• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lets talk serious energy manipulation

UnlikelySith

Neophyte
Reaction score
I think you guys are missing the point. Exploring your subconscious with ayahuasca and emitting energy impulses that can cause a physical effect are two different things.

To those that insist on changing it to a healing power I'd say, it's not gonna happen.

To those that insist on developing my ability, I can say this. Telekinesis is not far from it, yes I'm contradicting my earlier statement but I just remembered something. I have had objects fall from a shelf. I wasn't present in the room. I was in next room. Windows were closed. It was once again, unintentional.

I have tried to move objects with my mind consciously. It never worked.

Roma, this is not a friendly spirit. I have felt presense of a demon that has absolutely nothing friendly about him. I think he is a resource that emerged after traumatic times.

A lot of you are talking about healing and such. Why do you follow the light? Darkness is nothing to be afraid of.

And finally, I'd like to share a paragraph with you:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power I gain victory.
- Sith code

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
They can be 2 different things, i know from experiece though that ayahuasca opens portals and DO create like that including entering demons into this realm.

The reason i advise you to put it up as healing skill, is for your own safety. Not to be white or anything. Healing gives you the room to use that skill even though it might look evilish. While when you put it up to torment people, you immediately are in the spotlight of bigger players who like to see what and who you are so they can toy with you until THEY are done.

UnlikelySith

Neophyte
Reaction score
Some people might think that I'm trolling you guys with SW fantasies.

Alas, it's all true.

My offer stands. Whoever wants to experience the impact of my energy manipulation, is welcomed to do so, if that person is ready to travel and preferably can bring some equipment to measure electromagnetic energy.

I must say, I envy to some extent a regular person who doesn't have my ability. They are able to lead a regular life...

Mahotma

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have noticed this when dealing with spirits.

I call it “the love flashlight”. Silly i know but let me explain.

i have, while spirits are present, emotions the have no basis in actual events happening in that moment. Once i named it and noticed it was being produced outside me i was able to more fully understand it. I realized it was an energy form being directed toward me to produce a specific effect. Like the light of a flashlight being pointed at you. The emotion is the color lens you put in the flashlight.

All things are energy, including emotion. Emotion is also the one energy you have the most experience in whether you practice or not. Whether manipulating a situation socially to achieve an emotional response or releasing the emotion as a field that effects the people around you.

Try this…
When you are feeling good, the feel good of “the world is rght”. Go out in public and “feel” this energy AS your aura, bathing everything and everyone in it. Watch the results.
Do this with other emotional states. Take notes.
It can be difficult as we are typically emotional beings and getting lost in the feeling and forgeting that this is an envirement purposely generating by you is easy. And once the tank runs dry, if it does, you can be open to the emotions of the world around you.

This can be very draining so be careful. Once the field falters i have found a dramatic increase in my own sensitivity to the emotional pollution of the world around me. This can be disturbing. Please have a way to shut it down as the fierce wave of others emotions can literally be crippling. Like when the energy is spent there is void, and this void pulls in the emotional energy of your surroundings. Be careful. It can be overwelming.

One way is to have a picture that once you feel it falter you can pull it out and look at it to help generate a more positive emotion, a stable consistant one.

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
For what can this practice be usefull to serve planet earth? I am really curious. I have not even the discipline to do such thing. I love when my brain sleeps. Doing nothing. A bit lazy but its me. A bit lazy brain. The school at a window to escape through for my brain. And you saw nobody walking. The world is not much busy. Even they brag about it. But I have no diploma's right now. And so no good earning. So is a bit of a problem also having a lazy brain.
Post automatically merged:

I can't help it, but it all reminds me of this:

Scanners do a lot good since they can kill all yet all still are alive. They are holy otherwise earth was distinguished. Spread fear is useless not thinking about this fact or we have become brainsless. And would not even notice such things to happen to us. So why try to fear people and what is the reason behind it? Your own fear?

Jiku_

Visitor
Reaction score
Even though my username might sound cringy to some, I believe George Lucas stumbled on something serious before he wrote fiction about the Force.

Yes, there are aspects of similar energy mass that can be controlled, but not in the way you think.

Our mind can be a powerful weapon and by mind I don't mean thoughts. I mean the vast energy impulses that can be emitted from it.

Visualize crown chacra. Now visualize Tesla's coil. Powerful emotions can form a pressure that builds up in the frontal lobe of your brain. Now release that pressure in a powerful burst. Observe reactions of surrounding people.

This is not telekinesis. It might become it, who knows. I haven't discovered it through my own experiences.

This is pure chaos unleashed, affecting mostly people within a 100 yard radius. That's my experience. I have had this for over 15 years.
I’ve done telekinesis before, I used an air hockey table and was able to move the puck in circles which is entirely unnatural. If you have access to an air hockey table try it. It felt like a pressure on my hands, though my memory might not be good.

Reaction score
Awards
I have tried to move objects with my mind consciously. It never worked.
I don't get it. So what practical value is there to your ability and how do you really know if you are doing something or not?

For example:
I have had objects fall from a shelf. I wasn't present in the room. I was in next room. Windows were closed. It was once again, unintentional.
I would more likely assume things like this are a coincidence, and until I could make something consciously happen with my mind, I'd assume that I don't have any abilities.

Are you currently training to do something consciously?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I am going to consciously meditate today. "Real Magic" "Powers" and the like seem to be reserved for the dark side. At least in this incarnation in this world, and after that I think folks will be surprised what awaits them.

As for the OP, the only thing I can recommend is find a copy of the Gateway Project, and earnestly work it. I think it too, begins with Transcendental Meditation.

Ive uploaded Qi Gong, Power of Concentration, and several other docs. Some of which pertain to Energy Manipulation.
I am currently trying to work the Qi Gong.

As for vampirism I think that is the closest to EM the OP is referring to.

Reaction score
I am going to consciously meditate today. "Real Magic" "Powers" and the like seem to be reserved for the dark side. At least in this incarnation in this world, and after that I think folks will be surprised what awaits them.

As for the OP, the only thing I can recommend is find a copy of the Gateway Project, and earnestly work it. I think it too, begins with Transcendental Meditation.

Ive uploaded Qi Gong, Power of Concentration, and several other docs. Some of which pertain to Energy Manipulation.

If you have experience with TM I have to ask if it's something you learned in person or from a book specifically. If you can learn it from a book, please direct me to one. I'm interested in TM but I'm not sure how to learn it, but I have heard you can learn it in person the TM institute and they seem to act like they have a monopoly on a meditative technique and I'm not incredibly sure I buy into that idea.

May I ask what your experience has been with Qi Gong so far?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
If you have experience with TM I have to ask if it's something you learned in person or from a book specifically. If you can learn it from a book, please direct me to one. I'm interested in TM but I'm not sure how to learn it, but I have heard you can learn it in person the TM institute and they seem to act like they have a monopoly on a meditative technique and I'm not incredibly sure I buy into that idea.

May I ask what your experience has been with Qi Gong so far?
My experience with Qi Gong is difficult, and slow. There are days honestly when its farthest from my mind which should not be so, after all in the past I made time for Martial Arts and kept appointments. "Dragon Guarding the Treasure" of Fire Dragon Meridian Qi Gong is what Ive done.
I do know in the way past, at least a decade or two ago I stumbled upon books from a friend, that were on Qi Gong that he'd left behind, so I started to read and practice them. Things seemed ... a lot more spiritual then, some lightheadedness or anxiety and then slowly a small breakthrough at one point. I am hard pressed to say if its better then Tai Chi, as Ive not delved into that.

TM is new to me. I do meditation at times, but nor regularly - which is another issue I need to work on beside time management and the work.
TM I stumbled upon again on a CIA document, where the Army and them had been involved in I guess creating more powerful fighters, and was called the Gateway Process and a feature called Semi-Sync where you can get to past TM. If I find another resource, I will surely upload.

annandrola

Neophyte
Reaction score
f you have experience with TM I have to ask if it's something you learned in person or from a book specifically. If you can learn it from a book, please direct me to one. I'm interested in TM but I'm not sure how to learn it, but I have heard you can learn it in person the TM institute and they seem to act like they have a monopoly on a meditative technique and I'm not incredibly sure I buy into that idea.
When I was initiated into TM in the early 70s, it was as simple as could be. You brought a flower and a piece of fruit (orange and daisy in my case) as an offering, listened to a brief lecture, and then each group member was ushered into a private room and and given a “personal” mantra which was to be repeated twice a day for 20 minutes, eyes closed and seated. Consistent long-term practice is the “secret.“ That’s it. No mystery. Things have been tacked onto it over the years, but that’s the basic practice.
p.s. — there is only a handful of mantras (IM, OM, UM, etc.), and they’re assigned generally by age group.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
When I was initiated into TM in the early 70s, it was as simple as could be. You brought a flower and a piece of fruit (orange and daisy in my case) as an offering, listened to a brief lecture, and then each group member was ushered into a private room and and given a “personal” mantra which was to be repeated twice a day for 20 minutes, eyes closed and seated. Consistent long-term practice is the “secret.“ That’s it. No mystery. Things have been tacked onto it over the years, but that’s the basic practice.
p.s. — there is only a handful of mantras (IM, OM, UM, etc.), and they’re assigned generally by age group.
Whats the best mantra for the age group of 50-60 years old? And thank you, I guess that is the challenge, an offering, a private 20 minute session repeating a mantra.
In my 20s I used to gaze at the blue flame of a lit candle and repeat OM/AUM for at least ten minutes in a sitting. That was short lived of course, due to my impatient nature.
What is the experience like when you've mastered that mantra given to you? Any expanded spiritual awareness?

annandrola

Neophyte
Reaction score
Let’s be clear: I haven’t practiced TM (as such) regularly for years, and I didn’t remain involved in the movement back then as it developed from its peace-and-love early days in the US into a corporate entity in more ways than one. As you can see from this 2017 chart, mantras have developed as well — more of them, with more letters and syllables.
I copied the first one I found; there may be others now, but I’m guessing the method is still the same.
AGEMANTRA
0-11eng
12-13 emem
14-15 engaenga
16-17 emaema
18-19 iengieng
20-21 iemiem
22-23 iengaienga
24-25 iemaiema
26-29shirim
30-34shiring
35-39kirim
40-44kiring
45-49hirim
50-54 hiringhiring
55-54hiring
55-59sham
60shama

Homeschoolie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Pretty much. I would like to add an event that occurred to me about 11 years ago, at the risk of entering a grey area of credibility.

During my high school years in early 2000's I had discovered this ability through a traumatic event. The amount of stress school induced (causing constant disturbance in class rooms) lead to the following. I would be lying in my bed before going to sleep and and my "mind" would be "shooting" freely around the room. I would hear the sounds of compressed dry wood -> a creaking sound. As if someone would step on old wooden floor. I could make a similar sound come from a TV screen as if it's being compressed from both sides.

In 2011 I was having a rough patch. I constantly suffered from insomnia. This ability of mine was peaking in an odd occurrence that repeated a few times. I was sleeping on the floor in the living room (a serious insomnia). I had my laptop next to me on a standby mode. One of those old models that had loud fans. Standby mode means that when you open the lid, the fans and the screen display turn on and the computer springs to life.

I did ultimately fall asleep, but as I woke up, the first thing I heard was the laptop fan turning on. I've had several disputes with deniers of this event. But I'm restating it as I remember it. The first time it happened, it freaked me out. Because as I woke up I felt emitting the pulse of energy and a split second later I hear the laptop springing to life as if someone just opened it's lid.
Even when it is in sleep mode a computer is still running (just barely) so heat is being generated. It will run its fan (it is on a thermostat) occasionally to prevent overheating.
All computers do this.
Just last night I accidentally left mine on. It woke itself up and ran the fan, but I was too tired to get up and shut it down LOL

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Thinking of my post on structuring magic like ancient Egypt magi, and seeing the promo for a show called "The Power", leads me to think of the Golden Dawn Neophyte Signs, and the power between the shoulders, the abdomen and the air between the fingers, or Roma's Heart Light exercise, the Sacred Chamber, the Middle Pillar Ritual.
The energy is within and without, it is a new muscle that needs training and memory stimulation (thought and directing movement).

UnlikelySith

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don't get it. So what practical value is there to your ability and how do you really know if you are doing something or not?

For example:

I would more likely assume things like this are a coincidence, and until I could make something consciously happen with my mind, I'd assume that I don't have any abilities.

Are you currently training to do something consciously?
There is no practical value. Just saying that it has happened and it's likely that I caused it. I am not training it at all.

Are you referring to Gateway Process? I googled "Gateway Project" and this is what came up
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A laser powered by human brain in my opinion is a bit far fetched. Besides, I would never allow using my energy in such way.

Even when it is in sleep mode a computer is still running (just barely) so heat is being generated. It will run its fan (it is on a thermostat) occasionally to prevent overheating.
All computers do this.
Just last night I accidentally left mine on. It woke itself up and ran the fan, but I was too tired to get up and shut it down LOL
You're not following. Even if the fan is humming quietly on standby, it never goes to full power all by itself unless the lid is opened.

I have noticed this when dealing with spirits.

I call it “the love flashlight”. Silly i know but let me explain.

i have, while spirits are present, emotions the have no basis in actual events happening in that moment. Once i named it and noticed it was being produced outside me i was able to more fully understand it. I realized it was an energy form being directed toward me to produce a specific effect. Like the light of a flashlight being pointed at you. The emotion is the color lens you put in the flashlight.

All things are energy, including emotion. Emotion is also the one energy you have the most experience in whether you practice or not. Whether manipulating a situation socially to achieve an emotional response or releasing the emotion as a field that effects the people around you.

Try this…
When you are feeling good, the feel good of “the world is rght”. Go out in public and “feel” this energy AS your aura, bathing everything and everyone in it. Watch the results.
Do this with other emotional states. Take notes.
It can be difficult as we are typically emotional beings and getting lost in the feeling and forgeting that this is an envirement purposely generating by you is easy. And once the tank runs dry, if it does, you can be open to the emotions of the world around you.

This can be very draining so be careful. Once the field falters i have found a dramatic increase in my own sensitivity to the emotional pollution of the world around me. This can be disturbing. Please have a way to shut it down as the fierce wave of others emotions can literally be crippling. Like when the energy is spent there is void, and this void pulls in the emotional energy of your surroundings. Be careful. It can be overwelming.

One way is to have a picture that once you feel it falter you can pull it out and look at it to help generate a more positive emotion, a stable consistent one.
This is very fascinating. I do have practiced having a default state of "feel good", which constantly seemed to irritate surrounding individuals as everyone seems to be very eager to maintain their default state, which is being miserable, bored or ignorant.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Okay,..lost as to the topic. I can relay.i think on topic, that there have been multiple occurrences where lights spontaneously turn on or off as I and only I approach.