• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Now i know its the greatest robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Writing a book is literally creating money out of thin air, it's like a spell, write down the right words and magically residuals find themselves in your mailbox. Take basic yoga, gnosticism, science fiction, and conspiracy theories, put them in your mind-cauldrom, and you got a mediocre-selling book.

It's not average Joe's who write, it's average alchemists 🦉
I've got half a dozen out there in online "Buy Me!" limbo. I guess I should've signed the contract with Mephisto when he proffered, eh?

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've got half a dozen out there in online "Buy Me!" limbo. I guess I should've signed the contract with Mephisto when he proffered, eh?
The magic comes in with making them gold, any monkey with a typewriter can self-publish, but gold sells 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.