• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Now i know its the greatest robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Bruh this is just the Upanishads all over again. What is it with new agers constantly trying to come up with a system and its just vedic philosophy yet again. Even better, they always add something to it that completely does not fit. I think I should start a cult to make money and its just the vedas but with different words and you are allowed to jerk off on the scriptures this time (oh shit crowley already beat me to it)

I would love if people would just study the basics or oldest texts and then then start to think. I've read this so many times I already I get deja vus and those excessive amounts are giving me an headache between my eyes. Next you tell me we can exist in 2 states simultaneously. And its just the slit experiment in a different colour.

Outside of the western world the rest does have no concept of those abrahamic themes that you so heavily rely on. For the han chinese, humans were born from a snake Goddess and they are revered creatures. Negroes in the Kenyan steppe believe of going back to the moon etc etc. You can not come up with an all size fits all schizo theory when your symbolism is just repainted jewish fantasies. You really need to get christcuckery out of you. Gnosticism is just christian hermeticism that were not gay enough for Freemasonry.
Yes. "Read the old books before writing the new."---Montesquieu, Lettres persanes

Mars

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Theres no vedic philosophy that contains an understanding of reality devoid of a deity that either encapsulates the Vedic universe or represents that universe symbolically

Once you get initiated into the Vedic system and starts to identify or conflate various levels of reality with concepts and abstractions that are tied with the Vedic entities you are on your good way to enslave yourself and that applies regardless if you attain samadi or not , becuse the system is designed to ensure your spirits complete takeover at the culmination of the rituals you climb to merge with the ultimate spirit in the Vedic matrix which its a theft and hijacking of your spirit or the ultimate possession.

This illusion is called Maya and is very thoroughly explained. And also, it is explained that adhering to rituals and all that is a form of Maya too.

You do not even have to worship or believe one or the other 32 Million deities. Krsna himself said so. You can reach him through any method. Personal or unpersonal. The spirit comes from the soil anyway. It is not yours to begin with so nothing can be stolen. Also how can you steal something in a closed system like this Universe?

Perhaps you should try to read the text in full , Matthew argues against gnosticism which is good cop vs bad cop played out in the cosmic level .

This article does not promote gods or religions
It is saying that most religions scam mankind by fooling them to worship the serpent and the sun in one way or the other .

And whilst on the subject of freemasonry they only require you to believe in a Supreme being becuse they know that they are all symbolically made to represent amen

The slippery snake .
Now the sun is also a "bad guy". Is a storm also bad because its rain causes your house to be flooded? Or is it the good guy because its rain, waters arid dried out wheatfields? Perhaps it is your fault they are the bad guys. The storm does not care either way if you think it is bad or good.

Yeah parasites everywhere. But be more realistic. This doesn't concern you. What does concern you are corrupt politicians, lobbyists, the jews and the modern banking system. A lot of construction sites for you to work on. And which you should focus on.

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
This illusion is called Maya and is very thoroughly explained. And also, it is explained that adhering to rituals and all that is a form of Maya too.

When it comes to any religious system , it doesnt not matter if you cater to the archetypes of duality or non duality if you fail to understand that you have chosen to relate to a matrix where all archetypes and modes of expression therein is controlled by a serpent or sun god force so what we have is various levels of the reptilian superego that splits itself into various avatars and archetypes and emanations thus it plays itself trough itself

When you choose to adhere to a religion from a esoteric point of view you are slowly being assimiliated by the Supreme deity of that religion

Hence the death and rebirth ritual you carry out at the point of initiation, its not you that is slowly becoming god its the god that is slowly becoming you , once you become enlightened you merge with deity but its a parasitic relationship in that it destroyes all your energy aggregates so it can possess you and claim you

These religious universes are all programmed insertions that exist solely becuse the collective subconsiousness are made to uphold them as such. They have no independent existence outside the perspective of the collective subconsiousness and their creators wouldnt even be able to rule this world much less enter it if the collective subconsiousness vote them out becuse they belong to another collective soul group Complex and as such they need mankind to worship them trough free will so they can stay in mans universe and rule over them.

There is a reptilian created icon for every type of energy that is in motion in the universe , this is in the mind of a worshipper interpreted in such a way that you cant do anything without a reptilian force creating it and doing it first

That is why there is a god of war
Or a god of love
Or god of sex
Or god of money etc...

So when you assimilate the masculine and the feminine forces of duality under synthesis eg becoming a timegod where you earn the epithet the mothers of all mothers and fathers of all fathers ( being self created) or becoming a an adi buddah you are only doing what a serpent force did before you and indeed its not even you that plays the god that have stripped the feminine Maya of its own existence by integrating Maya within himself , it is the force that initiated you that plays that part trough you.

You do not even have to worship or believe one or the other 32 Million deities. Krsna himself said so. You can reach him through any method.
Personal or unpersonal. The spirit comes from the soil anyway. It is not yours to begin with so nothing can be stolen. Also how can you steal something in a closed system like this Universe?

The spirit does not come from the soil , the spirit is eternal and allknowing. But religion whant you to believe otherwise so it can continuously incarnate back into a body that has accepted that the spirit comes from the soil and is returned to it which is an ode to reincarnation.

What do you think the universe is ?
Read my thread karma is a matrix simulation
The universe does not exist without collective soul group complexes that birthed it.

[QUOTE ]
Now the sun is also a "bad guy". Is a storm also bad because its rain causes your house to be flooded? Or is it the good guy because its rain, waters arid dried out wheatfields? Perhaps it is your fault they are the bad guys. The storm does not care either way if you think it is bad or good [/QUOTE]

The sun is an archetype of creation and the reptilians have programmed humanity to view it as such , thus when humanity are made to worship it they are mainly being submissive in two ways .

They are made to worship its creators by proxy becuse the collective subconsiousness has been made to believe that the serpent birthed the sun.

2. Becuse the sun is an archetype of creation the reptilians which are the sun god ( creator or the father of the sun gets to decide what creation is all about

So we end up giving them our free will and blessing to create anything they want trough us when we worship the sun

They also siphon of energy and feeds if humanity.

You can liken the sun and the serpent to an analogy

Matthew Delooze said something to the effect of if someone creates an painting and sign it with their initials and then go proceed showing it to a big audience , all the energy that the audience direct at the painting by thinking its beautiful or ugly wont go to the painting itself it goes to the creators of the painting instead .

The same kind of situation applies when humanity are made to worship the sun - the energy goes to the serpent that created the sun.

But the good news is that we can assign other meanings to the symbolism we have previously been made to accept , once we become aware of the enslaving ramifications of any symbolism we can redefine their meaning on an individual level aswell as on a collective level and thus vote out the reptilians from our reality .

[QUOTE ]
Yeah parasites everywhere. But be more realistic. This doesn't concern you
What does concern you are corrupt politicians, lobbyists, the jews and the modern banking system. A lot of construction sites for you to work on. And which you should focus on.
[/QUOTE].

, the politicians are their middle man that QUOTE ] us to vote them in thus we also vote in the force they represent hence the silly farce of voting , its to extract our free will consent aswell as allow the politicians to represent us when they carry out rituals discussed as every day politics.

You dont seem to get that we are bombarded with rituals everyday in almost everything we do.

Even a simple thing as fiat currency is used against us in more ways than one .
Matthew Delooze raises the question How many of you have noticed what is printed on the money bills of the world ..

money carry the faces of royalty or the face of a famous piepd piper for the serpent , this ensures that the reptilian bloodlines and their Masters can feed of any transaction involving money .

Mars

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

And what are you doing? "Red pilling normies online"? The whole reptilian loosh stuff isn't new or groundbreaking. Even I made a thread about prison earth. Yet greatly regret it because people always draw the wrong conclusions and find reasons to be indifferent about anything in the world. And the later part is just early 2000s schizo-ism. Yes there are reptilians and aliens on the US dollar bills and pyramids and whatnot. What are you going to do about this? Nothing. Posting online and "warning people of the signs". Alexander was 19 years old and so fed up with the subjugation of his city by the persians, build an army and conquered the entire known world by 24. But let me guess he also had a parasite and did what the reptilians wanted of him.

That cowards are ruled by the wicked, this is just. Actually we deserve all this. It's the Kali Yuga, theres no heroes anymore. Only shudras. Spiritually that is.
Post automatically merged:

Cant edit or delete the previous message so here:

And what are you doing? "Red pilling normies online"? The whole reptilian loosh stuff isn't new or groundbreaking. Even I made a thread about prison earth. Yet greatly regret it because people always draw the wrong conclusions and find reasons to be indifferent about anything in the world. And the later part is just early 2000s schizo-ism. Yes there are reptilians and aliens on the US dollar bills and pyramids and whatnot. What are you going to do about this? Nothing. Posting online and "warning people of the signs". Alexander was 19 years old and so fed up with the subjugation of his city by the persians, build an army and conquered the entire known world by 24. But let me guess he also had a parasite and did what the reptilians wanted of him.

And likewise anyone that ever gets successfull got assfucked by reptilians and rewarded. Or sucks baby dicks for adrenochrome.

Actually the elite bloodlines couldn't have it better. They could all do it publicly and you wouldn't do shit about it. They already do so. They could demand sacrifices publicly and you all would be ok with it. 2019 and 2020 really showed it. Decades of "See the signs" and "we wre truth warriors" led to 70% of people happily taking the vaxx, getting locked up at home and bending over for the government. You all dont know shit and never will. Talking and arguing does nothing. Those schizoposts do nothing. You need to get your arse up and take accountability. No one cares what you say, only what you do (action) counts.

When I read this stuff it's just schoolboys arguing over toys. Or nu males theorising about warhammer 40k and how "based" it is and how woke it is that now women are part of it.

Go to youtube and type in Meditations by Marcus Aurelius audiobook. Listen to it. Get that shit out of your system and start being an actual human. Truthwarriors are little bitches.

That cowards are ruled by the wicked, this is just. Actually we deserve all this. It's the Kali Yuga, theres no heroes anymore. Only shudras. Spiritually that is.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Not even my channel but if you want I have a video planned on this too. At least I try to do shit

Last edited:

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have my own journey to uphold and my own vices to defeat, im in a major comfort zone for the moment , when the time is right i will make the proper adjustments in order to advance with great leaps towards my ultimate goal - freedome. i have felt a prisoner for the greater part of my adult life , i simply want to to stop being a slave.

You are lettting the tides of the cosmic breath to define your reality. Just like Alexander did . Little did you know that the massive massive collective respect energy that the serpent collected prior to the rise of the Alexander was in fact what powered Alexander to conquer so much. Alexander was an initiate of the mysteries and he wouldnt be able to open up a kebab shop much less rule anything if humanity didnt empower his Masters trough all the energy they did previously.

Alexander means nothing to me i dont respect mass murders and conquerers . (I know what made them ) to me a beggar is of more worth. Its a reptilian trait to conquer , subdue and murder , its not normal and definitely not human , its something that has been programmed into many of us .

The way you argue i would say you deserve to be a slave , simply becuse you prefer being one and life seems to have corrupted you into the cesspit image of what the collective subconsiousness have been made to uphold

You strike me as cold and elitist

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
And it doesnt matter if you strike me as cold and elitist everyone deserves to be free Yes even assholes such as the reptilians and bloodlines such as Alexanders - but they have to want to be free and some simply dont want to. They have forgotten how it feels , a faint echo would remind them , but for that spirit to hit them they have to change their ways , i dont see that happening anytime soon

Maybe in the future people of simple manners and good hearts would get a great push to see and feel truth - then the serpents would have no choice but to feed and parasite on their own like ouroborous eating its own tail (not to say they dont already) , only then might they learn

Mars

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe in the future people of simple manners and good hearts would get a great push to see and feel truth - then the serpents would have no choice but to feed and parasite on their own like ouroborous eating its own tail (not to say they dont already) , only then might they learn

Where from? Again, no one cares if you are good or simple mannered and everyone has different views what that even means. The Universe does not care that you are good. The negro slaves of colonial america where also good. And also obedient. They themselves need to give the push. Spain was occupied for 600 years by muslims until one day they reclaimed it and suddenly all this insurmountable challenge was gone. People for 600 years thought this is the new normal and in the matter of months this was over. They had enough time during the 600 years but lacked either strength or will to act.

Again, that cowards are ruled by the wicked, that is just. Jews, serpents, reptilians, Demiurge your landlord all those are the same, they don't have any power, they only have the power you give them. During meditation don't be like "Oh I need to get my psi taurus shield up or else the lizards assfuck me" you need to be like "Oh nice meditation, where are the lizards I want to assfuck them" (symbolism for turning your thought patterns around and dont let fear control any aspect)

They all have the same weakness, a sword in hand (symbolism for action) And yes please tell me that "well my landlord can just make me homeless" missing my point, again.

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Where from? Again, no one cares if you are good or simple mannered and everyone has different views what that even means. The Universe does not care that you are good. The negro slaves of colonial america where also good. And also obedient. They themselves need to give the push. Spain was occupied for 600 years by muslims until one day they reclaimed it and suddenly all this insurmountable challenge was gone. People for 600 years thought this is the new normal and in the matter of months this was over. They had enough time during the 600 years but lacked either strength or will to act.

Again, that cowards are ruled by the wicked, that is just. Jews, serpents, reptilians, Demiurge your landlord all those are the same, they don't have any power, they only have the power you give them. During meditation don't be like "Oh I need to get my psi taurus shield up or else the lizards assfuck me" you need to be like "Oh nice meditation, where are the lizards I want to assfuck them" (symbolism for turning your thought patterns around and dont let fear control any aspect)

They all have the same weakness, a sword in hand (symbolism for action) And yes please tell me that "well my landlord can just make me homeless" missing my point, again.

From the Earth came Fire and Ice
The Sky a willing and welcoming host
Britannia’s slaves bow at the announcement
The path of Pytheas is reversed

From Thule, where all things are suspended, comes prophecy
On the day of midnight sun many days became one
The people of simple manners had no ruler
But the wicked still slept in their tombs

So from the Sky will come Fire and Ice united
The Earth will welcome the return
When Ophioussa shakes and a new idol falls
The hounds of justice will be unleashed

Raging Fire will approach the City of God
And the Earth shall witness mighty thunder
The abode of deceivers shall crumble to ruins
Both eyes of a blind man shall weep blood

Matthew Delooze 20th April 2010

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Its a reptilian trait to conquer
Based
What does concern you are corrupt politicians, lobbyists, the jews and the modern banking system.
I have been getting mixed messages with your perspective and was hoping you could clear it up. You wrote about understanding the Upanishads and the concept of Maya, but then took a very un-Zen step towards your own "schizo-ism" in a way that revealed a lot of unenlightened outrage.

If riches and worldly achievements are a trap and death an Illusion - as the Upanishads say - and all seperation is Maya, a misunderstanding caused by ignorance, what use is your concern about the powers-that-be? Our homie Gautama knew he could have conquered the entire planet if he wanted, Jesus too on his trip up the mountain rejected rulership of all he could see. If activities on the earth are like waves on a roiling sea, etc, why get your panties in a twist over your local synagogue?

You talk about spiritual understanding but hold up a conqueror as an idol. The bhagavad gita said to fight, yes, but only to conduct your own dharma's battle, whatever it is, knowing that no one is slain and that nobody does the slaying. It's like wasting your energy getting actually angry over actors on a stage and making theories in your head about how the performers influence the plot to their ends.
The Universe does not care that you are good.
The universe is made up by individual perspectives, and usually individuals like it when you are good to them, in that sense the universe has a positive response to goodness. Every act of violence and malice blackens your heart just a little more, too. Perhaps the universe just hopes that you develop some day into a good person on your own, without threat or observation 🦉
Matthew Delooze 20th April 2010
You should Google Hermes prediction of Egypt's downfall. And listen to more than one person's opinion, you've really been chugging Matthew Delooze's milk solo. The more perspectives you take in, the larger yours becomes as a result.

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Some of the remarks Ive made is the result of my own thinking after reading about some tibetian / Vedic/Egyptian esotericism , matt might or might not agree with some of the points Ive elucidated upon in my correspondence with mars , but matt has singel handedly raised my awareness in ways none else have been able to. Yes kings and Empires have risen and fallen , its usually the serpent breed bloodlines that overturn other members of the same bloodlines and usually when a deity is credited with an accurate prediction its for the deity to both take credit for the fall of society - a display of power on behalf of the deity and also serves to show to humanity that the gods are the instigators of the fall respectively, which boost their image as a respectable deity/deities worthy of praise and worship, in reality , the fall or rise of any empire is manipulated trough the collective subconsiousness and has since ever time began. The reason of continuous wars is that the serpent wants to milk humanity det if energy and the negative kind produced trough the misery of war is their favourite , that being said alot of energy lines around the globe are still connected to ancient Egypt.

Matts prediction is something that ( perhaps ) will be felt worldwide and its directly tied to his own journey

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I do not know if Matthew Delooze is a gatekeeper or not , sometimes i do feel that he is one other times i dont . I encourage anyone to take Whats useful for them and disregard the rest and also whilst im at it i advice anyone to never fully give away their power to anyone be they named a Matthew Delooze or a high preisr

produy200

Visitor
Reaction score
I've read through many of the posts above and noticed that some of you might be living under an illusion. I'm not here to point fingers, but I encourage you all to take a moment to reflect on this. When the illusory self feels threatened, the brain activates defense mechanisms to protect it. These mechanisms—such as denial, distraction, or making us unaware of the threat—prevent us from recognizing the illusion for what it is. The idea here is that the self is not the originator of thought; rather, thought creates the illusion of the self. This challenges the common belief that the self is the thinker behind our thoughts. Instead, it's the thought process itself that generates the illusion of a thinker. This misunderstanding has led to many conflicting posts in this thread, which detracts from the opportunity to support one another. When thought (whether mine, yours, or theirs) is conditioned by the self, it can lead to self-deception.

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
In my book the ego is everything which produces any false measure of truth, i can only stress again that we are all being and allknowing under the multidimensionell spell that engulfs us , anyone that cant express their allknowing and allbeing state is deep asleep. Imo using any other measure stick to identify or quantify ourselves are only reinforcing the matrix trough watered down forms of non duality / new age forms of programming and esotericism that supports the reptilians version of creation respectively. Being trapped in watered down non duality will lead to nowhere and it stole a few years of my awakening process simply becuse it made me to think i was awake when i in reality was shitfaced with no clue to how deep asleep i was at the time.

Mars

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I've read through many of the posts above and noticed that some of you might be living under an illusion. I'm not here to point fingers, but I encourage you all to take a moment to reflect on this. When the illusory self feels threatened, the brain activates defense mechanisms to protect it. These mechanisms—such as denial, distraction, or making us unaware of the threat—prevent us from recognizing the illusion for what it is. The idea here is that the self is not the originator of thought; rather, thought creates the illusion of the self. This challenges the common belief that the self is the thinker behind our thoughts. Instead, it's the thought process itself that generates the illusion of a thinker. This misunderstanding has led to many conflicting posts in this thread, which detracts from the opportunity to support one another. When thought (whether mine, yours, or theirs) is conditioned by the self, it can lead to self-deception.

Based

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
Just a figure of speech as "in my opinion" ,
i havent written books , im just an average joe

This is just the funniest statement I have ever read

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
4c9.jpg

Rare for me to be able to use this one without being hypocritical; I'm grabbing my chance

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
4c9.jpg

Rare for me to be able to use this one without being hypocritical; I'm grabbing my chance
THIS is the best piece of plagiarism pork-chop this dawg has seen in many a day. I am SO stealing this! So very pirating it in all Jacques Sparrow-hood.

Just a figure of speech as "in my opinion" ,
i havent written books , im just an average joe
I'm starting to think it's below-average Joes who write books. A Dunning-Kruger/keyboard/publisher menage-a-trash. Probably the conspiracy in question can account for that.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm starting to think it's below-average Joes who write books.
Writing a book is literally creating money out of thin air, it's like a spell, write down the right words and magically residuals find themselves in your mailbox. Take basic yoga, gnosticism, science fiction, and conspiracy theories, put them in your mind-cauldrom, and you got a mediocre-selling book.

It's not average Joe's who write, it's average alchemists 🦉

Status
Not open for further replies.