• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Older Magic Systems

Reaction score
Awards
COVID springs to mind. Right about then when it were to occur, two blunders occurred past pipelines storming through old burial grounds, one old mummy sarcophagus was found and opened, and a similar find in S America.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ok I’ll bite, why would they do tha?
Archaeologists need reference findings that can be dated. That one is too far from any known civilisation. Radio carbon alone isn't enough.
Plus the brutality. That fits in literally no existing theory. Archaeologists feel they have a responsibility for society.
So they put it all back in and cover it up.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
for me it is the opposite. it doesnt matter how much i eat i still am getting thinner. after years of doing research and looking at my past i realised that what i called human first and then moslim, they now call vampire. it is strange soulthing so they say. and the thing i find the most funny, is that the knowledge to help understand vampirism in a human body is found deep in islamic occult sciences. and there is so much deversity its almost funny and to me totally looks like a world full of furry's, while in the western occult world we are defined as higher beings, while in the world of witchcraft vampirism is looked down at or seen as a phase and can be healed.

and then you look at the body and humanity and realise, damn we suck and thats quite the negative thought as vampires are negative in most religions and thats how i learned that wisdom comes from the heart not from the soul.

thank you
Vampirism is old as dirt. There's references to it in just about every tradition.

I think the reason why so many people shrug it off is because they're confused on what actual astral travel really is. Most people seem to think astral projection is as simple as closing your eyes and imagining you're somewhere else. This is not astral travel in vampirism - more correctly the older draconian traditions (not to be confused with the drivel Asenath Mason and the temple of ascending flame passes off as draconian.)

Astral travel is the act of getting out of body and in the case of vampirism it's the act of getting out of body to consume energy from people on this plane or to consume energy from spirits and beings from other dimensions - qliphothic realms otherwise known as the tunnels of set.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, when i started researching i totally had no clue who, what, where or how. But i found out that going in a frenzy or catatonic is actually quite normal when you dont know how to filter energy. And now after years of working on it, it is still strange, but my health is getting better and the panic attacks are almost gone. The rest is actually MY fun. I love sharing knowhow and showing hidden paths. Sometimes i dont have the words for it, but thats a work in progress too.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, im very thankful that i got the choice between learning Love as a housewife and going to university and work the neural lines from there. To each its own of course, but i now know what it means to have feelings, emotions and bodily pain and what it means to be hurt by someone like me. I don't think i would have learned that if i had taken the other route.

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Surely it is the same. My observation of autism cases occurring a few days after vaccination is that chakra entities have given up and abandoned the child

Have a look
So what your saying is, my autism ensures I don't need to do daily banishing and cleansing?😋

@OP, some of the older magic systems will be far too difficult to really get into. We don't have enough info to work with ancient ditties the same way they instructed in the past. This likely accounts for the "lack" of power some report.

However we all still have access to the oldest form of magic, our personal connection to the Divine.

Reaction score
Awards
It seems to me we've mentioned pretty much every system 8n the world for seekers to sift through for a course of study.