• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal My energy transfer journal

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
If evolution requires a struggle how can I intensify it?

I can journal my thoughts unfiltered shells without a purpose.

many times circular.

evwn if no one reads them, that’s hard for me, but I need to get my limitations

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I wanna write a letter to my mom:

dear Marina,

you help me a lot financially, but I feel like there’s an emotional price. I wanna talk to you about this, but I’m scared. Why am I constantly looking for excuses?

you seem to be rock strong & expect everyone around you to be as tough as nails.

you have a lot of strength & I feel I have a lot of weaknesses. This puts me in an awkward position. I appear to be lost in life: going from 1 goal to the next without completing any 1 of them

best regards,
john.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Things im unable to do:

1 accept my failures in sales & through acceptable rise to success

2 learn the resistances by heart: tend to omit important parts

3 be happy in a difficult & unnatural situation for me

4 be happy when my logic says be said- haven’t sold anything that day

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
1 everyone around me selling trying to be happy for them. Partly succeeding

2 will learn the most common resistances by hear starting today

3 trying to smile despite myself

4 flipping sadness to happiness

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
we Become what we reject, cuz rejection pulls the rejected towards us. For example I reject pigs, therefore I’ll subliminally act like 1

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
it's not easy to talk to parents. Do you think she would understand you?

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
that's hard ... 😕

I whish you all the strength and luck you need 🍄🍀

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
that's hard ... 😕

I whish you all the strength and luck you need 🍄🍀
That’s why I went dark I’m looking for power for self proreaction & to protect others. I also want to become self sufficient

saxazax

Neophyte
Reaction score
0.definitions:

0.1energy- anything limited in quantity & able to do work
0.2 transfer- a gradient along which 0.1 flows from high to low concentration

1. meat:
imo to cause 0.2 you have to lower your energy vibrations meaning becoming more like a Rock. I see rocks becoming soil because of the flow of water(higher energetic vibrations than them).

if a being could become a rock & stay at that low vibrations perhaps immortality is possible?

my imperfect 1st thoughts
super dense it wil tak me a min to parse it out
do not attempt the impossible - gandhi [there is a way things are done on earth and if u fly too high u die - myth of icarus]
u have activated my linguistics card
carbon is a mineral. ppl r made out of mineral.
rocks become soil... yes and no. soil is fine rock, sand (bones and shells of sea creatures. bone r kind of rocky), also plant material. and many other things. rok becom soil also bc high heat not just water.
a being becom a rok & stay at low vibration. and ur saying raise it later wen u wana wake up again. check out tibetan monks. they r as rocky as anyone has ever gotten. if u hold ur breath til u pass out ur body will start breathing again.
immortality... id rather go to party, travel, sex, laugh for a hundred years than try to become immortal, myself. imortality wil prob be done w gene editing and other things. lots wil die in the process.
search on yt: 1,000,000th dimension explained. no results. dceath is the next gr8 adventur

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
super dense it wil tak me a min to parse it out
do not attempt the impossible - gandhi [there is a way things are done on earth and if u fly too high u die - myth of icarus]
u have activated my linguistics card
carbon is a mineral. ppl r made out of mineral.
rocks become soil... yes and no. soil is fine rock, sand (bones and shells of sea creatures. bone r kind of rocky), also plant material. and many other things. rok becom soil also bc high heat not just water.
a being becom a rok & stay at low vibration. and ur saying raise it later wen u wana wake up again. check out tibetan monks. they r as rocky as anyone has ever gotten. if u hold ur breath til u pass out ur body will start breathing again.
immortality... id rather go to party, travel, sex, laugh for a hundred years than try to become immortal, myself. imortality wil prob be done w gene editing and other things. lots wil die in the process.
search on yt: 1,000,000th dimension explained. no results. dceath is the next gr8 adventur
I’m here to make my brain parse dense math on magic that’s art, of course it’s going to be attempted rape.

but hey the more you try to understand the less you do & that’s my paradox.

I wanna get people, so I must focus on understanding myself . Then I’ll get myself less & understand others more.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
i seem to be focused inward too much & not seeing the world around me.

on the other hand, i seem to notice irrelevant details of my surroundings wwirh interfere with my sales job, like the saleswoman next to me being bummed out.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I wanna sell but not doing it. Need to take myself less seriously & laugh

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hard to keep writing. Too many things to do: I seem to be too focused on getting everything while I get nothing done. Should focus on the hardest things 1st

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I need to focus on programming, chess, journaling & the other side(magick etc)

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
man, now I understand why it's hard to sell anything. I have no idea at all how you do this?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I need to get how to improve my interpersonal ability especially my ability to sell.

I must get what happens & how it happens:

sometimes clients are nice but hang up when it’s time for payment

other times they curse at the beginning of the conversation

sometimes they hang up at some point during my explanation