• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Protections When Working With Demons

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry for taking a long time to respond. I know in my heart, and as I stated in the past, that The Universe, The Divine Light, The Divine Darkness, has many appearances. I know, because when The Universe speak to me is the same voice wether female or male. And, I only hear one voice, not many. Also, I've seen The Universe, taking and switching forms as He/She is having conversations with me. As well as, with my past experiences such as Baphomet. Yes, The Universes can take the form of Baphomet. The Universes has done so many things in my presence that I had me convinced, that it was The Universe, doing it all. The secret is that The Divine Darkness, makes you believe that there are other Spirits, but it is just The Divine Light, The Divine Darkness, and The Universe that is taking forms and appearances. Even, our Ancestors are The Universes' appearances. Now, you may disagree with this whole concept, and that's ok. We each have our own truth. Many blessings!!
Just because you think you channel some divine light doesn’t mean that demons or other spirits can’t hurt you

they have their own rights and dominion to the earth, meaning they aren’t just here for us to call up n do what we want, think of an exorcism, the spirits have gained dominion over a person or place...it means they have the right to be there, sometimes it takes years to banish them from what I’ve read, sometimes you can’t banish them...what I’m saying is that they aren’t subservient to us, as humans we are special and created in the image of God but we are by no means as evolved as the angels

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Goetics spirits self identify as Angels. Demon is a fairly new spiritual concept in the grand scheme of things. And if you believe the Bible/modern Christianity any spirit that would allow you to evoke it would be demonic, even if classified as a ”good” Angel, since communication outside of the direct command and consent of God would be a rebellious act. They are all spirits, daemons, angels - unless they are man made thought forms or egregores. In the end no one should say they completely understand it though - always banish before and after to be safe. Also be aware that any issues you may run into evoking spirits are often psychological, especially over continual association with a specific spirit. Just being aware of that and knowing yourself can be a protection.
Demons and angels have different natures and are supposedly created from different substance, I’ve heard angels are highly evolved spiritual creatures, IMO both angels n demons are on different vibrations, demons lower, angels higher. I think as you mentioned what you deal with can affect you mentally, that’s why I don’t mess with demons

if You are say probe to mental illness, drug use, dealing with demons can cause you some pretty bad stuff, attachments, you can attract spiritual parasites, in extreme rare cases when someone messes with darker energies they may become possessed though it’s not like in the movies

Again from my understanding angels serve a divine purpose like you mentioning the Angel of punishments, there are punishing angels and the Angel Sam the king of the devils, every nation has a guardian Angel, back in biblical times even the so called evil nations had guardian angels, the angels even war with each other...though idk how they do that, supposedly they influence us to war

anyway sorry for my rambling

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Dark entities on the involutionary/outbreath path are often of much higher frequency than the human soul (neschama)

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Also like the God King hinted at you can’t just command every spirit in the name of the divine, spirits have their own spiritual dominions that other spirits respect.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Angels can fuck you up just as well as demons can help and heal. Entertainment media has done a phenomenal job of making angels seem like they can do no wrong and demons can only do wrong. But that is the furthest thing from the truth. What about angels such as Tartaruch who is a angel who rules over punishments. We find this angel in the Visions of Paul writings. Or the angel Za'afiel, whom we find in Enoch 3, who is an angel of destruction. In the Testament of Solomon we learn that the angels of punishment are ruled over by the Archangels of punishment who are themselves ruled by the Angel of Death. So yeah..... protections needed 😂
Great post, in certain belief systems the angel of Death controls all the loonies who blow themselves up in suicide bombings yet this angel is still a servent of God.

I have a book where a famous exorcist talks to people being cleansed In the afterlife, they say stuff like yeah the angels stick me in a pit with giant snakes and scorpions or make me chop wood to make my own stack to burn on till I'm ashes.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Angels can fuck you up just as well as demons can help and heal. Entertainment media has done a phenomenal job of making angels seem like they can do no wrong and demons can only do wrong. But that is the furthest thing from the truth. What about angels such as Tartaruch who is a angel who rules over punishments. We find this angel in the Visions of Paul writings. Or the angel Za'afiel, whom we find in Enoch 3, who is an angel of destruction. In the Testament of Solomon we learn that the angels of punishment are ruled over by the Archangels of punishment who are themselves ruled by the Angel of Death. So yeah..... protections needed 😂
I didn't know that Archangels of punishment was ruled by Angel of Death, where did you get that?
And who do you think rules the Angel of Death if i may ask?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I didn't know that Archangels of punishment was ruled by Angel of Death, where did you get that?
And who do you think rules the Angel of Death if i may ask?
The Angel of Death is a servant of God, there’s a story where Moses travels the 7 heavens n Sam is in one of them.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
The Angel of Death is a servant of God, there’s a story where Moses travels the 7 heavens n Sam is in one of them.
Yes i do believe the Angel of Death is a servant of God, he is called "Azrael", in arabic "ʿIzrāʾīl" in islam.

Codybanks

Neophyte
Reaction score
Can you guys list/describe your top protections? I would like to utilize some techniques…

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I just have Santa Muerte protect me, but I don’t work with demons...but I’ve heard she can bring up the dead and demons to send after people.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I think they are different angels, Samael has a much more negative reputation.
Yeah i've noticed that....some say Samael is Satan, some say not, confuses me when it comes to Samael.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I might make a heptameron circle with a white chalk later on for protection, it's much easier to make the heptameron circle than the goetia circle, but both have the same purpose to defend.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I might make a heptameron circle with a white chalk later on for protection, it's much easier to make the heptameron circle than the goetia circle, but both have the same purpose to defend.
The circle is a representation of God, so in essence every circle has the same purpose. When you stand in the center, you are God.