• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I can help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
You said it took you roughly 50 - 60000 hours. How many hours per day? How did you combine this with work and sleep?

it is hard to recommend this tough path of objective reality testing and data collection to others for what you have to sacrifice to get it.
So what do you recommend instead then?

zspiral369

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
With the process you have described, how have you determined that your discoveries are indeed discoveries of an objective truth, as opposed to a creation of your own will and desires for the thing manifesting after putting so much time and effort into them? I guess an analogy for this would be a good stick. After centuries upon centuries of testing and observation we have determined that a stick has many purposes, objectively it is an invaluable tool, weapon, building material, home to other forms of life, a transporter of nutrients, and a natural structural marvel.. but when it comes to reality, which is indeed it's true glorious purpose? Or is it simply a stick, of which we have made valuable with our obsession over it?
Post automatically merged:

With the process you have described, how have you determined that your discoveries are indeed discoveries of an objective truth, as opposed to a creation of your own will and desires for the thing manifesting after putting so much time and effort into them? I guess an analogy for this would be a good stick. After centuries upon centuries of testing and observation we have determined that a stick has many purposes, objectively it is an invaluable tool, weapon, building material, home to other forms of life, a transporter of nutrients, and a natural structural marvel.. but when it comes to reality, which is indeed it's true glorious purpose? Or is it simply a stick which we have made valuable with our obsession over it?
There are no discoveries of objective truth and that was never my purpose was to reach an objective truth.

You said it took you roughly 50 - 60000 hours. How many hours per day? How did you combine this with work and sleep?

So what do you recommend instead then?
It took me approximately 11 years non stop anywhere from 8-18 hours a day. I did it while working, eating, playing, talking to others, going to school, driving... Basically anything. I programmed myself in a way to do this no matter what I was doing without stopping or getting tired. This is another subject and topic in and of itself.

To be honest I guess I would reword what I said. I WOULD recommend this path to others- to the right type of person. If you are not the right type of person for this kind of work. I would not recommend it.

Leviathan

Neophyte
Reaction score
There are no discoveries of objective truth and that was never my purpose was to reach an objective truth.

It took me approximately 11 years non stop anywhere from 8-18 hours a day. I did it while working, eating, playing, talking to others, going to school, driving... Basically anything. I programmed myself in a way to do this no matter what I was doing without stopping or getting tired. This is another subject and topic in and of itself.

To be honest I guess I would reword what I said. I WOULD recommend this path to others- to the right type of person. If you are not the right type of person for this kind of work. I would not recommend it.
Without coming to a conclusion of objective truth, how were you able to determine the validity of your experiments?

zspiral369

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Without coming to a conclusion of objective truth, how were you able to determine the validity of your experimeni

Without coming to a conclusion of objective truth, how were you able to determine the validity of your experiments?

Simply put. It wasn't about conclusions, objective truth or testing the validity of anything in particular. To go this route I had to test variables for the sake of the exercise itself- if even that. Meaning that it was about the action of testing itself- testing until there was nothing left to test. Meaning testing until there was no variables left to test anymore. How did I know I reached a point where things did not need to be tested anymore? When all options were exhausted so deeply that for me to test anymore would quite literally be detrimental to my being and would be insanity. On top of that this goes into other topics such as my torus fields expanding/rotating, my being evolving past testing and also me obtaining an overly significant degree of power.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You seem sincere enough.

OK, I sent you a PM asking about a matter that is probably within the scope of what you claim to help with. I will follow any directions or suggestions you offer with attention and a willing mind. Any success will be given all due credit, with you as the agent.

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
All you have described is that you've diligently, even fanatically worked on yourself. That's commendable but doesn't necessarily mean you're qualified to teach others. Publish your personal findings here in that cocky noob style of yours and you will garner all kinds of negative reactions, ranging from hostility to polite disagreement which of course instantly opens the yawning trap of "Everybody is against me, therefore they must be blind to the truth!" At best you'll get partial indorsements but never 100% agreement because an internet forum is all about contributing, sharing and discussing - your system will always become subject to public scrutiny, like it or not. Here is my own input:

You seem to be stuck at the comparatively low level where you think you can prove or disprove everything just using words and discursive thought. Ever did a thorough daily meditiation practice? Many of us here can easily tell if your 'wisdom' regarding "extreme dualism, extreme non-duality, cross polarity" comes from actual contemplative experience or is just worthless blather and verbiage. So far you you even seem to have failed to work your way through the delirious and wordless maze of mysticism (another necessary stage of the Path but that's just my opinion), it's all just talk, talk, talk. Regrettably, words are all we have to describe our experiences but walls of text and shaky towers of logic don't prove anything. Didn't you ever feel humbled by all those occult systems you've studied? Didn't you ever feel that you could spend a lifetime on them and still not penetrate to the gist of them?

You are dealing with people who have become so experienced, advanced, or jaded (depends how you look at it) that they will read your introduction, shrug tiredly and say, "Another dude high on his own epiphanies, what else is new?" Don't expect enthusiasm on our part because there won't be. Let's see what you bring to the table, and I for one can say I'm not impressed by your posts so far.

Leviathan

Neophyte
Reaction score
cough that's not how it works, sorry.
An oversimplification of the general idea for brevity, but there have been reproducible experiments that point to that idea with photons, with the wave patterns changing when an observer is present

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It sounds like you've dipped your toes in a lot of waters and have done a deal of reading, but what are your results? What have you accomplished with your research? I genuinely want to hear. That's what ought to be flexed 🧉🦉

zspiral369

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
You seem sincere enough.

OK, I sent you a PM asking about a matter that is probably within the scope of what you claim to help with. I will follow any directions or suggestions you offer with attention and a willing mind. Any success will be given all due credit, with you as the agent.
Hey. Ive tried messaging you but for some reason there is no reply button in my DMs to reply back

All you have described is that you've diligently, even fanatically worked on yourself. That's commendable but doesn't necessarily mean you're qualified to teach others. Publish your personal findings here in that cocky noob style of yours and you will garner all kinds of negative reactions, ranging from hostility to polite disagreement which of course instantly opens the yawning trap of "Everybody is against me, therefore they must be blind to the truth!" At best you'll get partial indorsements but never 100% agreement because an internet forum is all about contributing, sharing and discussing - your system will always become subject to public scrutiny, like it or not. Here is my own input:

You seem to be stuck at the comparatively low level where you think you can prove or disprove everything just using words and discursive thought. Ever did a thorough daily meditiation practice? Many of us here can easily tell if your 'wisdom' regarding "extreme dualism, extreme non-duality, cross polarity" comes from actual contemplative experience or is just worthless blather and verbiage. So far you you even seem to have failed to work your way through the delirious and wordless maze of mysticism (another necessary stage of the Path but that's just my opinion), it's all just talk, talk, talk. Regrettably, words are all we have to describe our experiences but walls of text and shaky towers of logic don't prove anything. Didn't you ever feel humbled by all those occult systems you've studied? Didn't you ever feel that you could spend a lifetime on them and still not penetrate to the gist of them?

You are dealing with people who have become so experienced, advanced, or jaded (depends how you look at it) that they will read your introduction, shrug tiredly and say, "Another dude high on his own epiphanies, what else is new?" Don't expect enthusiasm on our part because there won't be. Let's see what you bring to the table, and I for one can say I'm not impressed by your posts so far.

All of this would be true if I didn't have any tangible results. Fortunately, I've had amazing results from what I have done and has led to amazing heights.

It sounds like you've dipped your toes in a lot of waters and have done a deal of reading, but what are your results? What have you accomplished with your research? I genuinely want to hear. That's what ought to be flexed 🧉i

It sounds like you've dipped your toes in a lot of waters and have done a deal of reading, but what are your results? What have you accomplished with your research? I genuinely want to hear. That's what ought to be flexed 🧉🦉
I have managed to obtain godlike powers and godlike insight through my practices. That is all that needs to be said. Unfortunately there is not way to prove that on here. So it comes down to my word versus your belief in what I'm saying lol

Last edited:

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I, for one, would like to hear more about the amazing results and the amazing heights. Not to mention the godlike powers and godlike insights.

An oversimplification of the general idea for brevity, but there have been reproducible experiments that point to that idea with photons, with the wave patterns changing when an observer is present
ok, that's not quite how it works, but I will be going off-topic if I provide more detail.

zspiral369

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I, for one, would like to hear more about the amazing results and the amazing heights. Not to mention the godlike powers and godlike insights.

ok, that's not quite how it works, but I will be going off-topic if I provide more detail.

Here you go lol. Here incomes the hatred and putting me down:

-Future sight

-Soul cycling/chakra cleansing/energy cleansing (close proximity to other physical bodies)

-Third eye opening for other entities/life forms

-Drug inducing feelings in others

-Imagination based object generation

-Putting voices in other heads
-Frequency based voice resonance
-Light based heat body warming/temperature increase
-Heart beat control/blood pressure control
-Rainbow Eyes/Golden Glowing Light Eyes/Golden Hair Generation

-Consciousness Merging
-Parallel Self/Multidimensional Self Existence
-Space/other being teleportation between polarities
-Torus field critical hit explosion on negative entities
-Torus field multi dimensional eye viewing
-Being able to read the feelings/emotions/thoughts and words of anyone in the universe

-Izanagi Karma Based Looping/Karma Locks/Karma Hyper Condensing

-Spiral Power Based Forced Evolution on Other Life Forms
-Dragon Force Aura Integration (dead ability because the dragon force is dead)
-Feeding Aura/Chakra into different body parts for Nen Based Enhancement Abilities
-Sealing Power
-Metal Bending

-Torus Field “truth” scry powers
-Using the Force/Psychic “Pushing” Powers Using Torus Field Energy Work
-Black Flash/Eight Trigrams
-Entity Soul Power Combining
-Spiral Power Based Evolution/Shape Shifting

-Using the 10,000 hand bodhisattva to cause Earthquakes

-Movement Based Dimensional Reality Shifting
-Ni Hou Golden Inner Temple
-Letting other life forms steal/borrow/live/thrive/exist off of my chakra energies and golden enlightenment energy
-Enlightened Reality Creation through Spiral Power and my energies (galaxy paradise, hot springs, red ray imagination “paradise”)

-Going Back in Time Karmic Reversal Rainbow Being Evolution/Healing

-Fractal Based Being Evolution/Light Dark Fractalization Energy Work
-Light Eye Chaos Nuke
-Universal Torus Field, Chakra, Frequencies, Wavelength and Vibration -Rotation/healing/alignment/balancing
-Torus Field, Chakra, Frequencies, Wavelength and Vibration Spiral Combining/Giving Energy Forms and -Entities
-Universe Based Reality shifting/Reality Realignment/Energy Realignment

-Universe Wide Long Range Transmutation/Healing
-Video Game Torus Field Generation
-Quantum Based Multi Positional Energy Bending to Hit Two States at Once (anti spiral light/dark energy bending)

-Eye based condensed light movement

-Multi dimensional mirror phasing
-Imagination Based Entities that I have Made Real/Exist
-Blue Shift/Red Shift/Green Shift Reality Balance Control

-Imagination Based Entity Cleansing/Killing via Automatic Will Processes
-Using Super Enlightenment to Slow Down Time Temporarily

- Turning “on” or “off” objects in the matrix like a switch
-Matrix Bending/Matrix Healing/Matrix Balancing/Matrix Reality Shifting
-Reality/Energy Bending with “Other” for Final Form Energy Bending

Here is my story. If you feel like reading it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
On the contrary i support fringe, pop culture and new ideas for the occult, when it's done correctly.
that's how i recognized what you're trying to sell in the first place.
izanami? really? leave Itachi alone plz my peers maybe don't do much anime but i guarantee you not one of them is fooled
any one of these supposed results of yours would take a lifetime commitment in their own fictional universes of origin.

good luck though.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Well to be honest, I don't know what half of this list means, or even what it could mean.

Let's pick one at random:

-Quantum Based Multi Positional Energy Bending to Hit Two States at Once (anti spiral light/dark energy bending)

Can you explain what this means and what actually happens?

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I can help you with any spiritual, emotional, mental, physical/health/wellness or energetic problems you may have.

You can? Any? Friend. Yay. I feel better already! ~giggles~

There is no metaphysical framework or equivalent I am working within. I utilize all and everything relevant.

Love-it.

The easiest way I can describe the framework I work within is that it is an extreme dualism, extreme non-duality, cross polarity, observational, objective logical, spiral power evolution based, multidimensional, parallel reality, practical energy working system. I

Awesome. Literally.

I know that sounds complicated or convoluted.

Life is convoluted and complicated.

But I went to great lengths to basically invent, train and evolve such a system.

It shows. Welcome to the forum. It's nice to have you here.

Sincerely,

Any talismans against hubris? Those might come in handy about now.

On the other hand... false modesty is a lie.

That sounds so credible. Amazing.

Let's give our newest member a chance?

I mean do you have anything real you want to ask instead of just being sarcastic and putting me down?

Just think of it as a hazing ritual. This too shall pass.

it was about the action of testing itself- testing until there was nothing left to test.

Smart.

@zspiral369

There is an envelope, inside this envelope there are written instructions.

Target:

727 101
604 908

You're on a fool's errand. Read AbraMelin. In German, not French. Consider yourself helped.

Also, asking a question in this manner usually means the answer won't be appreciated.

Last edited:

zspiral369

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
On the contrary i support fringe, pop culture and new ideas for the occult, when it's done correctly.
that's how i recognized what you're trying to sell in the first place.
izanami? really? leave Itachi alone plz my peers maybe don't do much anime but i guarantee you not one of them is fooled
any one of these supposed results of yours would take a lifetime commitment in their own fictional universes of origin.

good luck though.
I guess I'm just a stupid goy into anime !

Status
Not open for further replies.