• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Meaning of Dreams

Neophyte
Reaction score
Not all dreams are real. I used to have James Bond type dreams that I would wander through as if invisible during a take.

Other dreams are data transfer from parallel timelines. There we will see people we know well but they will look quite differently from how they do on this timeline. Parallel processing existed long before computers.

Some dreams are symbolic only because the human does not have the mental imagery/beliefs needed to show the sequence accurately.

Still, we can always go back in time and re-enter the dream and interact with the intelligences.
Welp the only downfall of data transfer from other timelines is that it sometimes mixes in different information, to the point where it creates a whole new event or dream. Too much information causes overload and this is why some dreams are too random.

Interacting in dreams is true though, I'm actually amazed at how realistic it would seem.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Data transfer between timelines is primarily to accelerate learning processes.

Sometimes there are adverse connections and various intelligences attempt to correct the problems.

The Montauk-Philadelphia-OTO saga includes adverse timeline connections - some accidental

Neophyte
Reaction score
I agree with your first statement, learning through dreams or rather memories through dreams are actually helpful.

There will be always an attempt to correct the errors and problems, but the result is not always perfect. There is too much information or data to process but only a part of it will be correct.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The problems to which I was referring are occurring through improper leakages between timelines that are supposed to be separated experiments/experiences.

Imagine what happens with a successful Nazi timeline connecting to a successful Indigenous timeline

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ughh wouldn't even want to imagine that kind of thing. But I guess language is still a barrier.