• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Older Magic Systems

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is best to be cautious before immersing yourself within an entity that is difficult to comprehend
So-called Chaos Magic comes to mind. This allows several entities to compete for influence (ownership?) over the aspirational human.

All the OTO biographies I have read were tragedies. Do Chaos magicians do better?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So-called Chaos Magic comes to mind. This allows several entities to compete for influence (ownership?) over the aspirational human.

All the OTO biographies I have read were tragedies. Do Chaos magicians do better?
No. They build up a destructive force that in the end destroys them.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
No. They build up a destructive force that in the end destroys them.
I’m a chaos magician & have been destroyed but am rebuilding myself like a phoenix

i don’t understand ppls fascination for relinquishing control/prayin/feel good drinking the koolaid
uneffectual magic

im only interested in the destructiv/transformative aspects of magic I wanna make things happen not sit around mumbling a prayer no one hears

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I’m a chaos magician & have been destroyed but am rebuilding myself like a phoenix

i don’t understand ppls fascination for relinquishing control/prayin/feel good drinking the koolaid
uneffectual magic

im only interested in the destructiv/transformative aspects of magic I wanna make things happen not sit around mumbling a prayer no one hears
There is absolutely no magic in that. At least not in the German branch. Just dumb brutality. They are sceptics without any conscience. Sorry, that don't impress me much.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
relinquishing control
It only makes sense when you experience it. People get blocks in their chakras because they're trying to control things. In the case of Kundalini it can't find a clear path to source when there's blocks in your energetic system. So it tries to make a new path which causes spasms, back pain and bad shit to happen. it's one of the reasons why so many black magicians are in pain.

So in other words we all bear out own crosses. For some of us it can be too much. There is something higher who can take that burden off of your shoulders if you just allow yourself to trust and take your hands off of the steering wheel.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
But who would wanna be such a control freak?

Fathers put hooks in daughter's brain to control her thoughts so that she will be good wife

Mothers put hooks in daughter's throat so that she will not say silly things to men

Grandmother puts hooks in daughter's heart so that she will keep her life force within the ancestral family

Brother puts hooks in sister's knee so that she will recognize his authority (bend the knee)

etc and etc

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Almost every human I look at has hooks in their chakras - put there by entities and humans that wish to control the target humans
Nothing happens without consent.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Fathers put hooks in daughter's brain to control her thoughts so that she will be good wife

Mothers put hooks in daughter's throat so that she will not say silly things to men

Grandmother puts hooks in daughter's heart so that she will keep her life force within the ancestral family

Brother puts hooks in sister's knee so that she will recognize his authority (bend the knee)

etc and etc
They were hooked on misogyny apparently.

Reaction score
Awards
Women place hooks as well. Say tue barren witch who ties a knot in her whipping boys member. To keep him faithful while she screws everyone else in town.
One such example that actually occurs daily.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
That is a good principle - although it is less obvious when babies are being vaccinated

When was the consent given?
Nice strawman. Talking about babies being vaccinated isn't the same thing as talking about chakras.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Surely it is the same. My observation of autism cases occurring a few days after vaccination is that chakra entities have given up and abandoned the child

Have a look