• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Job interview - recommendation(s)

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

I had a question to ask you about job interviews and I would like to have your recommendations. There are indeed different ways to maximize your chances as I have read on other forums such as reddit or BALG. However, I would also like to have your opinions and inputs because I appreciate the quality of the answers obtained on the forum.

I have been working for quite some time to increase my chances of getting a job I would like. I managed to pass the first screenings and now I have to face the interviews. I am in the preparatory phase and they have not yet taken place.

My request was to know what your recommendations were in this regard. Is it more useful to work with certain planets? Is it more effective to use demons or angels than certain (candle) spells? Is it useful to combine several practices?

For those who have already used certain practices, have you tested several of them? Did the effectiveness vary substantially or not?

I ask this because it really matters and the competition is quite tough. Thank you in advance.

Solution
Here are my top picks:
  1. Nitika - great tool for increasing incoming finance provided you have opened the doors for it to happen. You may either use the cash book method by damon brand, or what I do is meditate and petition Nitika to help me. Use this primarily for increasing the the cash output potential of your soon-to-be-job.
  2. Aldebaran - for wealth and kingdom building. Make a talisman with the sigil of Aldebaran, and keep it on your person during the interview. Intent should be to dominate the interview and the job, to be found worthy, to make yourself highly valued, and to improve the chance of success and the magnitude of your wealth to be gained from this job.
  3. Sol/Leo - ideally you would have an oil/some other...
Reaction score
Awards
I used a Road Opener to get my current job, and previous jobs with a Get A Job ritual; prior to that I used Bime and got a job at McDonalds.
In other words, it really;y doesn't matter which method to use, the former two were planetary and candle magick. Then there was evocation pacts.
Do you want to be chained to a demon for eternity? Not to fear monger but weigh choices carefully. Is the McDonalds job worth pissing off Bime?

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Does working with a demon automatically imply a pact? I've read that some don't ask for one and that an offering is usually enough. The request is defined over a period of time but does not bind an individual to it. Does initiating a work with an angel or a demon automatically lead to being bound to it?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Here are my top picks:
  1. Nitika - great tool for increasing incoming finance provided you have opened the doors for it to happen. You may either use the cash book method by damon brand, or what I do is meditate and petition Nitika to help me. Use this primarily for increasing the the cash output potential of your soon-to-be-job.
  2. Aldebaran - for wealth and kingdom building. Make a talisman with the sigil of Aldebaran, and keep it on your person during the interview. Intent should be to dominate the interview and the job, to be found worthy, to make yourself highly valued, and to improve the chance of success and the magnitude of your wealth to be gained from this job.
  3. Sol/Leo - ideally you would have an oil/some other materia that you would apply on yourself after empowering it with the energies of Sol/Leo. Worst case, a talisman will also work. Use it to empower your image and confidence, let the energy radiate through you to project an aura of confidence, competence and general likeability.
  4. Spica - once again, materia or talisman would work. Use for overcoming a hurdle (the interview) and to bring yourself wealth.
I use all of the above personally and they have improved my wealth, success, career, kingdom unquestionably and significantly.

Other ideas:
  • Road opening oil
  • Money drawing oil
  • Green, white, or gold candle
  • Use a servitor to assist you at the interview and for the first/most crucial period of the job
  • Banish/cleanse/empower at every step to increase your chances and ward off potential unwanted/malicious energies/entities
Use a combination of the above in any way you see fit, depending on your circumstances, access, and ability.

Here are a few useful links:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Solution
Reaction score
Awards
Here are my top picks:
  3. Sol/Leo - ideally you would have an oil/some other materia that you would apply on yourself after empowering it with the energies of Sol/Leo. Worst case, a talisman will also work. Use it to empower your image and confidence, let the energy radiate through you to project an aura of confidence, competence and general likeability.
  4. Spica - once again, materia or talisman would work. Use for overcoming a hurdle (the interview) and to bring yourself wealth.
I use all of the above personally and they have improved my wealth, success, career, kingdom unquestionably and significantly.

Other ideas:
  • Road opening oil
  • Money drawing oil
  • Green, white, or gold candle
  • Use a servitor to assist you at the interview and for the first/most crucial period of the job
  • Banish/cleanse/empower at every step to increase your chances and ward off potential unwanted/malicious energies/entities
Use a combination of the above in any way you see fit, depending on your circumstances, access, and ability.

Here are a few useful links:
Im now a student/follower of SkullTraill. This is very good advice and structure recommendations.

Reaction score
Awards

Most importantly, be yourself and be confident. Listen to this every day and every night leading up to post interview.
After the interview is when the decision is made, if you keep at this until you hear back from them, then sign the hjob offer confidently.

Last edited:

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I also took the time to read some books on the forum. I had the opportunity to read "Demons of Magick" by Gordon Winterfield where interesting indications are also given about King Paimon concerning the obtaining of jobs.

@SkullTraill would you have an opinion on this too? Or another member as well. The comments about these entities seem to be often positive and do not imply binding pacts for eternity.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for your inputs Skulltraill, greatly appreciated !
You're welcome. I'd love to expand on each of those much more, but then I would end up writing the book I'm planning to release, but that's no good because I've decided to procrastinate on that... :geek:

Im now a student/follower of SkullTraill.
You shouldn't be haha 😂

Maybe a dumb question but what do you exactly mean by "servitor"?
A servitor an advanced psychological entity - or thoughtform - that you create as an extension of your consciousness, will, and psyche. Imbued with your intelligence, expertise, and intent, they can operate autonomously to complete various tasks and help you achieve your goals. It is a subset of chaos magick, and is not something you will be able to achieve overnight, but will eventually become a useful tool in your arsenal.

There are already existing, publicly usable servitors that you can introduce yourself to, petition, and then thank with an offering. These blur the line between servitors and egregores, and are not as customizable as a self-made servitor, but offer the ability to see results on a much faster time scale than making your own. Can't really elaborate on this though, as I am in the process of reviewing such a system. I will post publicly about it when I am ready to do that.

I would say don't focus on servitors for the immediate issue at hand (the interview). Focus on the big four I mentioned, and perhaps throw in a candle or two, and some banishing and cleansing. They will work well even if your execution/knowledge in them is poor. The only thing that they require is that you have opened the necessary "doors" (ie. having an interview for a job that you conceivably would be able to get/work at).

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I also took the time to read some books on the forum. I had the opportunity to read "Demons of Magick" by Gordon Winterfield where interesting indications are also given about King Paimon concerning the obtaining of jobs.

@SkullTraill would you have an opinion on this too? Or another member as well. The comments about these entities seem to be often positive and do not imply binding pacts for eternity.
Many people use Paimon for varying requirements/needs and generally from what I know most are successful, but I personally have no experience/knowledge with that.

Reaction score
Awards
Well if you're going the dark route, do a 30 day invocation ritual from VK Jehannum for Naamah. Kinky sex and lots of money oh my. Paimon is very good for money, even Orobas can deliver miracles of sorts, but usually what you need, not what you want, you will likely find this to be the case across the board unless you proactively go after it all.

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
A servitor an advanced psychological entity - or thoughtform - that you create as an extension of your consciousness, will, and psyche. Imbued with your intelligence, expertise, and intent, they can operate autonomously to complete various tasks and help you achieve your goals. It is a subset of chaos magick, and is not something you will be able to achieve overnight, but will eventually become a useful tool in your arsenal.
Interesting, thanks for the development of the answer. Is this similar to the work of Adam Blackthorne in his book "111 sigils to change and control your life"? I have read this book mentioning sigils that are charged with states of consciousness rather than entities per se.
Post automatically merged:

Well if you're going the dark route, do a 30 day invocation ritual from VK Jehannum for Naamah. Kinky sex and lots of money oh my. Paimon is very good for money, even Orobas can deliver miracles of sorts, but usually what you need, not what you want, you will likely find this to be the case across the board unless you proactively go after it all.
This is interesting because it's not the first time I've read that we sometimes get what we need rather than what we implicitly ask for.

How is it possible that a mandated entity (over which we have authority) could know this better than we do? Doesn't what you describe directly violate the principle of free will and the obligation of result for which an agreement is made between the two parties (you and the demon/angel)?

Last edited:

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting, thanks for the development of the answer. Is this similar to the work of Adam Blackthorne in his book "111 sigils to change and control your life"? I have read this book mentioning sigils that are charged with states of consciousness rather than entities per se.
Have not read it, but I doubt it. It is often said that sigils -> servitors -> egregores lie on the same stream within the paradigm of chaos magick. There is some merit to that, but putting aside philosophy for a second, there are some parallels (for example the importance of the intent) but sigils and servitors differ significantly in many aspects ranging from the work required to the methodology.

There is a book called Magickal Servitors by Damon Brand/GoM. And they are discussed in many other occult texts both old and new. Try and research them. They are useful tools. but try not to have your entire practice revolve around them.

Reaction score
Awards
No, they just hear, see and know us. They know our skeletons in our closets, they know our idea thoughts and temperament, from these it's easy for them to be able to put a picture together for one.
For two, they can scry what was described to me as cause-effect chains. The ability to scry such a thing assures point on divination and sound advice given scenarios put into play across the multiverse and dimensions of each universe.

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Have not read it, but I doubt it. It is often said that sigils -> servitors -> egregores lie on the same stream within the paradigm of chaos magick. There is some merit to that, but putting aside philosophy for a second, there are some parallels (for example the importance of the intent) but sigils and servitors differ significantly in many aspects ranging from the work required to the methodology.

There is a book called Magickal Servitors by Damon Brand/GoM. And they are discussed in many other occult texts both old and new. Try and research them. They are useful tools. but try not to have your entire practice revolve around them.
I am currently busy reading Liber Null & Psycho Naut by Carroll. I would supplement that reading with the one you recommend afterwards. I don't plan to lock myself into one system over another - thanks for the reminder.

Another question regarding your initial response: besides Nitika, should I also meditate and petition on the other points mentioned? If I'm not mistaken, I'll have to prepare the material in advance and carry it with me to the interviews. The salary is to be decided afterwards, it is rather the effort of persuasion that is more important as well as the holistic image I have to send back to the interviewers.

Reaction score
Awards
You can also use beneficial hand mudras during the interview while you speak, acting as an imitative and sympathetic magick link.
Post automatically merged:

One could also do a week long masturbation no climax method daily, while the imagery is nothing but you getting the job. Finish after your interview.

Last edited:

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
One could also do a week long masturbation no climax method daily, while the imagery is nothing but you getting the job. Finish after your interview.
I have also read that the masturbation method is useful to charge sigils with energy. The recommended method is to stop before the orgasm and not to orgasm so? What do you mean by "finish after the interview"? To reach the orgasm while keeping the idea of the goal? What should be the objective in this case: to be the successful candidate, to project yourself on the job?

Is combining all methods at once recommended? I mean, many advocate keeping the methods simple and not overworking.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, as much visualization as possible, just no climax/orgasm/ejaculation, no "finish" until AFTER the interview. The idea is too charge the energy internally. Every time we release sexual fluids, we LOSE spiritual energy. It should therefore be a reward, not a habit. This is how people who dont understand this become and remain sex addicts. Once you discover this principle and practice it, it ceases to have power over you over time. The release will "seal the deal".

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Another question regarding your initial response: besides Nitika, should I also meditate and petition on the other points mentioned? If I'm not mistaken, I'll have to prepare the material in advance and carry it with me to the interviews. The salary is to be decided afterwards, it is rather the effort of persuasion that is more important as well as the holistic image I have to send back to the interviewers.
It's up to you. Personally, I view astrological dieties/entities as more or less energies that you can draw from, channel, project, and use to empower yourself, and less as consciousnesses that need to be petitioned. I'm sure it won't hurt, though. The key thing with them is to have a talisman, sigil, seal, or some kind of empowered materia in your posession to form the connection between you and the energies/entities.