressed from the general public for a really long time too that will also be implemented, as well as suppressed medical cures that actually are out there as well..For all of you 'liberals', there will still be things like EBT foodstamps, SSI disability, and possibly even some form of Universal Basic Income or UBI as well that would be just enough to allow people to be able to have a place to live and to not be homeless on the streets at least. Under this new system there will be things like peace, freedom, the right to grow weed, shoot guns, and to grow your own food and collect your own rainwater without restriction. There might also even be things like gay marriage too as well..Ha..Anyways though, here is a link to a post I've made in the Economy and Politics section of this forum called 'We Should Maybe Create A New Libertarian-Anarchist party which I will also probably be greatly expanding upon too as well. I hope that you consider the New World that might be created, and no, it will not be like the current 'New World Order' at all..'

Here is the link to all of that..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally, I just want to share again my true story account of what happened to me in 2010, which I would describe as being like an actual 'Spiritual Energy Download From God'...No bullshit either, so you can if you want to go take a look at that too as well. That post is very important, and from there I would actually be working to spread it around like the whole entire internet, every major forum, message board, or major social media networking site that I can find..If you like what you have read, then maybe you might even like to help me to spread this very important story and account of what happened on that day in 2010..Here is the link for it again, if you have not read it yet, prepare to be, I'll just try to describe it like this, prepare to have your entire paradigm of the world and reality probably even be like completely shattered into pieces, only to be shown finally the real Red-Pill, and to see like the actual 'Matrix'...For real..No bullshit...For real...That thread has now gotten over 1000 or 1K views already, and I hope to actually get that up to like 2K, or maybe even 3K views eventually too if we could..Because this is really very important to get out far and wide to people and to the world in my very humble but probably not all that humble opinion..But okay, so alright then, here's the link, if you have never read this before, then I would probably tell you to 'Buckle your seatbelts Dorothy, because I think that Kansas is going bye bye..'..

Post automatically merged:

I see that there are now 25 views right now on this post as of this moment, at 10:55AM, Mountain-standard time on December 4th of the year 2022, and after all of the information that is here..I think that there is going to be like a 25 quarter-century of men who will all probably by the end of this will all be converted into Legions.

Last edited:

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Can you please, from now on, post everything in this thread alone
Yeah, I guess that I could probably do something like that too, as well as to like be keeping this thread to be very serious and not to be like spamming it with a bunch of stupid shit that I might find funny.

I will also though in addition to just posting everything on here will also be making those same posts and threads all around this forum too, like in the sections about Politics, Science, Technology, and Philosophy and stuff too, as well as covering topics like physical fitness, nutrition, combat-training, and survivalism and stuff like that too.

Vandheer, do not be a cowardly troll on my now very important post..Do you really dare to challenge me?..

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The ultimate function of evil may need to be considered before deciding its elimination.

What if various intelligent species need particular learning experiences?

Do Earth humans even know what cosmic evil looks like?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Alright you know what, I'm just going to start blasting this whole thread with all of the most important stuff that I've talked about on here so far..All trolls should just keep the hell away, or you just might be blasted with a fucken force too that you probably can't even begin to imagine or ever really even begin to understand..

The ultimate function of evil may need to be considered before deciding its elimination.

What if various intelligent species need particular learning experiences?

Do Earth humans even know what cosmic evil looks like?
I can be considered to be a spiritual person, but the evil that exists in this place is sickening, and horrific beyond all belief, and it does not deserve to exist in this place at all..Actually, it deserves to be destroyed, and to be terminated and eliminated from all of fucking existence actually too in fact.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps those beings that are evil might be recycled or repurposed. Have they learned things that are useful to other species?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Violence
Alright you know what, I'm just going to start blasting this whole thread with all of the most important stuff that I've talked about on here so far..All trolls should just keep the hell away, or you just might be blasted with a fucken force too that you probably can't even begin to imagine or ever really even begin to understand..

I can be considered to be a spiritual person, but the evil that exists in this place is sickening, and horrific beyond all belief, and it does not deserve to exist in this place at all..Actually, it deserves to be destroyed, and to be terminated and eliminated from all of fucking existence actually too in fact.
And how are we going to achieve all of that?..If it comes down to it then it will be achieved with things like Barrett .50 cal snipers, AR-15's, AK-47's, submachineguns, shotguns, pistols, knives, clubs and axes, and fucken fists and feet and elbows and knees and shit too as well.

Alright, everybody go and blast Vandheer the troll and give him the Dunce Cap.

And on this thread ladies and gentlemen we are about to go Deep..how deep? Like 500 posts deep in this thread hopefully..Or like 5 miles deep into the Earth's crust, where there might be like a secret underground base, where I might be broadcasting my new radio show from..And that this base will be known as Zion..From that base there will also be other smaller 'compounds' above ground set up across the Eastern and Western United States, possibly Mexico, and then one in Europe, one in South America maybe in Guyana where that 'cool-aid' shit happened, or probably Brazil, then one in Southeast Asia as well probably in Thailand, and if we can then one in Australia somewhere in the Outback would do too...We're going to be broadcasting this signal to try to free minds and souls from whatever control-matrix is trying to always to keep you down..So stay tuned into this thread and these posts..This information might even start to change the world..

Last edited:

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Vandheer, do not be a cowardly troll on my now very important post..Do you really dare to challenge me?..
If you are as important as you think how come you couldn't blast you right away?

I will give you the answer: You are either delusional, or a troll. I am sure you will get booted out sooner or later.

And yes clown, I do dare you. 🤣

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The information that I will be presenting on this thread, just might, and get ready for this one..It just might like temporarily obliterate your entire minds into fucking oblivion, only to somehow rearrange all of it and put all of it back together, and then to just shift it through some sort of multi-dimensional vortex or some shit, as if you just got hit with some sort of fucken laser-guided thermo-nuclear Neutron bomb from God or some shit too...Yeah did you like that one?..That would also somehow have you coming out the other end of all of it being like alot smarter somehow, and with like alot more common sense, and maybe even if you really practice hard at it, then you might even one day really even be able to become like the fucken Jedi-Master..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If you are as important as you think how come you couldn't blast you right away?

I will give you the answer: You are either delusional, or a troll. I am sure you will get booted out sooner or later.

And yes clown, I do dare you. 🤣
Where are you from Vandheer?..Your name as well as your dialect sound foreign to me..I just wanted to know what kind of troll are you..Are you saying that my posts and almost genius-level, college level papers on subjects like advanced technology, as well as Quantum and theoretical physics are delusional too?..Do you want to try to prove some of it wrong if you're so smart?..

Alright it's time to get back to our regularly scheduled 'programming'..This next post that I will make on here will I hope will make headway into getting to that 500 posts Deep, that we're all just trying to do..So, this next one will demonstrate certain concepts of how the true nature of reality really exists, that you have been told usually the opposite your whole life, but people like, the evil 'New World Order' control system, as well as people like, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, government 'think tank' groups like the CFR, the Bildergerg Group, and the Trilateral Commision, as well as world financial institutions like the IMF, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund, then there's the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in England, we're the evil dark-occult control system members learn how to do things like mind-control and entrain people with the technology that they have, as well as ones we all use like especially the television, and that they mind-control you through lying to you and using techniques from things like NLP..Then right now also the World Economic Forum or WEF lead by Klaus Schwab is actually really evil too, the so is Bill-Gates, and probably even Elon Musk too..

So now that we've got that all out of the way..I'm going to start to get into my first second real post on here, that will start the 'descent' into 'hell' on this thread to get to 500 posts deep. From here this thread and others that I've made like it which I've also archived and backed up as well too, I'm going to be posting them right here..

So introduction's are out of the way, so now let's get started...

In this first, or rather this now second real post on this forum that I'm about to make here, will actually be a re-posting of one that I made on this General Occult Discussion section of this forum that talks about Spiritual Warfare, because you can't summon any sort of powerful positive spiritual beings to help you if you don't know what Spiritual Warfare is..I hope that you all watch this thread as well as my original very first post and thread which I've already talked about a bunch of times called 'Download of Spiritual Energy, Military Helicopters'..But alright, this post right here was called:

Spiritual Warfare Part 2, If You Don't Believe In Spiritual Warfare, Then Get Behind Somebody Who Does

In a previous thread that I've made on here called 'The 'Police-Raid Vibe, Spiritual Warfare In Real Life', I mentioned how the concept that might be considered to be called 'Spiritual Warfare' is actually real, and how it might actually be able to come about and exist in the first place. I wanted to start this new thread which is almost going to be like an Addendum to that previous thread about spiritual warfare that I've made, which I really think that I need to talk some more about, because the views about the concept of spiritual warfare that I've mentioned on here before previously I think were also missing some very important points that would need to be addressed as well, in order to try to make the realities of spiritual warfare to be more clear for people. So I figured that I would actually just re-post that original thread about spiritual warfare on here first almost as an introduction to it, and then to just go from there..Well alright, let's get started..

'When people tend to think of something like spirituality, they might tend to think of something that might be described as being a bit more ‘New Age’ you might say. Their philosophies tend to be ones that talk about things like ‘love and light’ for example, and at times can also seem that in a world like this where if you look around you is probably pretty incredibly fucked up in some ways as well too, and that some of those kinds of things that the ‘New Age’ movement talks about you might just start to say that it might even seem to be a little bit too ‘fluffy’ I guess you could say in some ways. But that’s not what it really is even about at all almost in some other ways. All of this crazy energy stuff can also be used for what you might call ‘Spiritual Warfare’, which actually is real and it really does exist..

To understand how spiritual warfare can work, we should just start from the beginning. It would seem that our thoughts and emotions are actually corresponding to different electro-magnetic frequencies and waves..And that these are also somehow being sent out by the brain which can almost act as like a sort of an ‘antenna’ or like some sort of a ‘transmitter/receiver’. And that these ‘thought’ and ‘emotional’ energies are now corresponding to different vibrational-frequencies that are being sent out into the world and into the ‘universe’ like Radar..

So these now positively-charged or negatively-charge waves of thought and emotional energy which is also corresponding to certain electro-magnetic frequencies and vibrations are actually able to pretty much fly through the air, over long-distances, or even ‘right through the screen’ you could say of your computer or mobile device. And yes, these positively-charged and negatively-charged vibrational waves which correspond to one’s thought’s and emotions, could actually correspond to the electro-magnetic frequencies and waves that actually also correspond to positive (+), or negative (-), electrical charges.

If the strength and intensity of the thoughts and emotions from which the vibrational frequencies are being sent out into the world with are great enough, then it can actually start to affect people over long-distances too..Probably though things like ‘Quantum-Entanglement’ as well. These can affect people in both the positive-sense, or in the negative-sense. In the negative-sense, these types of things might be called like ‘psychic-attacks, or ‘energy-vampirism’..In the positive-sense, these kinds of things might be known as like ‘distance-healing’, or like the ‘Power of prayer’. If enough people pray for a person, then that person might actually even start to feel better all of a sudden, for seemingly no reason and out of nowhere, both emotionally, and it might even start to make them start to get better physically too.

There is also another kind of thing like this that is out there, which from my studies and observations and experiences I sort of might try to call like the ‘Police-Raid’ Vibe..If a group of police or perhaps also some sort of a military unit are about to raid a place and to attack it, some people might be able to sense that something is coming. The ‘police-raid’ vibe is very intense and shitty and kind of makes it seem like everybody in that immediate vicinity has just been like marked for death or something, or like that whole place all of a sudden just got like targeted for Termination. This is an example actually of what I’d like to call spiritual warfare in real life.

There are also rumors of there being like these secret government psychic supersoldiers too as well, who can tell when an attack is coming, and can probably also find the enemy alot more quickly as well too. There’s a quote from Sun Tzu I think it was that ‘The battle is won or lost before the first blow is even thrown.’..This could possibly only be talking in terms of say the preparation and logistics of the armies involved in the conflict, but I think that it’s also talking about how the battle or the fight is usually actually already won or lost ‘energetically’ first, before the first shot is even fired so to speak as well..'

There are also however other ways in which spiritual warfare can exist, before we start to talk about those ways, I think that there's probably something else that I should mention too as well, and it's that this reality does not seem to have been created to be this like 'super awesome' place or anything like that, in fact at some point one might start to actually come to the conclusion that this world is in fact pretty backwards or 'Fallen' in many ways too as well. This place is more of a battleground and a warzone for the forces of Light and Dark, and of Good and Evil..

The other ways in which spiritual warfare can exist is that in addition to what you might call 'psychic' or 'energetic' attacks that actually exist and that I've now previously mentioned on this thread too as well, is that there are also actually a multitude of what you might call 'spiritual beings' that actually exist too, and they might also be known as being something like, the 'Archons', negative astral-entities or 'demons', or 'evil spirits' as well. There are also spiritual beings that exist out there that are more on the positive end of the spectrum too, which you might call to be like 'light beings' or like 'angels' too as well, but they also seem to be more rare than the negative or the malevolent ones. These 'spiritual beings' that actually exist also look to be like electro-magnetic in nature too as well. You can also probably enter into different kinds of agreements or contracts with these beings too if you wanted if you really tried to commune with them, both positive and negative, possibly in exchange for 'energy' or things like that too which they might be able give you as well. Some of these 'evil spirits' or 'demons' or maybe even you might call 'ghosts' can also sometimes be able to reach into the physical world and to manipulate matter and could even be powerful enough to be able to throw physical objects and people around too as well.

There are also some very powerful spiritual beings that exist as well, on the Dark side of the spectrum these beings might have been known by things like the Demiurge which the Gnostics in Ancient Greece talked about, possibly there even being some sort of a Lucifer or Satan type figure that it looks like probably also had existed on Earth at some point as well, or the powerful, positive spiritual beings that exist too who you can say would be beings like 'Jesus', or the 'Arch-Angel Michael' too as well. It could also even be possible that this whole world and realm are actually just some sort of giant 'energy farm' you could say too, and that there also actually might be this 'False-Light' side too as well, and that maybe even the battle that you can say that goes on in this plane of existence between you might say to be like the armies of Lucifer or Satan, going up against the armies of Arch-Angel Michael, and that maybe even both of them are actually sort of working together in the end, while sort of just pretending to really fight each other so that they can both benefit from this whole 'energy farm' system control-matrix that might have been set up here, and to try to either trick or force people into reincarnating here over and over again.

Spiritual warfare is a real thing, and we might really be in a great battle for our immortal souls down here in this place too, because this also seems to be a place where souls might go to get eaten too as well. Things in this world might only start to escalate and to get even more crazier as time goes on for here, and I think that it is important to understand this concept of spiritual warfare that exists in the world. If anybody else has anything else that they might like to add in regards to the topic and concept of spiritual warfare, then please feel free to do so on this thread and after this post too as well. And finally, in the coming times that are ahead, I would also say that if anybody still doesn't believe in Spiritual Warfare, that you should probably get behind somebody who does..

Last edited:

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Where are you from Vandheer?..Your name as well as your dialect sound foreign to me..I just wanted to know what kind of troll are you..Are you saying that my posts and almost genius-level, college level papers on subjects like advanced technology, as well as Quantum and theoretical physics are delusional too?..Do you want to try to prove some of it wrong if you're so smart?..
I was calling you stupid, which you are too stupid to figure.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Here is a link to that previous post that I've just made on here as well..

I was calling you stupid, which you are too stupid to figure.
Maybe I should just ignore some retarded trolls like you, who probably at the end of the day don't actually know jack shit about...Nothin'..

Here is a link to that previous post that I've just made on here as well..

Maybe I should just ignore some retarded trolls like you, who probably at the end of the day don't actually know jack shit about...Nothin'..
Since you decided to grace us all with your 'presence' and decided to join my thread on here because you just can't seem to stay away from it, why don't you just tell us all a little bit about yourself then, Vandheer?..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry mate, not into Larping much
Yeah me neither you moron, there's just some stuff that I'd probably like to say to you on here that would probably just get me banned though, why don't you just go and get a life then you pathetic retard.

Sorry mate, not into Larping much

Yeah me neither you moron, there's just some stuff that I'd probably like to say to you on here that would probably just get me banned though, why don't you just go and get a life then you pathetic retard.
I don't really know if you think that you know who you're really f*ckin' with..boy.

Reaction score
Awards
Wow, what did I miss? :)
As soon as I figure out the Shem Angel conjuration will do.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Ironic this is coming from you, being online 24/7 🤣

don't really know if you think that you know who you're really f*ckin' with..boy.
You are as worthless as a summer ant my dude

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ironic this is coming from you, being online 24/7 🤣

You are as worthless as a summer ant my dude
Well if you must know I kind of have some health problems right now and can't really do a whole lot at the moment, I could probably still beat your dumb ass though..What do you even want dude?..And why are you even talking to me right now?

I am not worried
Worried about what?

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Excuses already started showing up 🤡

Its always same with you people. You all talk like you are some kind of hot shit while in reality you just talk louder than other people. When someone challenges your nonsense (seriously, make some sense and I would let you go, think about that), you try to threaten them.

Look my guy I have been through this cycle more than .you would guess, I wont be intimidated by this kind of shit. Sit the fuck down. Or don't, and show me these so great skills of yours.

Reaction score
Awards
In my opinion, spiritual warfare comes down to two sides: the self and the universe. A divided kingdom cannot stand, so the self has to be complete to engage in spiritual warfare.
To call heavenly forces down, I have tried Shem angel conjuration unsuccessfully, though other rituals Ive had success. Therefore it comes down to lack of understanding as the problem, without the knowledge and understanding, we cant have wisdom, only experience. Which doesn't teach us that much.
The other side I was successful, only because of a mediating and channeling partner/teacher. I had tried petitions through Demons of Magick.
Its not my first rodeo. Ive been Day and Night for years. Dont seem to pickup much.

As for weird stuff, well, when you do weird stuff, you attract potentially unwanted attention. So yeah, self control is a good thing, so is compassion and a conscience tempered through time and patience and understanding. But, weird stuff has occurred. People with monsters faces, people whose faces had no distinguishable features as they zigzagged constantly, a double sun observed, UFOs observed, people knowing my intentions and thoughts before I did, people mistaking me for an apparently troublesome twin, etc.

In reference to your question on conjuring archangels to destroy evil, the first step is to read the Lodge paper I shared to Book Shares in the Library.
Let me know if you understand it. Or if Im just overthinking it.