• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Older Magic Systems

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
One of the cases involved daily interventions by me followed by feedback from the mother after I announced what I had done. She seemed pretty pleased with the results

Still, who could believe that spiritual healing is possible?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Strange one has such a question going around. If there is one thing every thing and every body has, is healing properties. Even no body knows that, thats why corona/corner o9a/covid/cover aid came to earth: it needs healing and asked monsanto to help.

Somehow the solar eclipse, last year above the southpole, made it so that pinguïns are chinese, negros come from the Ukraine and Hindus are the most sexy thing on earth. Sadly buddha got scurvy, due to oranges turning black. So, yes please do tell about something old. I already got me something borrowed and something blue.

Btw i believe that the oldest magick system kown to man kind, is the human body and the teachings are its dna. So in that sense it will always be personal, up close and lovable.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I practice magic for results physical external 1s only.

I consider changing the physical appearance of my body in that: changed my hair color & the way it grows.

i never said I could fly shoot lasers out of my eyes beam from 1 place to another etc

i will believe it when I have verifiable proof of that.

I don’t consider myself to be extremely talented but very stubborn & doing the hardest most destructive magic on mysel 1st.

I was born with below average intelligence fat short whatever u can imagine & literally fought for whatever I got so I appreciate

hard earned rewards

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Concerning the laserbeams shooting out of your eyes:
In reiki one can use the force by gazing and focussing at the same time and then beam it out of one's eyes to heal.

To tell a bit about me id say britney spears and the likes, but with too much brains to fall for it and the big headed alien skull to prove it. Aka ive never understood humans nor their technology due to seeing the errors in many systems. Im learning to have fun.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
from My experience ppl don’t get any magical results without 1st breaking something in the world: u need energy to affect change.

some ppl say in church synagogue whatever just pray god will help

but he not a she not a they whatever always a man only helps those who helps those who help themselves meaning he just ignores u

he just wants to take ur prayer money & run for the hills

FYI god=dog of the priests just spell it backwards

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
An antinomian act doesnt have to be big,but i believe one needs to do it consciously. I decided to eat pork, for instance. It broke a huge wall for me. But then again i was already very angry and in for the kill.

I have been studying prayers for a while and what i have noticed is, that they work best when you dont understand what you are saying. As you said god always turns out to be male somehow, but when you understand that a females rage is way more dangerous, then female energy can love and war at the same time.

Carefull with those dogs, they love themselves a field of daffodils and know how to copy paste. 😉

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
one can use the force by gazing and focussing at the same time and then beam it out of one's eyes to heal.
Many years ago I lived in a spiritual community. In winter the sun came up at 9am but the some of the cooks would run at 6am on a rough hill track in the dark. They said they could detect potholes in the path without needing to see them.

Years later I discovered something similar. I could feel my eye beams on my hand. Then I found that different surfaces could be felt even with my eyes closed. Then I found my eyes could feel different surfaces through walls. The resolution is quite low, but still enough to feel objects that are behind walls

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I taught sandpainting to blind children. They 'see' the colors. We made an exhibition in Munich later on.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Have you ever seen sound create? When it comes from a good heart its the most beautiful thing to see. A bit scarry sometimes, but well it is very wyrd to see robotic flowers and stuff come out of my husbands mouth.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am a Galdrmadr. When I sing everything listens.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, i noticed. I have groupie issues i deny

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The powers of Ansuz are baiting followers. I don't want them. I walk alone.
You are right, all beauty comes down to a good heart. The heart makes the difference. Para mí sólo recorrer los caminos que tienen corazón, cualquier camino que tenga corazón. Por ahí yo recorro, y la única prueba que vale es atravesar todo su largo. Y por ahí yo recorro mirando, mirando, sin aliento.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Ppl take advantage of a good heart
the heart imo should be wise

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I rather have treepeople and stone walkers, then that silly route with my daughter to prove the popesse's child is and was a daughter.

Thankfully someone somewhere made the church bow and accept some of the oldest magickal systems and they now have a real woman back in their higher echelons.

Was it wise to do, probably not, but as anansi says: the bigger the boobs the better, god is a man after all.

And taking off someones advantage so he has to go naked, makes for greater balance.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
what i am talking about is that the oldest magickal system is in your dna, that you have to find your own inner jihad in order to reconnect the dots you had in the days you had effect on the world how ever little or big it was and join us in our dance so that the followers of ansuz can land on WF and we can all have a bigger discussion and diversity. what the others are saying i have no clue, all i know is that mr.ownchef didnt choose that name for no reason and that mr. roma rings so many bells for me i almost become a groupy, mr. delicio

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
what i am talking about is that the oldest magickal system is in your dna,
I agree

every practitioner has a unique body & the strongest witchcraft changes ur physical form.

ive done it with minor external physical changes & major bio chem changes: when I was small I was really fat even to gross obesity when ate normal food. Now just regularly overweight increasing intelligence
being more alert to my environment with the 5 senses

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
for me it is the opposite. it doesnt matter how much i eat i still am getting thinner. after years of doing research and looking at my past i realised that what i called human first and then moslim, they now call vampire. it is strange soulthing so they say. and the thing i find the most funny, is that the knowledge to help understand vampirism in a human body is found deep in islamic occult sciences. and there is so much deversity its almost funny and to me totally looks like a world full of furry's, while in the western occult world we are defined as higher beings, while in the world of witchcraft vampirism is looked down at or seen as a phase and can be healed.

and then you look at the body and humanity and realise, damn we suck and thats quite the negative thought as vampires are negative in most religions and thats how i learned that wisdom comes from the heart not from the soul.

thank you

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You cannot read about the oldest magic systems. Archaeologists put these findings back and leave them for a world still to come. There were these statues from an Anatolien site, the radio carbon method dated them to a six (digits) year B.C. That alone was incomprehensable. Even worse was the brutality the figurines showed.