• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] My journal and my thoughts

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
How shall I put this....

In general humans have a filter they use for thought and word.

My journal is my unfiltered collection of.ky thoughts. It is also an ongoing to do list that needs to get done.

I am not going to argue with anyone any longer.

I do however expect professional courtesy and counter courtesy as would you. Correct?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Totally agree. What sports do you play, so we can keep it nice and learn from each others courtesy? I like soccer, cause it goes worldwide and has great advertising. And of course, due to usa seeing it as a female sport, it is one of the routes were its quite safe to mingle..

Reaction score
Awards
I like to play off the wall sports that are relatively nonviolent - tetherball, croquet, horseshoes, running. Hiking.
Those are excellent points about soccer.
I just like these sports since the competition isn't as fierce.

Reaction score
Awards
Soccer however is a fascinating sport.
I think it's not intentionally rough like hockey is, but all relatively the same danger as football, basketball, and baseball.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ow woow croquet, you mean like the queen of hearts from alice in wonderland??? I used to play that as a kid. You, my friend are fucking old school. You walked on stilts too? What we did too and i dont know how you guys call this game, but in dutch its shitting nails. I always won.
96455131319496fac2464144407d430e.jpg

The fun about soccer for me is when the big cupfights are, is that they put up occult signs and people are in a semi war mode, but not for real. So fun and games, instead of divide and conquer when you play within the weapon industry. Better for anyone's health as well.

Reaction score
Awards
I did walk on stilts once and horribly tried roller blades, ice skates, skateboards, roller skates and unicycles unsuccessfully.
Thank dio for bicycles.and grass to walk on.
Thank you for the compliment ... Are you gen X as well?

Reaction score
Awards
I've thought multiple times about moving to Glasgow in Scotland, or Toronto in CA. Number one to seek safer territory to dwell and live in. And two, getting back to family roots. Plus it would just be cool.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well the gen x and gen z shoud be my kids, but somehow they gave it too me. (i got a bit very angry when they tried that on my kids)
Family ground is a nice place to be, but not always safer it. On the other hand scotland is freakin damn cool, been there twice.

Reaction score
Awards
Nice. It's actually a tossup between there and Dublin, however Amsterdam seems cool as well. I'm Scottish-Irish, so either town would be cool in theory at least. Perhaps Toronto is a safe first try living abroad.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Btw sorry for all the bad typing and stuff, im doing 2 things at once.
Amsterdam is crap and not just because im from rotterdam. its elitist, expensive, food is bad and the fun parts are gone. Ive lived there.

Ive visited hull and northern scotland. Love the treeless nature of the north. And had a very occult experience in hull next to a graveyard involving non touching sexmagick.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I like extreme Sports, and The Olympics. Especially, when they jump from the trampoline and do flips, and go on the Water. Oh, and Figure Skating, that's my favorite they make it so easy the way they flow.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Amsterdam is crap and not just because im from rotterdam. its elitist, expensive, food is bad and the fun parts are gone. Ive lived there.

Ive visited hull and northern scotland. Love the treeless nature of the north. And had a very occult experience in hull next to a graveyard involving non touching sexmagick.
Did someone said Sex Magick? You know 8Lou1 I would Love to Make Love to someone in the Astral. I had a pretty slight taste of that, but Lucifer likes to play hard to get, and I Love that about Her. Yes.... In my experience Lucifer is a Woman, and mostly a Woman. But back to what you was saying about non-touching Sex Magick. It reminds me of the movie Coneheads, remember that?

Reaction score
Awards

Very interesting and thanks for the heads up on Amsterdam. I guess it was a 90s dream.
I'd actually like to investigate and live in the Highlands. Maybe start a goat farm.

Reaction score
Awards
Did someone said Sex Magick? You know 8Lou1 I would Love to Make Love to someone in the Astral. I had a pretty slight taste of that, but Lucifer likes to play hard to get, and I Love that about Her. Yes.... In my experience Lucifer is a Woman, and mostly a Woman. But back to what you was saying about non-touching Sex Magick. It reminds me of the movie Coneheads, remember that?
I recall that movie. Akroyd and Curtain were a good lineup pairing. Just like Radner and Wilder.

Reaction score
Awards
Y'all can chat on sex Magick. I've got Mary, Baby Jesus, and St Joseph staring at me, and a Magi in earshot as well.

Im going back to The Enterer of the Threshold as my reading assignment before leaving for work.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i havent been in my dreams for a while let alone in the astral. ar least not in the sense that i remember. i got yet again angry at someone and refused. im quite annoying like that. although ive found reasons as to why i act like that. long story short there once was a time were women didnt have the choice with whom they wanted to share their honey on several levels of being. it is a deeply hidden story about a people that got kicked out of northern india. went to mesopetamia, egypt and then israel. i cant claim my implications and i wont, but im fucking born a jew and i still have it in my memory bank and the scars to prove it. and that shit is thousands of years old. and the stupidest thing is that i was only wondering why i always say no at first fun idea and then 5 min later after rethinking i can say yes. its as stupid as saying the first light is fake. and now i realize i can do blind typing, lol.
so go find me there, maybe we can have fun ;)

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
i havent been in my dreams for a while let alone in the astral. ar least not in the sense that i remember. i got yet again angry at someone and refused. im quite annoying like that. although ive found reasons as to why i act like that. long story short there once was a time were women didnt have the choice with whom they wanted to share their honey on several levels of being. it is a deeply hidden story about a people that got kicked out of northern india. went to mesopetamia, egypt and then israel. i cant claim my implications and i wont, but im fucking born a jew and i still have it in my memory bank and the scars to prove it. and that shit is thousands of years old. and the stupidest thing is that i was only wondering why i always say no at first fun idea and then 5 min later after rethinking i can say yes. its as stupid as saying the first light is fake. and now i realize i can do blind typing, lol.
so go find me there, maybe we can have fun ;)
Maybe when The Universe allows it, I could probably visit you in the Astral. Not to spy on you or anything. But I would Love to have fun with you in the Astral. Don't lose interest. And that's great that you are a Jew. Based on my Past-life regression I had few years back, I have some Irish blood in me, and I'm Dominican.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it has it perks, not all are fun. but ive gotten used to having walked the trilogy and more. i need to get my head back in the game and work my way up to the astral indeed. ill figure a way, hopefully in the fast lane...