• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lets talk serious energy manipulation

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Manipulating energy can be used in two broad ways:

Spiritual sustenance and Manifestation

You can train your body to an extent such as raising / lowering your internal temperature or blood pressure but all this talk of telekinesis and Crazy Hollywood activities seem very unlikely once you understand how the layers of reality work.

Reaction score
Awards
So what of the idea of pyrokonesis, telekinesis etc? All just Hollywood?
Post automatically merged:

I know Rudolf Steiner and Alice Bailey both wrote on the issue. Particularly the etheric and causal and subtle bodies.

Robert Bruce I cant wait to use, and should get.back into To Shin Do as one form of energy work,.not in what were talking about,.but qi gong in combination would be breath and energy work.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So what of the idea of pyrokonesis, telekinesis etc? All just Hollywood?

I know Rudolf Steiner and Alice Bailey both wrote on the issue. Particularly the etheric and causal and subtle bodies.
Yes definitely not real. We cannot overrun the will of unity and disrupt the patterns in all planes of reality which sets things in place such as the natural laws.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I think its definitely possible.

But not on the movie scale. Which makes it worthless to pursue. These ablilites are mostly gonna come off as a side effect (should it ever come) of a much greater work.

Reaction score
Awards
I recall a show with Fran Tarkington on That's Incredible, where every week they'd have some freak victimized, like forcing a guy to bend a spork with his mind, a hypnotized person clicking like a chicken etc. Pure 80s sensationalism. But given the Hemi Sync Gateway who can say?

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Nevermind the TV nonsense.

People think anything about occult is bs yet we have CIA docs on our hands saying its not.

Though I suppose we shoul still keep skeptic of that.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, MKUltra was talked about for years. Before we knew it was real. You can get lost in rabbit holes of US patents in the patent database. Anyway, let's be skeptical. Then we should fully follow the doc and see what changes. Then look for blinds. Or features.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Is there a way, for anyone to tap into that type of Energy?

A couple of nights ago, I heard a loud scream, but it was emerging from my breath. It's really hard to explain, but it was one crazy shit. Now, by reading these posts, I came with the conclusion, that it was a Sound Energy Frequency.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i often think strange things first, for example if you can see pixels why cant you hear them? then i just refigure my senses so i can hear them. lot of noise btw. i like toying with my body like that and when you get a little grip and your senses back into place you should feel more energy rising. im starting to believe that one needs 2 to tango for that. sort of if you dont see me i cant live sort of thing, but long distance cause por que maria??? :love::cool:
in this case cause i missed you konsciencia and was worried. so that is me calling you energy wise. you are already tapped into it.

TheLoodbline

Neophyte
Reaction score
Greetings,

The entire cosmos, all of creation, this world and the next is governed by LAW. There are only 3 fundamental laws - energy, frequency and vibration. The three laws combined give birth to duality.

This can be used for positive purposes due to the fact of LAW. One of the first times that I ever truly reached a trance state in deep meditation, I channelled divine knowledge. A loud crisp, clear voice in my mind said "the possibilities are limitless". It was not my thought voice. a couple of months later I discovered quantum physics, and quantum physics reveals that particles are in a content state of limitless potential possibilities. The knowledge that I received was literally proven through science.

Due to the laws which give birth to duality, and the fact that the center point of all dualities gives birth to limitless possibilities within dualites, this ability certainly could be used for benefiting others. The center point of all dualities - the source of all creation - is one and the same, thus, the exact same force you are using to effect others in a negative way can be used to effect others in a positive way... It's the same energy but just manifested on one side of the dualities. You are using the force (the center point) as a tool to effect others energy fields... the tool that you are using - a hammer, which can be used for two purposes, to push nails into wood or pull nails out of the wood. Without the center point of the hammer which holds both dualities together, the hammer would not function as a hammer, you would have acquire a separate tool.

I feel that because of your unfortunate trauma, pain and suffering that you surly did not deserve as a child, it has only manifested as one side of the dualities. The suffering that you endured gave birth to an undesirable ability to quite literally project the energy of trauma and suffering onto others. People who endure great suffering and trauma as a child usually effect others negatively in a physical way - lashing out in rage, physically hurting others etc. It appears that your suffering is projected onto others through the direction of energy flow.

I too suffered far to much trauma and pain as a child and throughout my life up until this point. I feel your suffering brother, and I'm deeply sorry for the pain in your soul, but please understand that the possibilities are limitless, thus, this energy projection onto others can be used to effect them in a positive way, but unfortunately your suffering has only taught you to have the ability to make others suffer and feel your suffering that resides within you through non physical phenomenon - transferring your suffering onto others by direct energy flow.

The genius philosopher - Plato, has a very great story that I feel relates to this. In a conversation between Socrates and his disciple Glaucon, Socrates tells Glaucon to picture a cave, in this cave people reside who have never left the cave. They are unable to leave. A bright fire burns behind them and all that exists within their perception of reality is the shadows moving on the wall that is created by the light of the fire. One man manged to escape that cave and return with great knowledge. He told them all "this is not reality, I have seen, there is far more". The others within the cave who were limited to their own perception and could not believe him. The only thing they ever knew and understood was the cave and the shadows on the wall.

Your pain and suffering, has caused some kind of cave effect. The only way you know how to release your suffering is by projecting it onto others in a non physical way through direct energy flow, but there is more, that direct energy flow onto others can be used to positively effect others, but the pain of the world that was inflicted onto you has only ever taught you how to project your suffering onto others in a way that is very powerful. There is more than the cave, but life has never shown you that.

The master resides within the center point at all times. Observing the dualities of creation. He is fully aware and understands that the center point is the source of all creation - this is where the true power lies.

"
The Tao can't be perceived.
Smaller than an electron,
it contains uncountable galaxies.

If powerful men and women
could remain centered in the Tao,
all things would be in harmony.
The world would become a paradise.
All people would be at peace,
and the law would be written in their hearts.

When you have names and forms,
know that they are provisional.
When you have institutions,
know where their functions should end.
Knowing when to stop,
you can avoid any danger.

All things end in the Tao
as rivers flow into the sea." - Tao Te Ching,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There are only 3 fundamental laws - energy, frequency and vibration.

I had hoped that Intent came before energy.

The Tao can't be perceived.

Unless the human is part of the Tao

Being part of the Tao gives the human certain spiritual authority - when the humanness is brought under partial control (first stage enlightenment).

This makes the human system one of the most desirable formats into which to incarnate

Consider how the Tree of Life fits so well upon the human as well as upon the landscape

Reaction score
Awards
Is there a way, for anyone to tap into that type of Energy?

A couple of nights ago, I heard a loud scream, but it was emerging from my breath. It's really hard to explain, but it was one crazy shit. Now, by reading these posts, I came with the conclusion, that it was a Sound Energy Frequency.
Sounds like you were vibrating when you spoke. Not to get you demotivated, but it could be an explanation. Interesting.

Manipulating energy can be used in two broad ways:

Spiritual sustenance and Manifestation

You can train your body to an extent such as raising / lowering your internal temperature or blood pressure but all this talk of telekinesis and Crazy Hollywood activities seem very unlikely once you understand how the layers of reality work.
I would say that it would be interesting to learn these two methods. I've heard of tentacle visualization to tap into a person's energy field to drain of fill them.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
i often think strange things first, for example if you can see pixels why cant you hear them? then i just refigure my senses so i can hear them. lot of noise btw. i like toying with my body like that and when you get a little grip and your senses back into place you should feel more energy rising. im starting to believe that one needs 2 to tango for that. sort of if you dont see me i cant live sort of thing, but long distance cause por que maria??? :love::cool:
in this case cause i missed you konsciencia and was worried. so that is me calling you energy wise. you are already tapped into it.
You know, what's crazy? That I was thinking of that video "Too Sexy." And, few days later I found out. That you 8Lou1 posted it. Which was crazy. Like I head that song playing in my heard a lot before I even heard it from you. That goes to show me, that nothing in this Universe is by coincidence. There's a reason why, things happens.

eternalbeing

Neophyte
Reaction score
I didn't quite understand your initial post, are you able to unleash the wrath in a 100 yard radius or are you asking for advice on how to achive it?

Kinda cool, I think what is happening is you're releasing peoples underlying built in stress, so maybe you're actually doing them a favour? You say it doesn't work on some people, which might mean that those people are already stable energywise. Just a thought.

If your intention is to use it for harm and form weak people under your bidding. Everyone can do that, can't we no? Then don't misuse if someone with greater powers spots you.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting... I'll look into it.
The mentalism quote infers and means you can learn if you want; the mind ratios work like and can synchronize functioning to reality, (there are core truths of correspondence). Correspondence, yin or yang can be explained with the consciousness models of whatever each one describes. Vibration, things can be active. Polarity, the 180 degree line/value path that can be favored by one side of the line or the other. Rhythm, things can be calculated by their frequency rate of thing per thing, (many vibrations). Gender, the opposite forces perhaps upon either side of the 180 path and either can determine which one it is or which the other is as a tool/happening/example, and cause and effect (a law) can of intensity upon a side of the 180 can ensure or make the production of the other by the mark something has filled in 180 units enough of one side. 7 laws are the integrity births of actual nature while 2 roots/overall things are found per collection of 7 actual things. The generative principle is worth 6 actual points which comes with three overall points while all 9 of these points are more overall than the 9 made by 7 and 2, this is from a consciousness model fractal.

To watch everything come to life and give you a large bunch of simple intelligence where ever you go, then imagine the longest distance between two points of any object, then imagine the center of that distance on every part of that object making spheres by that or from concentrated center of mass focus to put the mid point of the line on, then imagine the aura formed by this and imagine likewise three depths from smallest to largest for ranges of cognition along with 81 linear or even from specially chosen diameter lines. note That the aura around you looking like an oval since the distance between the longest distance has many mid points from one end to the other which means that the distance in between counts as one center, while similar overall process for the inner shapes made by the lapsing diameter circles can be interesting, or of the pools that the outside shape catches the outside in can be topped off and measured likewise.

Last edited: