• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Meaning of Dreams

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you visualize your friend sitting on top of your head, what happens?

How is the connection made?

Neophyte
Reaction score
It feels weird to visualize her on top of my head, i mean since im a boy. But anyway, she just laughs at what i visualize. I instead asked her how we are connected. She told me that we are connected through life and death.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was testing for mental interference but it seems ok.

Can you visualize her as a young child standing next to you? What is she wearing?

Neophyte
Reaction score
A green t shirt and short. I can easily visualize her since unlike my dream

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So it is likely that you have past lives together.

Visualize a piece of paper with the words: Operating in the higher mental. Put that paper next to her and see what happens

Neophyte
Reaction score
She just looks at me as if im stupid or something. She said that she isn't some evil spirit, she's more than that

Neophyte
Reaction score
Well, i been with her for the past years and nothing bad happened

Neophyte
Reaction score
I feel like i need to say this too. My cousin claims that he had been speaking to asmodius and lucifer for some time and he knew about rose, that was her name. There was a time that whenever rose's presence is in the room, he claims that the two wouldn't dare go near her. I dunno if what he claims is true though.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Between Rose and your snake you should be ok

Neophyte
Reaction score
I think i will, but i want to know what she is. She wont tell me

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Be a scientist:

Make a guess based on existing observations. Work out an experiment to test the guess.

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welp i cant get any clue from her, she told me to just ask someone through evocation. Btw, thank you for sticking with me

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I feel like dreams can often be either meaningless or meaningful. Sometimes both. It's believed your subconscious uses dreams as a way to process stuff, so perhaps the psychic side of the subconscious kicks in. I know I've had more meaningful dreams before, though most of mine seem very random and silly at face value. (I also dream almost every night, so there's so many of them to begin with)

One thing I like to pay attention to is recurring patterns or themes. For example, I'll sometimes have dreams where there's a secret set of extra stories to my one-story house. (How it's possible to hide multiple stories of a house, you got me lol) They'll only be accessible through a small hidden hatch in the closet ceiling, but the closet usually doesn't look like a closet I have at all. Neither do the surrounding rooms. The hidden floors are usually super decked out, with all kinds of nice furniture and food and multiple balconies. One dream in particular had my grandma secretly living up there. But usually in these hidden-house-dreams, I'll go up to the hidden floors to escape something, whether it's a literal threat going on in the dream or just my own family causing drama.

Neophyte
Reaction score
I feel like dreams can often be either meaningless or meaningful. Sometimes both. It's believed your subconscious uses dreams as a way to process stuff, so perhaps the psychic side of the subconscious kicks in. I know I've had more meaningful dreams before, though most of mine seem very random and silly at face value. (I also dream almost every night, so there's so many of them to begin with)

One thing I like to pay attention to is recurring patterns or themes. For example, I'll sometimes have dreams where there's a secret set of extra stories to my one-story house. (How it's possible to hide multiple stories of a house, you got me lol) They'll only be accessible through a small hidden hatch in the closet ceiling, but the closet usually doesn't look like a closet I have at all. Neither will the surrounding rooms. But those hidden floors are usually super decked out, with all kinds of nice furniture and food and multiple balconies. One dream in particular had my grandma secretly living up there. But usually in these hidden-house-dreams, I'll go up to the hidden floors to escape something, whether it's a literal threat going on in the dream or just my own family causing drama.
That dream may also represent how you feel and as you said, dreams can be either meaningless or meaningful. Sometimes we see dreams as meaningful because it is detailed and it represents something in our lives, while our dreams can also be meaningless in which it is random doesn't also mean that it doesn't mean anything at all or its simply as it is.

Also in our dreams patterns can also exist although in my experience it's completely random. The pattern occurs when you know how when a story will go, just like in the movies but I think that rarely happens in dreams, in my case.

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have had such dreams and always took that to mean that there were higher planes/levels of consciousness accessible.
I agree with this, such dreams also show this.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
That dream may also represent how you feel and as you said, dreams can be either meaningless or meaningful.
Yeah, I'm not certain but wouldn't be surprised if it was just about how sick of my family's shit I am sometimes. XD

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not all dreams are real. I used to have James Bond type dreams that I would wander through as if invisible during a take.

Other dreams are data transfer from parallel timelines. There we will see people we know well but they will look quite differently from how they do on this timeline. Parallel processing existed long before computers.

Some dreams are symbolic only because the human does not have the mental imagery/beliefs needed to show the sequence accurately.

Still, we can always go back in time and re-enter the dream and interact with the intelligences.